Distant Love........ Thoughts of you Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Nov 07, 2005 at 10:08 AM

Do these relationships work? As long as we are getting to know someone that has a lot of things in common with us.There is fun and excitement because in the end they make our existance worth-while and we have someone "special" involved in our lives.So GOOD LUCK TO US ALL !!!!

Members Only

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 7Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jun 17, 2011 at 07:20 PM

I've only been here going on three weeks and had quite few winks and interest and can say am on my way to finding love, he is in NC and am in NY, its like we connected right away and so far things are going great . Dont give up on finding true love, its out there but for some it happen sooner. Am happy

• View author's info Posted on Dec 17, 2009 at 07:02 AM

I had a great thing going with a distant lover. Then he asked me for money. No way! That time it didn't work, but I'm still hopeful. You never know, that distant lover could be my soul mate, but it would be nice to have my man nearby.

LisaCapeGirl 

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jul 08, 2006 at 02:42 PM

This has been a major question of mine. I've had winks from across the country and I want to meet someone, face to face, get to know someone in a way that is simply *impossible* through email & telephone calls. Yet one person did break through my Resistance & I continue to correspond & speak with him on the phone. He is that intriguing to me. When I mention meeting, he doesnt jump at the opportunity & it makes me wonder why. Now that I write it, how does that even look?? I know what he actually looks like, he knows that too. I am quite certain he's not married. He cites job as a factor. We seem to click in our limited communication in ways I havent clicked face to face with other people. Even email communications s not as frequent as I'd like tho - I'm ready to write him off...
  • View author's info Posted on May 11, 2006 at 11:56 AM

I have a friend, I have met online and kept for over a 1.5 years. We are still friends and although once more than friends, decided to become only friends. It was the right decision. The friendship is based on honesty and trust. I expect we will be friends for ever even at a distance. But sometimes a 3 dimensional hug is nice.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 05, 2005 at 10:43 AM

olubamni write:
    I WOULD LIKE TO IN SOME WAY OR OTHER WE TOUCH EACH OTHERS LIVES IT WHETHER BE POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE. I HOPE YOU FIND WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR...

FOR SOONTOGO AND RIGHTLY SAID BY OLUBAMNI TO FIND THE RIGHT Y ALWAYS NEED TO GIVE IT A TRY.OTHERWISE Y WILL BE A LOSER ALWAYS.THERE COULD BE A MR.RIGHT GOD HAD DEFI CREATED FOR Y AND MIGHT BE WAITING FOR YOU.KEEP TRYING.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 04, 2005 at 03:16 PM

They work if you are honest, and open in discussion. Two people really have to put their insecurities behind them and trust the other...or no, they will never work.

I like the distance...but honestly, you really have times, desires, that you want to be with that other person and can't.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 22, 2005 at 11:58 AM

I WOULD LIKE TO IN SOME WAY OR OTHER WE TOUCH EACH OTHERS LIVES IT WHETHER BE POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE. I HOPE YOU FIND WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR...
Follow - email me when people comment