Any white men want real relationships anymore? relationships

• View author's info Posted on Nov 23, 2005 at 08:29 PM

I realy want a long term relationship with a faithfull white boy. are you even out there? does a prince charming realy exist?
  • 22Comments

• View author's info Posted on Dec 02, 2012 at 06:45 PM

Hi,  I'm from Jamaica and i'm looking for a serious relationship with a mature white male no jokers, if you are interested please send me an email.
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 17, 2012 at 05:34 PM

I am a white guy looking for a relatioj=nship and I think you are beautiful
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 15, 2011 at 08:09 AM

WHERE ARE THEY? BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN LOOKING ALSO.THE ONE I CAME ACROSS ARE JUST LOOKING TO EXPERIENCE A BLACK WOMAN IN BED OR PLAYING ALL THIS ITALIAN GAMES.I DONT DO 1 NIGHT STAND OR FRIEND WITH BENEFIT
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 02, 2011 at 11:19 PM

iam the guy you are looking for
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 27, 2011 at 08:41 AM

Most men are faithful, I think the real question is why don't women like faithful men? They say they do but then turn those men down for someone who they know is not going to be faithful.

I can introduce you to many men who are faithful.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 18, 2010 at 07:45 PM

I am a single white male in Michigan seeking a black lady near the Detroit area, I just moved back from Kentucky and was in a interracial relationship , that was great for the first year and then went bad, I seen more interracial couples down in KY compaire to here in MI.

Help Me

chuck

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jul 12, 2009 at 12:16 PM

I can tell you that there are men out there that can commit. I am married and have two lovers, I'm POLYAMOROUS. My wife knows about my other loves. One of them is married and her husband knows about me and we are friends... Both he and I and my wife and everyone are friends. My wife also knows about the other lady and she know I am married.... I'm not sure that everyone can handle that situation...I would love to add a beautiful black woman into the family... and if she were bi that would be all the better. The relationships are not totally about sex, mostly emotional,loving and sex can be part of it.... Faithful is what you define it to be. If you mean respect... caring.... loving.... and making sure that you are loved.... Then OK.. But if you mean sexually you are the only one.... Then most men will not commit to that today. Too many men have been burnt and they will not commit to only one lady. It's all about making sure that they have someone to go to when the relationship breaks or breaks down....
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 01, 2009 at 01:31 PM

i want a total relationship
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 27, 2008 at 05:19 AM

Here is one white man who is looking for longterm relation without any games.
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 08, 2008 at 10:57 PM

Quoting author:

I realy want a long term relationship with a faithfull white boy. are you even out there? does a prince charming realy exist?

I'm right here, my Lady!
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 10, 2008 at 02:06 AM

Yes my dear we do exist. Just a matter of being where they congregate. I always take the extra step to find out where black women go and go to those places. But you can meet almost anywhere at the theater, in the supermarket, at the laundromat, church social events.

I was married to a black female for 27 years until her tragic death from an auto accident.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 30, 2007 at 07:42 AM

If he does, and he's age 47-57 and relatively close to Central Pennsylvania, and not on drugs or a convict, he should get in touch with me!
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 17, 2007 at 02:48 PM

Great day! Good luck finding him in here if your ratio is the same as mine; I can write to 20 so called members and not even get a REPLY from one. Now, the prince charming thing; stay in reality of what Life is these days....
    There is a great book out there called; 'False love and other romantic illusions,' ...a good information source.
    Knowledge is Power--
    Only when properly applied! (wink)

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Oct 08, 2006 at 07:42 AM

I'm a single white male,from montana and have not found any honest women.Are they out there?I just want to meet someone who is not a fake
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 03, 2006 at 02:19 AM

Yeah,I'm in Jersey! But.....I'm not a boy.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 22, 2006 at 04:08 PM

I?m white and I?m "a prince charming" for my wife - and before that I was prince charming but noone wanted a "prince charming". Do u really want a "P C" but is so boring or do u want a man who farts, burps and makes u smile when u need it, says "Loe u baby" every day and just really LOVES you? Now I?m prince charming who does everything above plus I can be prince charming with a rose and a poem, baking a cake, cleaning and all the other stuff.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 30, 2006 at 05:50 PM

i hate being single
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 20, 2006 at 07:12 PM

Yes, I am one although I am not YOUR prince Charming because I am too old for you. I am on this site because I sincerely want a happy, healthy, real, longterm relationship with a loving black woman. I understand that probably means there will be some miles to cover but I will accept that for the right woman.

I just found this site last night and have not paid to join. Write or Wink me.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Feb 17, 2006 at 11:39 PM

Tell me about it. I did my best to find a faithful girl for long relationship and still I am looking. Probably I am not lucky enough or very shy.