Do white men only want sex from black women? INFO CONCERNING BLACK PEOPLE Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Dec 24, 2010 at 12:44 AM

I was online dating on another site and I left because there were too many white guys that kept approaching me as if I was whore. In my defense, I never talked about sex and the conversations and pictures were respectful and tasteful which leads me to believe that there are alot of white guys (Americans of course) that buy into old stereotypes about black women. I would like to hear from other black women about this. Also, I would love to see some white guys opinions, too.

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 24Comments

• View author's info Posted on Feb 09, 2016 at 07:35 AM

You just have to weed out the ones that fetishize your race based on racial stereotypes that are just as racist as negative ones, from those sincerely interested in a respectful relationship between equals.

• View author's info Posted on Dec 17, 2015 at 11:16 PM

What makes you think they treat white women any differently?  LOL

• View author's info Posted on Mar 24, 2015 at 01:46 PM

If any male isn't seeking a possible LTR or marriage with me, I have no interest period. I'm not into the casual dating, FWB and NSA type hookups....I've never been interested in that type of situation. I'll leave that to the 20's-30's age group or whoever seeks those type of empty relationships. Anyone approaching me seeking something other than a LTR will get deleted and block....I'm a middled aged woman seeking a possible significant other....not a white guy seeking his first experience with a black woman, or any man seeking casual buddies.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Oct 01, 2014 at 02:19 PM

All white men aren't so culturally bankrupt or illiterate as most white men.  If a man isn't a total f___tard allot goes into his decision of who he will pursue, not just wet dreams.  Anyone ever even wonder how many westernized men of anglo-saxon decent (white American, Cannadian, Brit, Aussie) want to break completely out from that box?  I pursue non-white women, in part, because I'm finished with the culture that raised me.  It disgusts me.  See, that didn't have a damned thing to do with sex.  I like a smart woman, I don't care if she's a bombshell who wants to screw me black and blue twelve times a week, if no ones home upstairs I don't want her, at all, ever, not one time, no matter the color of her skin.  That's just two small steps in the mile long walk across the room to say, "Hi".  Allot goes into the decision.  True, I've always found black women to be sexy, lengendary hot, and OMG how is that even possible, but if I approach her to introduce myself it's only after I've made more than just a few observations and decisions - very few of them having anything to do with her flesh or sexuality.

Of course we use stereotypes because they are (generally) helpful, statistically accurate statements.  Black men are athletic.  White women lie.  They are not absolute truths.

• View author's info Posted on Sep 01, 2014 at 10:55 AM

Troll?

• View author's info Posted on Aug 26, 2014 at 02:14 PM

The light dawns.....you are reduced to a concubine.  As it was before. wake up black people unity is the only way we will survive.

• View author's info Posted on Mar 13, 2014 at 12:27 PM

Surely some find black women so attractive they start to crave ;)
    Every beautiful woman should be used to this "problem"...

and be prepared to understand the real motivations of her suitor ;)

Not my case. I am looking for a long term relationship.

• View author's info Posted on Dec 06, 2013 at 05:23 PM

I'd feel greatful and flattered at that ,however I'd hope he want more.

• View author's info Posted on Sep 13, 2013 at 04:13 AM

I also have this problem.  I've discovered that white men who approach me for sex and not substance, do so because they are curious to sample the flava of Black women.  Their urge is so great, that they're in a rush to get to it.  I also have this problem with Black men who refuse to accept my professional accomplishments so they try to relegate me to a sexual role.  A word of advice to substantively weak men: The road to a good woman's soul is through her heart and mind.  Please pack a bag full of respect for the road.

• View author's info Posted on Aug 23, 2013 at 07:06 PM

This blog got started in 2010 and I got that same problem in 2013.  I think my pictures are very tasteful which means I'm looking for someone who will respect me and they respect thereself; however, I get chats about my body parts and what they want to do with them.  SMH!  I want something serious not a booty call.

• View author's info Posted on Nov 22, 2011 at 09:52 AM

I believe the answer is both yes and no. If you are attracted to someone you do desire sex. It doesn't mean that all of us ONLY want sex. Humans desire to have that connection but many of us desire a mental connection to go with the physical connection. Some women desire bald men some desire long haired men. Does this mean she only want sex from one type or the other? Ultimately yes
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 12, 2011 at 09:40 AM

Honey a dog is going to be a dog no matter what color.
    Just stick your guns and at the right time the right person will come along.

The more Jerks you get rid of the closer you get to finding the right one for you!
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 20, 2011 at 09:06 AM

Quoting author:

apparently men only want sex. period. I have had the same thing happen to me from white, black, and hispanic men. And I tried to make my profile as non-sex-related as possible. And believe me, there is no inherent sexiness related to chubby, white, short, middle-aged women!!!

I know this is true. But there are exceptions.
    I dont want defend men. I usually don't trust men.
    But I am a man and I know I am different. Always been different.
    Be wise. Hold on. Don't believe words. Believe facts.
    Test people behavior. Protect yourself from liars.
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 08, 2011 at 07:11 PM

It's time to say, "excuse me, I'm looking for a decent white man."
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 06, 2011 at 05:12 PM

Quoting author:

I found myself wondering the same thing atone time or another. Like many have said, it's more likely a sign of quality over substance. REAL men despite their nationality and preference of women do NOT speak to a lady of substance in this manner. Especially one they respect or plan on having a meaningful relationship with. So, be thankful that their a full fledged jerk upfront so you can save yourself the headache later. Their loss.

Well, that's just it. They don't look at us minorities as "ladies of substance." If we have brown skin, we couldn't possibly be decent, moral, educated, or respectable. That's why most people who meet me are so damn surprised that I'm a substitute teacher. I've actually been asked TO MY FACE "How did you get into Yale? You have to be smart to get into Yale"......when you're any dark skinned minority no one thinks you're respectable or anything decent. That's what we're up against.
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 23, 2011 at 11:11 AM

What if the crass jerks are the only ones who look at you at all, making you feel like your college degree in a scientific discipline was a waste of time and Indian Affairs' money....?! Or the jerks are the ones who pester and bother you the most, making it look as if you're "with" them so that the decent ones are scared off thinking you're "taken"?! What then....a restraining order would be the legal recourse, but this is New Mexico where the law means nothing, so what then, a shotgun as if this were Texas?!
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 17, 2011 at 02:36 PM

I found myself wondering the same thing atone time or another. Like many have said, it's more likely a sign of quality over substance. REAL men despite their nationality and preference of women do NOT speak to a lady of substance in this manner. Especially one they respect or plan on having a meaningful relationship with. So, be thankful that their a full fledged jerk upfront so you can save yourself the headache later. Their loss.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 16, 2011 at 10:28 PM

apparently men only want sex. period. I have had the same thing happen to me from white, black, and hispanic men. And I tried to make my profile as non-sex-related as possible. And believe me, there is no inherent sexiness related to chubby, white, short, middle-aged women!!!
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 05, 2011 at 12:38 AM

Well, I find my self asking the same question about black men & White women!
Follow - email me when people comment