Black women who only date white men... INFO CONCERNING BLACK PEOPLE Forward to friends

• View author's info Posted on Jul 20, 2007 at 05:34 AM

I have agree In alabama we catch racism on both sides.White women hate me and say I'mm betraying my race and The women I've Dted have all said SOME black men and women would say she was thinking she was better than them basically we were both called traitors to our race anf One guy in a bar a Black man with a white woman made a comment to me and my Blackgirlfriend I dat Black women because I LIKE THEM. I find them more attractive physically,mentally,emotionally and the women It is what it is.I feel more comfortable with them than I ever did with a white woman or a hispanic.I was with a Black Portuguese woman though who was wonderfull.Your cute too by the way

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Apr 04, 2007 at 08:06 PM

princeofsoul write:
    Just out of curiousity,why do you chose to date exclusively one color of man? Is it that you simply are more attracted to white men or is it that you've been hurt by a black man and have basically sworn them off?

Re:

I personally find white men to be more attractive then black men. I got love for my black men too but I'm more sexually attracted to white men.
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 19, 2007 at 03:52 PM

Well I have to start of saying, it's how I grew up. I grew up in a town that had 2 stop lights and 96%of the people were white. I was the "only" black girl in school, and there was "a" black guy, who of couse only dated white girl's. All I have known my whole life was white men, it's what Im comfortable with. Although as I went to high school and moved to a HUGE diverse school, out of state...I did date a black guy. It was weird and we just didn't fit. I have always found myself being drawn back to white men, and have been that way since high school...and still people can't accept that, especially living so close to DC.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Feb 18, 2007 at 06:44 AM

i am a white male who chose a black female as a partner, and have two handsome grown up brown sons, one is a lawyer....i once asked my partner why did she choose a white guy ? she said ,
    in her experiance white men were more tender and gentle and caring than black men, but i dont think that that is true in ALL cases ,perhaps that only applies with black men who grow up with that certain attitude h m m ?...........BRIAN
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 17, 2007 at 08:36 PM

I personally prefer white men than black men i never had a preference before ,i have my reasons, i live in Canada, we are not that segregated like the American
    s.On Oprah show they talk about inter-racial couples with white and black as if its a shocking thing for them,we are not from different planets i notice that black American behave like this more.
    to add..
    If a black person always seem to turn down a white person or always cussing about them because they feel they they are victims,that black person is a racist period,i had babysitters who constantly say things about white people around me when i was a child.Being black does not mean that we have a right to call a white person a white b***h like i seen in a black cartoon made in America(Boondocks)they use the N word alot too.If a white person say any of these things he or she would be called a racist, a white lady told me that she was consider invisible but i have colour,she got beaten up all the time many years ago because she came from another country.
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 08, 2007 at 06:26 PM

I know one thing, i don't mind any color, black or white, if a white men asked me out and i waas attracted to him, yes i'd go out with him. Same goes with black men. It's not the colore to me it's who i find attractive.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 08, 2007 at 06:33 PM

I like cookiez and Gackt :^/
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 25, 2006 at 08:49 PM

I am attracted to white men....I've never been hurt/abused or anything else by a black man. I'm just SUPER attractd to the other guys...XOXO
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 14, 2006 at 04:29 PM

I personally don't date nor am I even slighty attractive to white men. I only found one to be ever soooo sexy...Duncan Shriek, a pop star. No other white guy in my life or in hollywood has me my heart fluttered. But for BW to date WM, I could understand. If a good portion of black men don't want us, then wait resist to not date outside your race permenantly.Plus, it's proven that more BW are getting ahead their their Black male counterparts. More BM are in prison than in college. So I can see many black women's reasons. Even though I really only wait to date black men and asian men ( two extremes which I don't understand why myself), I'm open to anybody as long as they are artisty and educated.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 28, 2006 at 06:56 PM

johniejr3d write:
    [quote]First let me reiterate I didn't disagree with Rumble's statement I said it was incomplete... [quote]

much better ........ along with your posting that follows it......

