To determine someone’s race, some of the common features
usually considered include skin color, facial features, hair color and hair
texture. In the past, Interracial marriage was not as common as it is in this
age. In the late 19th century, less than 3% of the American
population was interracially married. Today, research shows that 95% of the
youth population in America approve interracial marriages.
1. Date expectations: a date can be as simple as a
walk on the street while talking to get to know your partner better. With no
expectations, we get to enjoy the date more.
2. Portray your true self on your profiles: describing
what you truly like or dislike and always slime to look approachable. So that
you attract somebody to your true self.
3. Pick someone who shares your beliefs: in order
to have more understanding and love a relationship, it is better to choose
someone who shares you believe so that you just fit directly into each other’s
4. Be careful about the advice you get from friends:
sometimes friends may give advice that may be good for your relationship and
sometimes these advices may be detrimental to the relationship.
5. Avoid lies in the relationship: for a
relationship to work out you should always be forthcoming and truthful always.
6. Don’t get late to appointments with partners:
being time conscious is very important as it gives the feeling of love and
priority to your partner.
7. First impression: during the first date, be the
best version of yourself since the impression created is very important.
8. Patience: if you are doing online dating it is
important to take the relationship in steps to be sure about your choice.
9. Don’t fear your past: as much as your past may
be bad, you should be truthful about it to your partner.
10. Always love and support your partner.