Black women who only date white men... INFO CONCERNING BLACK PEOPLE Forward to friends

• View author's info Posted on Jun 07, 2006 at 04:44 PM

Based on the general idea, the white man will look more attractive to materialists. Also, when people live in a higher vibration environment, their personalities tend to be more pleasant versus the hard core personalities developed in low vibration environment. This one reason why I like a lot of white women; they tend to be more pleasant natured. So, therefore, this whole system has a psychological base to it that has a tendency to divide the weaker race. A divided nation is a weak nation.

I talk about vibrations in religion concerning magic. The longer it takes for blacks to catch up with what's going on behind the scenes, the harder it's going to get to catch up; because, technology and information is used against you.

I read a book that is written for those going into management. This book foretold of each race being equally represented in business. It, also, had other forecasts; but, how could you say what's going to happen in the future, unless you have some kind of control.

However, equally representation alone is not good news for any race. Based on the current system, there is a need for the poor. Therefore, I guess, poverty would have to be equally represented also.

Sometimes, I get the feeling that I'm spinning my wheels and going nowhere fast, when it comes to my attempt to increase awareness. I face a lot of resistance trying to do this, including jailtime and warring against me with financial warfare, homelessness and psychological games designed to encourage a lack of confidence in myself.

The games got more aggressive when I introduced the book. I say, if the book is a fraud, like they say it is, Why worry about what I'm doing? Let me make a fool out of myself. This case is so important to them that I seen a private car at my job here in Minnesotat backed in the parking lot with one license plate in the back that said, "Fraternal Order of Police", with a sheriff logo from Ohio. I said someone was following me in 2001. result: delusion
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 07, 2006 at 04:11 PM

Spicysweet101 write:

"That is very true in some instances. Currently black women are graduating from college at twice the rate of black men. Some black men resent black women surpassing them academically or financially."

An excerpt taken from "The way the world works", written in 2001:

2. The American almanac of jobs and salaries reported an average annual earnings for African-Americans as 26,522 dollars compared to 44,756 dollars for whites. Now what could you do with that extra money? The span between the pay of both races has been the same since 1970. To maintain that span, their has to be some type of controls. The female income has increased; but, white women are earning more and continue to out pace African-American women's salaries. The African-American women's salary has come at the expense of the African-American man. We're all earning more than we did years ago; but, times are not better than they were. The American almanac for jobs and salaries can be found at the main library. is this harmony or division?

What people don't understand or believe is that there are people working behind the scenes creating the future the way they want it to be.

When I look at those statistics, not that I go along with someone elses statistics, I can see the general idea of those working behind the scenes. I, also, see the sense in it, based on the circumstances involved.

The general idea:

White man - Master

White woman - Partner

Black woman - Conformist

Black man - Dependent

No, it doesn't mean all. This is what's going on in the core of life. It makes sense; since, the black man is the stronger sex, meaning the greatest threat. He is a threat; because, he has been misused and continues to be misused today for a profit.

Based on the skyrocketing prices of already expensive items, I see continued separation for as long as things continue the way they are.

One household is turned upside down in comparison to the other.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 07, 2006 at 08:12 AM

Spicysweet101 wrote:
    When comes to successful, educated black people and other dark skin races who get their college education, many times their marrying white has nothing to with light skin color but the availabilty of other people of color who is at their academic and financial levels.
    Yes, that's the standard line. I don't buy it. I've met enough men and women "of colour" working in high positions in tech companies, both looking for love and finally finding it in a white partner, to think it's just because there are no partners of their own ethnic group around with an equivalent amount of education and earning potential.

They may work in adjacent cubicles or labs, and still won't date.

On the other hand, many well-educated, successful "people of colour" take on a white partner with much less formal education and a much less prestigious job.

I don't think scarcity is the only reason. I think there is something else involved.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 05, 2006 at 10:44 AM

hadrons write:
    One Black woman I went out with said that as the most educated she got the less valued she was in the eyes of the Black man she met and she got tried of it ... this is just one woman's opinion

That is very true in some instances. Currently black women are graduating from college at twice the rate of black men. Some black men resent black women surpassing them academically or financially.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 05, 2006 at 10:40 AM

cyupanqui write:
    Something I've found interesting is that men and women "of colour" (Black, Hispanic, Native American or Middle Eastern, that is, ethnic groups with rather darker skins) tend to date white or lighter-skinned people when they are successful.

As a former scientist, I noticed men and women of those "darker" groups, with advanced degrees and a good position (researcher, associate researcher, etc.) tended to date exclusively white people or light-skinned Asians.

I think there is a strong psychological correlation between prestige and having a light-skinned partner.

On the other hand, I never met a white man or woman with a PhD and a good position married or dating a member of those "darker" groups.

When comes to successful, educated black people and other dark skin races who get their college education, many times their marrying white has nothing to with light skin color but the availabilty of other people of color who is at their academic and financial levels.
  • View author's info Posted on May 27, 2006 at 06:08 PM

One Black woman I went out with said that as the most educated she got the less valued she was in the eyes of the Black man she met and she got tried of it ... this is just one woman's opinion
  • View author's info Posted on May 19, 2006 at 07:46 PM

Something I've found interesting is that men and women "of colour" (Black, Hispanic, Native American or Middle Eastern, that is, ethnic groups with rather darker skins) tend to date white or lighter-skinned people when they are successful.

As a former scientist, I noticed men and women of those "darker" groups, with advanced degrees and a good position (researcher, associate researcher, etc.) tended to date exclusively white people or light-skinned Asians.

I think there is a strong psychological correlation between prestige and having a light-skinned partner.

