Call For Help-It's This Guy Friendship Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jan 25, 2005 at 10:48 PM

I meet him online n it is like i seen him in a dream bef. Yet, never meet him. U know like u already meet bef but not. I feel like he is special and might be a friend for life but i'm looking to chat at this time only. I have meet one great guy online since i started this.
    There re so many games out there tat sometime u just wat to ah............
    He scare me but i wat to chat wit him but he is moving to fast for me.
    Now, I think he is annoy wit me which isn't my fault. He wat me to call him. I have the notion tat if i don't he will not engage in a conversation wit me via Email/IM.
    Question: Why are mens so predictable and Wat should i do?
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 3Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jul 19, 2006 at 05:53 PM

I agree, MrGzzz, well said.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 01, 2006 at 12:45 PM

If he can't go your speed, kiss him goodbye. It seems a lot of guys want to jump in and want talk on the phone, or meet in person after the first email. I'm sure some people do that, but it is probably best to wait and find out more about who he is. If he keeps pushing the issue when you clearly state your wishes then he is not showing you enough respect.
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 12, 2005 at 05:46 AM

You are doing the right thing already. You are taking it slow. I take minumum risks because of the protection that I have; not on my computer but because of my family and my home. I have a brother that is a police office that I see all the time and a sister that is in the legal system (not in jail)and a father that protects his family by putting in security measures from hell on their homes. May be this is a false since of security on my part; however I also go with my instincts which are 99% of the time correct....go with your instincts girl and screw him he doesn't like it. There are other "fish in the sea".
Follow - email me when people comment