Why Native American men are not interested in Black Women INFO CONCERNING BLACK PEOPLE Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Oct 27, 2007 at 10:55 PM

This I dont understand. Going back in the generations we mixed well together I know this because i am a mixture of both heritages. And I know many others also. I find the culture facinating and the men have strong characters Now I notice that the will not even look at a sister.I guessits the same old cultural thing. They are missing out on meeting and loving some very fine black women. Isnt that so Black and Caucasian
    gentleman?
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 19Comments

• View author's info Posted on Mar 13, 2014 at 07:11 PM

why native man  don't like  black woman we are good woman like any other woman out there i am sick and tired of other races trying  to put us down there are bad woman in every races not just black woman so don't be so judmental you don't know how we are until you try us you just may be suprise and have a whole new outlook about black woman, there are lots of black woman love native man that want to meet and have a relationship with a native man want to find love with anative man love him and treat him like the man he is so just because our skin is DARK our soul inside of this DARK skin is like any other woman WHITE/LATINO/NATIVE AMERICAN so we BLACK WOMAN DON'T APPRECIATE  YOUR COMMENTS ABOUT OUR DARK SKIN WE NEVER SAID NOT ONE THING BAD ABOUT YOU ALL NOT ONE BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING TO US AND HOPE WE 'VE NOT DID ANYTHING TO YOU ALL TO MAKE BAD RACIOUS COMMENTS,

• View author's info Posted on Dec 17, 2013 at 02:41 AM

Quoting author:

They also don't want anything to do with any women they THINK are black i.e. dark skin. I'm Choctaw and Micmac and I have the hardest time getting decent attention from anything except Blacks because of my skin shade. At best I can attract Puerto Ricans and Spaniards which, as I'm approaching 40, I may have to just accept and settle for. I mean, heck, I want someone who's the same religion as me and black people are usually Protestant or Muslim or something even more outlandish.

I'm sorry to hear about your troubles as a result of your darker skin tone which I'm sure is quite lovely. There's absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to be with a person with whom you share a commonality, but it saddend me to read your statement that referred to black people's religious preferences as " something even more outlandish." FYI, many black people practice other religions outside of the ones you grouped with the "outlandish ones." I'm certain you were not intentionally trying to insult anyone's relgion, or be offensive, but I personally was insulted and equally offended by your statement. Also, if I may add, just because you are approaching 40 does not mean you have to "settle." Hold out for Mr.Right, don't ever settle for "Mr.He'll do because I'm lonely." Best of luck to you. 

N.

• View author's info Posted on May 20, 2012 at 01:45 PM

Obviously, many white American men find black women attractive. I would agree that if someone has some sort of fetishistic attraction to a person of another race that could prevent a deepr connection from being made, but therre are people like that in every race. There are black women who are only interested in Europeans because the see them as exotic foreignors. It's not fair to presume impure motives on the part of people who date outside their race.
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 10, 2012 at 02:52 PM

Quoting author:

native American men date black women in Montana...that's where my ex is from and it is very common up there.

Thanks for the heads-up. I'll keep that in mind.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 24, 2011 at 08:30 AM

Quoting author:

In Central Europe it is different.The white men want black women.No prejudice or racism.:-)

Well, that too could be for the wrong reasons. They may exoticize dark skin and fat/flabby bodies and big lips and all that which American white men find gross and disgusting. They may want sex only instead of intelligent conversation. I'm a math and science teacher and I find any race disgusting which treats me like a walking body part and either wants me for that reason or doesn't want me because of the dark skin. It's a double-edged sword. NO MEN are treating us like decent intelligent human beings whom they'd trust to raise intelligent educated children (of theirs).
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 16, 2011 at 01:07 PM

Great book....read it any years ago.I have dated several Native men. Both of my parents have heavy native blood, the men I dated always accepted me. I understood their culture, and felt very at ease with them. These were men who had been raised on reservations and also in the city. Very nice gentle men.
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 29, 2011 at 03:33 AM

In Central Europe it is different.The white men want black women.No prejudice or racism.:-)
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 03, 2011 at 05:10 AM

Quoting author:

I have approached BW and I get a "get away from me look " or I get "huh" Ok so I come form a longline of "red-skin savages" , but some of us are tame now! Willing to hear all comments !