On the other hand, I never met a white man or woman with a PhD and a good position married or dating a member of those "darker" groups.
  • View author's info Posted on May 19, 2006 at 02:37 PM

phaelon56 write:

Of the many black women I've dated or known as friends, a few dated white men simply because they had no attraction to black men. Others had too many negative experiences with the black men they had dated in the past and were hoping they'd have better luck with white men (but the reality is that dogs and snakes come in all colors!).

There is a third group as well: black women who are very independent, outspoken, have spent a number of years focused on developing a careeer or furthering their education and perhaps in some cases are considered by some to be "intellectual". The black women I know in this category tell me they fall "under the radar" for the black men that they would be interested in. Like most people they want to partner romantically with someone who has some similar life experiences, shared goals, interests etc. And the black men that fit the criteria are often either already married or have the opportunity to date younger "less complex" women and choose to do so.

I'm not trying to pigeonhole anyone with these statements. But I have enough black friends and have dated enough black women and gotten to know their families etc. - well enough to know that there's at least a bit of truth ion these observations. Obviously it doesn't apply to all but these are my observations.

And chemistry is a funny thing. I still on occasion will ask out and go on a date with a white woman but I rarely feel the same sort of intuitive and fundamental attraction and comfort level that I do with black women. I can't explain it but don't worry about trying to do so.

And although we had the surface appearance of integration it was the early 70's and in my conservative blue collar town black girls and white boys didn't date - that's just the way it was. It wasn't until the mid to late 1980's that I was ever in social circumstances such that I had the opportunity to meet eligible and interesting black women and get to know them better. But it's been a good experience all the way.

Very good observations, and I agree with you for the most part. I find it quite preposterous how many black men will become quite angry when they see a black woman with any race of man other than a black one. Frankly, I've never quite understood why.

I believe that most black women who are dating white men(or any race other than black)has at one time dated(exclusively) men who were black. So what happened? Probably a series of heartaches due to cheating, game playing as well as many other types of unfaithfulness. So at some point black women begin to consider and search for OTHER OPTIONS. It seems quite logical to me. If you find that you consistently have very bad experiences dating men of a certain race, why not look into the possibilities of dating men of other races? I know I know, you will always find the black man who will say, "Hey, I'm not like those 'players,' I'm different!" But looking at it from a black woman's perspective(not being a woman myself)I would be inclined not to believe a man(black man)that claims to be good, faithful, etc. Of course, this is not to say that every black man has the qualities of unfaithfullness that at times seems to be the norm, but take a look at black communities. Less than fifty percent of black households are two parent households, and the very idea of marriage has become anathema to many black folks these days. When you look at the prospects a black woman has:
    1) A large percentage are incarcerated.
    2) A large percentage are unemployed or underemployed.
    3) A large percentage have fathered children by several women.
    4) A large percentage are not financially solvent enough to(adequately) contribute to a household.
    5) A large percentage have abandoned their girlfriends/wives(along with the kids).

I could go on and on, but I'll stop here.

Again I'm not saying, all black men are like this, but too many are.

So what's a black woman who is seeking someone who will love, honor, respect and value her to do?

Answer, you seek out other OPTIONS.

There are many other sides of this coin. Perhaps on future post, I'll address the other sides as well. This is another rather COMPLEX issue.
  • View author's info Posted on May 19, 2006 at 01:33 PM

I've dated mostly black women for the past twenty years and the majority of that time was (on and off over a period of years) all with the same woman. She happens to be my best friend to this day although we are no longer romantically involved.

Of the many black women I've dated or known as friends, a few dated white men simply because they had no attraction to black men. Others had too many negative experiences with the black men they had dated in the past and were hoping they'd have better luck with white men (but the reality is that dogs and snakes come in all colors!).

There is a third group as well: black women who are very independent, outspoken, have spent a number of years focused on developing a careeer or furthering their education and perhaps in some cases are considered by some to be "intellectual". The black women I know in this category tell me they fall "under the radar" for the black men that they would be interested in. Like most people they want to partner romantically with someone who has some similar life experiences, shared goals, interests etc. And the black men that fit the criteria are often either already married or have the opportunity to date younger "less complex" women and choose to do so.

I'm not trying to pigeonhole anyone with these statements. But I have enough black friends and have dated enough black women and gotten to know their families etc. - well enough to know that there's at least a bit of truth ion these observations. Obviously it doesn't apply to all but these are my observations.

And chemistry is a funny thing. I still on occasion will ask out and go on a date with a white woman but I rarely feel the same sort of intuitive and fundamental attraction and comfort level that I do with black women. I can't explain it but don't worry about trying to do so.

Looking back to my high school years - I know that even back then (when I was still a virgin and had never been on a single date!) - I was more attracted to black girls than to white girls.

And although we had the surface appearance of integration it was the early 70's and in my conservative blue collar town black girls and white boys didn't date - that's just the way it was. It wasn't until the mid to late 1980's that I was ever in social circumstances such that I had the opportunity to meet eligible and interesting black women and get to know them better. But it's been a good experience all the way.
  • View author's info Posted on May 14, 2006 at 12:38 PM

It's all about attraction, but I do notice that a lot of black men are offended when they learn that a bw is solely attracted to wm.
  • View author's info Posted on May 12, 2006 at 09:43 AM

princeofsoul write:
    Just out of curiousity,why do you chose to date exclusively one color of man? Is it that you simply are more attracted to white men or is it that you've been hurt by a black man and have basically sworn them off?

I feel that it is for the same reason that black men choose to date only white women or white men choose to date only Asian women. It is about attraction. I date only white men because I am only attracted to them physically and mentally.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Apr 30, 2006 at 05:34 PM

I am a BW and I date WM because WM ask me out more than BM and I am more attracted to WM.
Follow - email me when people comment