Cookie Consent by Cookie Consent by TermsFeed

NO PIC = FUGLY Message board

• View author's info Posted on Apr 15, 2005 at 09:54 PM

FEMC_KaNe write:
    lol.. funny people..

Now, would you consider some people WITH pictures a 'Swamp Donkey'??

I was trying to lighten up the air in this place. Some people just don't have a funny bone. Well, there are some "Swampys" with pics. So it's an equal opportunity DISS.
    HEH....
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 15, 2005 at 09:52 PM

stankonia562 write:
    I had to laugh at this post because Soul before you go around saying anything about someone being a Swamp Donkey,take a very very very long hard look in the mirror. Some people just don't like posting pics,I have had guys message me without pics on their profiles,but after talking to them they sent me one of them. And God never created a "Swamp donkey" but if he did, I'm sure it looks exactly like

I'm not saying I'm all that before you toss out lame disses. Just in the past I've chatted with a lady, I ask for a pic and YIKES! No what I expected. Tyra Banks by the profile, in reality TYRONE Banks. And by the way...MS. Thang... no man yet? oooops.

• View author's info Posted on Apr 15, 2005 at 09:49 PM

Silver1944 write:
    Soul, did you take the time to read the profile before you made that wonderful comemnt or are you just going on looks alone.

I read every profile on those that I'm interested in. Looks are have a decent % on how I think of the person. Scowling pics = evil chick. Smiles = bubbly chick. Deer in headlights = ???? etc,etc,etc....

I viewed your profile and it appears you don't know what kind of woman you are looking for, since most of your preferences are blank.

**I don't have one particular prefrence. I'm not the really picky type, as long as I mesh well with the lady I'm cool like that.

If your "MsRight" had only a pic up and nothing on her profile, would you be saying the same things?

Now, now Dr. Phil...chill. Ms. Right doesn't seem to exist on this site. Seems like I'lll have to venture eslewhere.

Interesting question.

By the way, you would be WAY wrong on your Azzsumption about this lovely lady and, NO, I am NOT in to gals at all.

Oh? I'm willing to say...90% are in the catagory that I chose to speak upon.

Chill out, Dude.

I'm cool. Speaking my mind is a part of what I am.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 15, 2005 at 07:07 AM

lol.. funny people..

Now, would you consider some people WITH pictures a 'Swamp Donkey'??
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 15, 2005 at 06:32 AM

LOL, You ain't right!
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 15, 2005 at 12:25 AM

I had to laugh at this post because Soul before you go around saying anything about someone being a Swamp Donkey,take a very very very long hard look in the mirror. Some people just don't like posting pics,I have had guys message me without pics on their profiles,but after talking to them they sent me one of them. And God never created a "Swamp donkey" but if he did, I'm sure it looks exactly like
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 14, 2005 at 10:09 PM

No soul, they don't see what you mean. Because my pic AIN'T THERE!

Duhhh.

Come to think of it, even if it was there, they still wouldn't see what you mean.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 14, 2005 at 09:11 PM

Samantha451 write:
    slide,

Ever think about changing your user ID to

POT?

See what I mean....
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 14, 2005 at 08:10 PM

slide,

Ever think about changing your user ID to

POT?