Brown Chick seeks Sexy WM from MD for Friendship who needs a pen pal Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Sep 18, 2005 at 10:09 PM

Any tall good looking WM interested in becoming pen pals, activity partners, or friends please contact me pronto. I am a very pretty brown woman who seeks someone to hang out with from time to time to go to movies, shoot pool, (Latin) dancing...and other things. Strike up a conversation about...whatever you like...fashion,
    law n order, Katrina's aftermath, whatever, I'm open to suggestions...thanX for gettin' in touch! Xoticbrandi

P.S. Here's an old handbill I designed with yours truly as the
    model in the background...it's what
    I like to do...the title and phone
    numbers have been "smudged"...holla!

Members Only

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 6Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jul 02, 2006 at 11:03 PM

dublin2000 write:
    "crabfest"..???? enough said..lol.. rumple"4" skin" i thought you knew better than to want the site "matteress"..lol

cape mattressed...... lol... as i said>>>>> my demented sense of humor fails to control itself.......<<<<< really don't see it on my wish list..... prefer sauteed soft shell...... lol... pass the soyabi.....
  • View author's info Posted on May 27, 2006 at 08:31 PM

my demented sense of humor fails to control itself......... obviously you are beyond attractive in the positive sense...... i could be in md in 3 hours...... but the layout you did........ all on top of your beautiful pose..... apologies if i am embarassing but look at all the words on top of you from hot steamy juicy down to the beef and free parking...... all the words in between....... couldn't help myself....... now..... about those crabs.........soft shell or king ????

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Dec 23, 2005 at 04:59 AM

"Hi there, How are you? Thanks for your generous offer. I'd like to be
    pen pals...because, as you said you never know what could happen.

Hope you have a wonderful holiday. Any plans?

XoticBrandi
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 23, 2005 at 04:57 AM

Hi Babe...you were right. I'm the one and only, xoticbrandi.

Need your help. I'm starting my own
    cleaning service and I need to get a logo and colors...I'm not sure which way to go. I wanna use Xotic Cleaning
    or Brandi's Xotic Cleaning...but I wish, I wish (there were a star to cast this one upon) I could afford to have my truck wrapped with my photo screen painted in a maid's uniform. Oh my God, that would be hot!!!!

Unfortunately, I'm on the tight end of a budget. So probably just a couple or three magnetic signs will have to suffice.

Give me a clue as to what you think.
    In the meantime, I'm sending you a teaser...

Your Honest Comments welcome...

P.S. Merry Christmas, Baby

XoticBrandi
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 23, 2005 at 04:54 AM

Thanks, Babe...and have a gr8 holiday!!!
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 12, 2005 at 11:15 AM

INTERESTING GOOD LUCK X-BRANDI IN YOUR SEARCH ....
Follow - email me when people comment