Rumple

Crunch, crunch, crunch, ...Rumple eating his prior (words).LOL

Re:

not at all grasshopper...... your level of reading comprehension still remains at an all time low......

you also seem to have developed a proclivity for 'one ups man ship' along with an ongoing mangling of my screen name(which i actually find quite flattering, but you don't wanna hear my list. i just don't succumb to that style of ego-centric weakness or any other for that matter)...BUT putting that & them aside..... i can readily say.....
    knock yourself out......

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Nov 27, 2006 at 11:50 AM

wiseflower30
    "johnie ...i liked your response..."

I'm glad that you do Wise...Because over all, it's not if we agree or disagree, but that we can both communicate and understand where each other's coming from...And I too dislike blatant animosity especially when it's based on a prejudicial notion.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 27, 2006 at 11:11 AM

[quote]First let me reiterate I didn't disagree with Rumble's statement I said it was incomplete... [quote]

Rumple

Crunch, crunch, crunch, ...Rumple eating his prior (words).LOL

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Nov 25, 2006 at 06:32 AM

anewworld "Your second statement contradicts your first."

Obviously not wasting my time went over you head also, so I won't even give you the definition of contradicting.

First and foremost Wise was whom I was speaking to, and she understood my statement and that was my main concern.
    If you didn't understand you should have ask me instead of ASSuming I was speaking to one person when I clearly typed "those of you" (plural)Duh! And your poor attempt to cover up your own inefficiencies by stating "I could only conclude that you were talking to him", leads me to my next point. You should write who ever taught you your deductive reasoning skills and complain to them for you inability to keep up... This is my last statement on the matter I do not have the time for another reading comprehension student, so I will not continue to converse with you ,... because we both know what this was really about.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 24, 2006 at 11:19 AM

johnie ...i liked your response...i don't know if you can pick up on it, but one of my pet peeves are individuals who are homophobic...i can respect someone who is not interested in it and i will go as far as to say that i can understand if they don't get it (which i don't understand why they need to get it) but the blatant animosity, sends my blood boiling...but i can see your point on being jealous of someone who is not conforming to the norms, therefore the only recourse is to alienate the behavior...interesting...yes i like that
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 22, 2006 at 12:04 AM

Rumple

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Nov 21, 2006 at 08:44 PM

(continue)
    Religion teaches that( the Bible says ) homosexuality is wicked and that people were destroyed for it. But even at the end of that story you find incest with Lot's daughters, which produced two children suspiciously unknown to the father. These hypocritical teaching lead to suppressed emotions and physical frustration, which lead to jealousy of those who chose to be free of religious rule, which gets us to the point we are now.
    "It has been estimated that at least 33 per cent of all priests in the RC Church in the United States are homosexual." but yet we still have laws against homosexuality in the country that is supposed to be the land of the free,and I wont even go into politicians, entertainers and sport figures. Now you can dislike or hate someone but still respect there freedoms or choice to be what they want but when you are jealous of someone you can not contain it. So I suggest to you that all the prejudice against homosexuality is not just simply hate based, But what will be a common thread in all prejudices is jealousy...

I can continue but hope that this is enough to suffice...
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 21, 2006 at 08:42 PM

wiseflower30
    "but explain some people's animosity towards homosexuality?..."
    First let me reiterate I didn't disagree with Rumble's statement I said it was incomplete...

Now to jealousy, it does not stay confined to the neat little box of envy.
    Jealousy: jealous resentment against a rival, a person enjoying success or advantage, etc., or against another's success or advantage itself.
    2. mental uneasiness from suspicion or fear of rivalry, unfaithfulness, etc., as in love.
    3. vigilance in maintaining or guarding something.
    4. a jealous feeling, disposition, state, or mood.

