Single Black seeking a loving woman for long term rel Looking for Women who loves... Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jun 08, 2012 at 04:12 PM

I  am not here  to play  games or  look  for  someone  to mess around with. I  am  not into head games, never played  head games and not interested in  it.  I  am  alooking for  a woman  like  ythat is  looking  to settle  down, and  want  kids,  I have  no kids but love  to have  children. I  neither  smoke  nor  drink alcohol. I  am  actively  involve with my church. I am a man  of integrity,  was raised in a family  where  love  reigns. My parents had  the  most  wonderful marriage  , I have  ever  seen, everyday  was valentine. My dad  treated my mum  with  uttermost  love and respect  and  mom  did  likewise.  I was raised to love  and  respect  women. I  enjoy sports, cooking, yes I can  cook,or  so I  think, lol but  would like to  cook  for that my precious  one  someday. Life  is good but  life  is even  more  better  when  you have that special  some  one to spend  it  with, I  am just  simplynice2009,  so  my  friends  call me.Anyway  if  you are  out there, am  prayerfull searching  for  you , so  contact  me

Members Only

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 1Comment

• View author's info Posted on Aug 14, 2012 at 07:39 PM

hey whats up i just open thus account but dont know how it works really like your posts review my profile and get back to me if youd like
Follow - email me when people comment