Seems like you've simply had the misfortune of approaching the wrong BW...We are not all as brusque as the stereotype entails. The next time you try to approach a BW, or any woman, remember to observe her body language. Thats one of the best indications of her openness to conversation. Some of us are simply shocked by the experience.
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 28, 2011 at 03:08 PM

Quoting author:

It's not black and caucasian. It's just a cultural thing. They have totally different beliefs and unlike every other race, they actually still practice and stick to their beliefs til this day. That's probably more of a reason than anything.

Not the ones of US in the cities. You're thinking only of the stereotyped ones ON the reservations. That's not the majority of Native Americans; that's just what people like to THINK "all" or "most" Native Americans are. Try San Francisco's Mission district. Walk around, and what you THINK is Latinos or Mexicans, if it's not leering at you and heckling you as you walk by, it's an Indian not a Mexican. That's how you tell the difference: behavior.
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 23, 2011 at 11:07 AM

I'm Native American and I just moved to New Mexico to be in "Indian Country" (to substitute teach math or science) and hopefully stop attracting ONLY sleazy high school dropout black trash and even Mexican sleazebags. I'm not "all that" in fact I've just recently broken out front teeth!! I have grey hair and I'm overweight, and still attracting nothing but black and Mexican uneducated perverts. The sleazebags act like they deserve me the minute they see the color of my skin and it gets worse when I tell them I've got a bachelor's degree and came here to teach Math or Science. It gets worse - why do high school dropouts who are in all probability earning their living selling drugs, think they deserve a college graduate science major?! It's positively gross and that's the story of my life. Always only guys like that like me and decent educated ones I deserve, don't give me the time of day. And ONLY because of my skin color?! I only get the kind whose very first like is do I have any kids - out of wedlock, of course, being the assumption. Gross!! Things like that make me really miss San Francisco where most guys leave me alone and I can stay away from people like that who, after all, are mostly in Oakland and San Jose.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 22, 2011 at 01:25 PM

They have become brainwashed like all non-black men (and even some black men) into believing that a black woman is not the ideal woman. I know that sounds terrible, but I have heard how negatively SOME Native Americans and other non-blacks talk about us.

• View author's info Posted on Jan 02, 2011 at 07:44 AM

They also don't want anything to do with any women they THINK are black i.e. dark skin. I'm Choctaw and Micmac and I have the hardest time getting decent attention from anything except Blacks because of my skin shade. At best I can attract Puerto Ricans and Spaniards which, as I'm approaching 40, I may have to just accept and settle for. I mean, heck, I want someone who's the same religion as me and black people are usually Protestant or Muslim or something even more outlandish.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 24, 2009 at 05:37 PM

native American men date black women in Montana...that's where my ex is from and it is very common up there.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 26, 2009 at 02:43 AM

Well Native Americans tend to have a strong sense of pride and work to preserve their culture. Living in Chicago I don't see much of them as I used to as a kid and I was so attracted to them but now I don't see them except at Pow Wows. But they tend to be clannish and will not approach a Black woman.

I am very attracted to Native American men. My favorite Native American at the moment is Russell Means. I enjoy his book, "Where White Men Fear to Tread."
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 20, 2009 at 09:24 AM

I spent some time in New Mexico, and it seemed like the white women I knew there believed Native American guys had small
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 10, 2009 at 08:22 PM

I have approached BW and I get a "get away from me look " or I get "huh" Ok so I come form a longline of "red-skin savages" , but some of us are tame now! Willing to hear all comments !
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 03, 2009 at 07:35 AM

It's not black and caucasian. It's just a cultural thing. They have totally different beliefs and unlike every other race, they actually still practice and stick to their beliefs til this day. That's probably more of a reason than anything.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 11, 2008 at 11:43 PM

i interested.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 10, 2007 at 06:07 AM

I need to move to where you are then because we have a shortage of the type of Black women you describe here in Tampa :
Follow - email me when people comment