No Love for the Asian Male :( Asian men and Black women Forward to friends

• View author's info Posted on Dec 24, 2010 at 12:30 AM

So true, girl. I find it ironic that Asians and Mexicans (who are people of color, too and a minority in this country) families are actually more racist than white families. I experienced a similar situation where I wasn't even welcomed in the the parent's house and the Asian guy was such a wimp when it came to standing up to his mommy.

• View author's info Posted on Dec 24, 2010 at 12:25 AM

I had an Asian boyfriend. He fell in love with me hard, but his family was super racist. I couldn't deal with that

• View author's info Posted on Nov 26, 2010 at 07:05 AM

I think that Asian men are sexy but shy. I
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 14, 2010 at 09:10 PM

you as a man must approach us, we as a women would not. we must see that there is an interest first before we would take the next step a smile , a thank you. too many times we understand that men seek women just for sex when we are looking for one who would not look at us just for sex but for companionship and wanting to know us as a person first. after all sex is only the icing on the cake. feel us with in and in turn we will feel you. you must take the first step in most cases. smile good luck

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Sep 11, 2010 at 05:23 AM

I live in Brooklyn, NY and in my area there are a lot of Asian businesses and I see and notice Asian men all of the time. However, I do not think they are interested in me. An Asian man has never approached me for a date. They don't look at me that way even though I wish they would.

• View author's info Posted on Sep 01, 2010 at 09:58 PM

I live in Michigan and I have had extended business trips to Minneapolis. Over the years I have had a few Asian men ask me out. In the end, what I find most attractive is who the man is, and not nationalnality. I did find many of the men in the "Joy Luck Club", "Romeo Must Die" and "The Banquet"
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 05, 2010 at 12:36 PM

personally, ive never had an asian man approach me, they seem to not be interested..
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 23, 2010 at 07:36 AM

I agree with you most Asian men that I see dating outside their race unless they are on the West Coast are looking for a White woman. The same applies to Asian women on the East Coast. They are interested in White men on the East Coast if they go out of their race. Unless they have met a Black guy while the was stationed in their country of origin and they only appeared to want this guy as a way out. I have found the West Coast especially California, Oregon and Washington state with fewer hangups about interracial dating. Everyone dates everyone as well as people that prefer being with their own race.
  • View author's info Posted on May 24, 2010 at 07:21 PM

i must say that i find asian men very attractive
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 20, 2010 at 06:30 PM

I think that is crazy. As a black female I must say that I love Asian men.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 18, 2010 at 08:54 AM

I find Asian men attractive as well. Korean, Japanese, and East Indian especially.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 05, 2010 at 10:04 AM

most women on this blog sound like they have an asian fetish. some havent dated asian men but they seem to talk about how much they love group of men they have no sexual experience with.
    word of advice to those ladies get out of your high horse and meet men in the real world and stop fantasing about asian men.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 28, 2010 at 01:10 AM

Quoting kankl368:

why are black women hooked up on asian men. it just shows our level of desperation, in terms of how some of us want to get the attention of other men so badly. i wonder if some asian men desire black women as they desire them. the whole black women's obessession with asian men is fascianting to me. from a black woman.

Believe me I know several Asian men who are non traditional and they truly are interested in finding a black woman to fall in love with and marry. There's a growing trend of Asian men and Black women sites too. We're not desperate, we just have a preference and there's nothing wrong with that at all.
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 27, 2010 at 07:13 PM

Your statement implies that ALL black women are obsessed with Asian men!

You probably should ask.. why do "Some" black women desire Asian men; otherwise, you too, are included and obsessed with Asian men because as you said...

YOU....are a black woman!

Furthermore; "To Each Her Own"

Have you really LOOKED at those Asian males? 

They--Are--Beeyooteeful!  Umm Umm!

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Feb 23, 2010 at 01:54 PM

why are black women hooked up on asian men. it just shows our level of desperation, in terms of how some of us want to get the attention of other men so badly. i wonder if some asian men desire black women as they desire them. the whole black women's obessession with asian men is fascianting to me. from a black woman.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 25, 2010 at 03:13 PM

Admittedly, the combination AM-BF is rare, but considering the difficulty we educated BFs have in the search of an equally educated prospective marriage partner, perhaps it will become en vogue soon enough.  

I realize this original post is old, but I saw this very short independent movie today for the first time and thought some of you who like me, feel love for the Asian man (from any part of the continent), might enjoy it.  It's called "Tall Enough".

• View author's info Posted on Jan 15, 2010 at 01:39 PM

I've dated 3 asian men, and was engaged to an asian man. My 3 guys were born and raised in the states.
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 28, 2009 at 07:46 PM

Quoting symphany:

i dated an Asian guy half chinese/filipino and he is sooo handsome and the best in bed. Black women open up to the possibility u won't be dissapointed Asain men are great! I wish i could marry an Asain man but not too many approach me. traditionally they don't marry outside of their race. maybe Hawaiian or filipino. Anyway like i said the best! and that stereo type about them having small peins is a lie!

IF ANYONE KNOWS WHERE TO MEET ASIAN MEN THAT PREFER BLACK WOMEN OR IF U KNOW ANY ASIAN MEN THAT WANTS TO MEET A NICE BLACK WOMEN LET ME KNOW.¿ I WANT TO MEET THEM. I AM SO AFRAID TO APPRAOACH A MAN BEACUSE I DON'T WANT TO BE REJECTED.

• View author's info Posted on Oct 28, 2009 at 07:36 PM

i dated an Asian guy half chinese/filipino and he is sooo handsome and the best in bed. Black women open up to the possibility u won't be dissapointed Asain men are great! I wish i could marry an Asain man but not too many approach me. traditionally they don't marry outside of their race. maybe Hawaiian or filipino. Anyway like i said the best! and that stereo type about them having small peins is a lie!

• View author's info Posted on Oct 28, 2009 at 10:33 AM

hi

is there any nationality you have a preference for ? as a general suggestion i would say that if you live in a town where there is a technical university, it might be a good idea to go to a bar which is frequented by students from this university (or for that matter by employees of software companies, computer manufacturers) with one of your girlfriends and see what happens.(this last detail is important. i think that if 2 women go to a bar there is a greater chance that 2 men will approach you than if it's 3 or more)

the thing is that since there are a lot of asians with a technical background you would have a good chance of getting to talk to one of them. Furthermore, men who are studying in technical universities would in general be keen to meet women because women are in a minority on technical campuses. finally, due to the introvertness, there would be a higher proportion of asian male students who are single than white male students.

Personally, i think that men of south asian and middle eastern origin are less introvert than men of east asian origin. you might find it easier to talk to somebody with such a background.
Follow - email me when people comment