NO PIC = FUGLY Message board Forward to friends

• View author's info Posted on Apr 26, 2005 at 09:48 PM

TLTLTL!

Well of course I have no idea what size, er... shoe he wears, but ya gotta admit he DID kinda have some sort of harmless crack c0ming just for starting this thread ;-)

AND, he did make it personal towards me some posts back :-P

Now I'm not one ordinarily given to even small forms of revenge, but dang!
    sometimes

lol
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 26, 2005 at 05:31 PM

LOL....no comment on that some samantha
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 26, 2005 at 03:06 PM

Awww, c'mon stankonia, I wouldn't say that... after all, soulblade's had plenty of time by now to pull that little ol' size 5 ;^D out of his mouth,
    which must GREATLY improve his outward appearance anyway.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 26, 2005 at 12:00 PM

jamwillie writes:
    The funny things is most people that I have met who seem to be very critical about this issue are normally not the most beautiful persons in the world themselves, we all in someways have flaws (both physical and social ie.), I have been told before on more than one occassions that I am ugly lol.....

Sooooo true in the case of the person who started this post.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 25, 2005 at 08:43 AM

pbodys write:
    havent heard anything from her since. State Penn could be right. You just never know who you're dealing with...
    Hummm, state pen. You know they have access to computers.

Clif

poor clif has a cyber stalker. Scary thought.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 25, 2005 at 06:19 AM

Great post jay-dub'ya (tltltl)
    ;-D

Very well said indeed!

*SIGH! I wish I could post a proper smiley.*
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 25, 2005 at 04:33 AM

Re the topic of this thread, I can't understand for the life of me why people seem to be so hang up on looks.....
    The funny things is most people that I have met who seem to be very critical about this issue are normally not the most beautiful persons in the world themselves, we all in someways have flaws (both physical and social ie.), I have been told before on more than one occassions that I am ugly lol.....
    No matter how goodlooking you think you are, there are several persons who your looks will do the opposite of attraction, they will find you unattractive(ugly) (the same thing holds true visa versa no matter how ugly you think you are........).
    So hey, if you think I am ugly, I ain't mad at you there has got to be one person on this planet who thinks I'm fine.........
    The question is would you rather be with someone who is beautiful who make your life miserable or someone who is not (according to the ridiculous criteria/standard that society sets) beautiful who bring you joy everyday?
    This looks thing is what actually make a lot of people miss out on the most beautiful experience they could probably have in their life time.......and maybe end up reaping the opposite (unabound sadness).
    I am ugly (supposedly) on the outside but my beauty c*omes from within and it will stand the test of time......it will never fade.
    So that said, give me, supposedly an ugly person any day who will cherish me for ever and be really true to me..........
    Three cheers for the ugly people of this world,
    HIP HIP, HOORAY.....x3
    There is some one for everyone, unfortunately a lot of people sometimes mistakenly denies this eventuality.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 24, 2005 at 03:42 PM

havent heard anything from her since. State Penn could be right. You just never know who you're dealing with...
    Hummm, state pen. You know they have access to computers.

Clif
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 24, 2005 at 11:43 AM

Clif
    From the way you were treated and the language this person used with you, it sounds like a possiblity that this person received their life skills form a formal education at Penn State, I mean state penn.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 24, 2005 at 10:21 AM

pbodys write:
    Oh my gosh, thought I blocked her, just went back to check my email...1 message from her....she says "she has a boyfriend she loves very, very much and they've been together for 8 years so I can F off.

oh my gosh they need to have a takes medication regularly column. I have met some of these too.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 22, 2005 at 09:13 AM

stankonia562 write:
    bm6ft4in writes:
    Actually if I were a woman doing the online dating thing, I would not post a picture. In fact my ad would barely say anything. My strategy would be to search the ads, contact the guys I was interested and then maal a picture once some dialogue has been established.

The ratio of men to women is still way out of proportion and any woman who is reasonably attractive and has a picture on her ad is just going to get way too many responses from guys she has no desire to hear from.

Damn thats like right on the money with that comment.One of my many reasons why I hid my profile,and if I'm interested in a guy I contact him.

EXACTLY !!!!
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 21, 2005 at 12:37 PM

Oh ya, and since snoopervisors are nearby, I'll email after 6pm PST sweets & we'll catch up on how each other's been.
    Hugs,
    -S
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 21, 2005 at 12:28 PM

Seriously tho Clif, you are too much a gentileman to name names & I'm to much a lady to ask, even off this site.
    The only possible exception I could think of to this is if you thought this person a danger to you, themself, or anyone else on this site.
    I was just a bit taken aback to know it was someone on this site.
    Otherwise, my concern extends only so far as not wanting to see a new friend troubled by such events.
    The identity of this person isn't and should not be of concern to me.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 21, 2005 at 12:04 PM

Clif, how many times I gotta tell you sweetie?
    You KNOW my contract stipulates that if you want to see THOSE pictures you just gotta buy the issues with my lay-outs.
    *wink, wink*

ROFLMAO!
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 21, 2005 at 11:48 AM

um humm...won't say who, wouldn't be right. you know my personal email though sam...wonder if I have something waiting from you?
    hummm, hint, hint, wink, wink

clif
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 21, 2005 at 10:34 AM

You mean it was someone from THIS site!??
    *OMGosh!*
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 20, 2005 at 10:39 PM

The prof might be in the meeting Clif, but you can thank your luck stars she wasn't able to keep her true nature hidden long enough for you to arrange meeting THAT one!
    This was funny to me at first too. Then I got to thinking, "How messed up is that woman's existance?!" and then it was just sad.
    Sad & a little bit scary that she's obviously not in therapy or on meds or whatever it takes to get her head screwed on right.
    And the poor people who actually have to deal with her on an ongoing basis... assuming it WAS a her.
    *SMH*
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 20, 2005 at 07:29 PM

LMAOOOOOO,clif that is too funny. I see you had a psycho on your hands
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 20, 2005 at 01:48 PM

Oh my gosh, thought I blocked her, just went back to check my email...1 message from her....she says "she has a boyfriend she loves very, very much and they've been together for 8 years so I can F off.

What a lucky guy, excuse me everyone while I fight to hold back the tears....anyone got a tissue?

CLif
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 20, 2005 at 01:26 PM

Ok, I've just had my first "that's not my pic you're looking at" experience. Of course I didn't think it was, why I asked. She was honest enough though. Then came the (dare I say it) CRAZY personality...and I do mean crazy. I asked her if she worked, you know, had a job....she says no...I say well how do you survive...she says I'm being too personal asking her that. well I say, is there a way you can send a pic? she says no...I say (jokingly), well you could be 600lbs, at your computer just teasing guys all day. OH BOY! she went to large caps using the F word saying she's not lying about the way she looks, guys are all over her blah,blah,blah...I told her good luck, I'll pass. I got offline, upon returning, I found 6 emails from her apologizing..the 7th was, "well be an A..hole then. I guess that's because she thought I was online but wasn't responding. Needless to say, she's been blocked and deleted. I tell ya, pic or no pic, the proofs in the meeting. However, still NO BLIND DATES. Beware. No pic is fine as long as they're willing to send one. If excuses abound...pass.

Clif
Follow - email me when people comment