No Love for the Asian Male :( Asian men and Black women

• View author's info Posted on Jul 13, 2008 at 09:58 AM

I'm an Asian male and feel we have the least opportunity to date outside our race. Seems like non-Asian females don't look our way as much. It's sad :(
  • 50Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jul 27, 2019 at 10:14 PM

Dude, it's ALL a numbers game. Just keep swinging and your confidence will grow, and always remember, the worst that can happen is they say "no". Move on but DO have a life of your own and go out and have fun regardless, woman are attracted to a man who isn't a bore, after all, you want them to join you for fun, not have to start from zero...

Women like a man who knows how to live and show them what they've been missing. Have some culture too, not just bar, restaurant, movies and the like- go out to museums and other culture stuff, have a sense of mystery about you, "What does he do when I'm not with him? And what interesting place/adventure will we have today?". BE INTERESTING, don't dwell on being Asian man, just BE a MAN with something going on...

• View author's info Posted on Jan 27, 2019 at 11:24 PM

Do you actively flirt with women from other races?

If a women doesn't know that you are interested, most likely they won't entertain you. 

Are you confident enough to be yourself with you meet someone from another culture?

I love dating all types of men but when non black men talk to me with a "blackcent" or speak slang, it's a turn off. It makes me feel like they put all black people in one box which I find ignorant.

If you see a profile or a woman in real life that you'd like to get to know, just text/ walk up to her. Tell her she's beautiful and ask if they are interested in getting to know you.

Good luck with your search!

• View author's info Posted on Dec 07, 2017 at 12:14 AM

Sorry but the typical Asian family is very intolerant of other races. So even when an Asian male wants to venture outside his race, the non Asian female will remain a side kick hidden away from his family and friends. They make the best friends at work but it ends there. They are wonderful people but their culture and religion is not inclusive of others outside that fence and that is why it usually wouldn't work..

• View author's info Posted on Sep 21, 2017 at 10:35 PM

I personally perfer an Asian man 

• View author's info Posted on Mar 18, 2017 at 05:28 PM

As an african american female I'm attracted to asian men. It's hard deciphering if a asian male is into you.

• View author's info Posted on Dec 13, 2014 at 06:13 PM

There are a lot of womenof color that would love to date an asian man myself included. The problem is the fear of approaching one another and getting rejected. I think you guys are so sweet and very attractive. I have gotten to a point in my life that I am tired of listen to what others say. I say if that person suits your fancy,"Go for it".

• View author's info Posted on May 10, 2014 at 07:39 PM

Perhaps its a cultural ignorance, but I didn't think that Asian men dated outside of their race.  Maybe that is changing as this country is such a big melting pot, and people are starting to realize that people are people regardless of race.

• View author's info Posted on Feb 21, 2014 at 05:04 PM

I remember while at a Jazz concert here in Indy, I was observing an Asian male. He looked my way, and I couldnt tell if he was interested, or if he was thinking why was I looking at him.  In all my adult years I've never been approached by an Asian man. But, I've lived in places where interracial dating is not ideal.(i.e. AL & KY)

• View author's info Posted on Feb 03, 2014 at 06:27 AM

While there is a dating disparity among our relative demographics it ultimately comes down to the man making an initial bold but polite move.  It truly does.  That means, in my opinion, not waiting for a subtle flirt or 'in'. Just approach and take the risk. Most women are taught NOT to approach and that if you indicate interest it must be very subtle. Often times, those indicators may be so subtle they go unnoticed. Assume you've gotten one, because you may have and take the risk. If you lack confidence, fake it. Or, approach as a shy guy. A shy guy who approaches, all flustered is often considered adorable.

• View author's info Posted on Jul 14, 2013 at 01:43 PM

this is insane I love asian guys
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 06, 2013 at 05:21 AM

Hmmm, lets just say that this month, Lee Min ho is my future hubby ; )
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 27, 2012 at 05:32 PM

I love Asian Men, and have always thought I was Asian in a past life.  I have a preference for Chinese men, and I also adore Japanese men. I tried to teach myself Japanese and even learned the symbols of Katakana at one point. I wish I had the opportunity to date an Asian man. Meet so many here in Texas.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 12, 2012 at 04:14 PM

i am very much attracted to Japanese men. i like that the men comes off as shy, which is ok..i am too. i love how their bodies look...
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 13, 2012 at 11:32 PM

What that's craziness. I'd love to date an asian man but in my experience I've only seen asian men date white women.
  • View author's info Posted on May 27, 2012 at 06:01 PM

I think that Asian males are very attractive.  I've had some to look at me and flirt with me.  I know in the Asian world most families are racist.  I would love to one day meet an Asian guy, but I am not desperate for one.  I am open to all ethnicities.
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 28, 2012 at 06:06 PM

I think each person has their own preference. My sister will only date white men. I am more open to all races. I am interested in a man who will respect me, love me, be my cheerleader and challenger. I do gravitate to some races more so than others but when I am approached I give the individual a chance to get to know them and me.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 21, 2012 at 06:47 PM

I would be very open to dating an Asian man if they approached me.  There are some who date and marry black women here in the Washington, DC area, but it's rare.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 16, 2012 at 08:05 PM

i didnt think asian males dated outside their race
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 02, 2012 at 09:00 PM

I live in central California. There are a lot of black men with Asian women, but I have never ever seen a black woman with an Asian man. I didnt even think they were into black women. I think I'll be more open minded.