Most of those who have a problem with homosexuality wouldn't know them if they didn't present it, and would be fine with that person until they found out. The first murder in the Bible was not over hate but jealousy, even so we must get to why we hate. Suspicion, fear, uneasiness,resentment are all a part of jealousy and are major factors that lead to hate full things being done.

Now to homosexuality specifically, which was here way before the Bible was created so was incest and other acceptable forms of sexual relations. In fact they were considered an honor and a privilege for the upper echelon. Homo-eroticism has been documented in art, poetry, cinema, and literature from long ago to the present. So why the problem with homosexuals. Most men will admit that they enjoy watching two women but what about two men...They are Hippocrates for a reason, which leads to the biggest Hippocrates of all the Roman Empire and Catholic Church. Constantine I was responsible for the Council of Nicaea in 325 which spread there Christian's beliefs, changing marriage, sex, morality of his time and today, he also changed history and the color of it. This was a very insecure, jealous man who sought to secure his place in history, with his sole possession of the Roman Empire. Thus from his reign spring forth theocracy,racism, and many of are social problems of the world today.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 19, 2006 at 11:04 PM

[quote]"First of all when I'm directing something towards "rumpy" I will state his name or something to the equivalent i.e grumpy stumble, bumble...

Secondly rumble and I have already had the Darwin and graphic conversation so I do know where he stands, but I don't think you do." [quote]

if i didn't know any better i might think i was being referred to, but i don't know any of those names, so it couldn't possibly be me.... couldn't it...???.......
    i think this is more of a snow white and the supposedly seven dwarf issue....but i don't remember stumble, bumble and rumble..... grumpy, yes.... but not those little people( being PC here).....
    however i do know that Disney was forced to cut Sleazy, Frumpy & Squat from the original ten......
    you don't wanna know the rest.....

Some day your ship will come........

great song...
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 19, 2006 at 12:01 AM

"First of all when I'm directing something towards "rumpy" I will state his name or something to the equivalent i.e grumpy stumble, bumble...

Secondly rumble and I have already had the Darwin and graphic conversation so I do know where he stands, but I don't think you do."

Your second statement contradicts your first. You're telling us that you've had this conversation about Darwin with Rumpy. Since NO ONE else mentioned anything about Darwinism or animals in any of the previous posts, I could only conclude that you were talking to him, even if you didn't mention him by name or some form of his name.

My only issue is that I couldn't understand where you were coming from because the Darwin comment seemed so out of place when the subject is how PEOPLE choose who they date. I was trying to connect why you might have made the comment you did and posted the graphic you did, and keep the conversation focused on humanity. In order for everyone to understand each other's position, it's important to confine your comments to the information that everyone has been exposed to. Unless you explain to the group that you're continuing a conversation that took place somewhere else, it isn't likely that others will understand where you're coming from. I would think that it would be important to you to have your position clearly understood.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 17, 2006 at 05:58 PM

EDIT

While it may be the best you've gotten it is incomplete. Hate as you put it,(which I feel the root of it all is Jealousy) is not confined to Humanity nor human nature, it is a part of all existence. Jealousy was here way before humans. Also depending on if you believe in God or not, the Angels were jealous and it is written even God himself is a jealous God. And for those of you who adhere to Darwin's Theory, he too believed that Man and Animal expressed the same emotions.

EDIT

i must apologize for giving an incomplete response..... i hates when i do that... how in God's name could i forget about the jealous angels.....good Lord.... even though it was by the hand of man who laid down the testaments, missiles, psalms and scriptures i have truly left out the origins of the human condition from the spirits above and beyond..... and God only knows that now i will incur His wrath as well..... i can only conclude that i am possessed.... by the dark side.... and possibly being played by Loki himself.... ohhhhhh, Lord, forgive me, fo' i know not what i do.....

i need judy tenuta & linda blair.... NOW...!!!
    i guess this is what happens when you stay away from TBN too long.....
    WOW..... all this over social choices.....

Members Only

Follow - email me when people comment