Black women who only date white men... INFO CONCERNING BLACK PEOPLE Forward to friends

• View author's info Posted on Nov 05, 2009 at 12:34 PM

hey give me a hollar ill be on once in a while so give me a shout

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Oct 02, 2009 at 07:53 AM

BECAUSE WM ARE HOT.
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 24, 2009 at 11:15 PM

It's a little disconcerting to me to see/hear people have a problem with anyone having a preference. Sometimes, people "only" date one race vs. the other for alot of different reasons. Reasons that have nothing to do with having been hurt or having some deep psychological trauma in regards to the race they don't date.

If I say I prefer strawberry ice cream, no one asks me if chocolate gives me indigestion. lol They just accept that it's the flavor I enjoy most. There are men (and women) who prefer tall vs. short. Thin vs. fat, blonde vs. brunette. I don't see anyone hitting them up for a psyche eval.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 26, 2009 at 09:42 PM

I think people who "only do" anything are short sighted and live a restricted existence and really have other issues. They should just tell the truth about who they really are instead of making excuses for what they do. I date nice men. Color is and irrelevant. If you need an excuse to date white men you're not self assured and you worry about what other people think. To hell with what people think. Do you. Remember ladies. There's nothing less attractive than an insecure woman and a cheap man!!!
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 17, 2009 at 06:30 PM

I love white men and I don't care who know it and don't care who doesn't like it. It's just me. To know me is to love me.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 08, 2009 at 08:53 PM

Oh, another important tidbit that I forgot to add was that SpicySweet also mentioned that fact that SOME BM have difficulty in handling the situation when the BW's education or income exceeds his own. I experienced that first hand during the latter years of my marriage as the BM that I was married to became extremely jealous and insecure as my income doubled, then tripled his. So my point is this is... it's very sad, but true... at least in my case, it was. Please don't bite my head off brothas, I am just expressing what I experienced in my particular situation and have heard again and again from other BWs who dare to cross the color line.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 08, 2009 at 08:39 PM

I TOTALLY agree with SpicySweet ! I personally was married to a BM for many years, but I realized a long time ago that deep inside I was extremely attracted to white men and they were attracted to me as well. Over the past years, my circle of friends has become predominantly white, due mainly to my field of work and the area I chose to live. I am no longer married and now, I find myself dating WM exclusively because that is my preference and my choice, period. That is not to put down BM at all, but just exercising my right to do what I want and date whomever I want. I know what I like and I really don't have to care what anybody else thinks. I admit at first it was awkward because of the stares and dirty looks people dish out, but you get used to it after a while. But the bottom line is that any person of any race should be able to date whoever they want, without having to explain and deal with the haters of the world. It's amazing how minority groups feel they should be treated equally for jobs and any other opportunities and not discriminated against because of their race, yet this same group is often the first to raise issues about interracial dating. Get over it ! People are people, no matter what the color of their skin is. You can't have it both ways... either we are all equal, or we're not !
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 03, 2009 at 07:40 AM

My reason would be because thats what I am attracted to. Though I don't think they are so much to me. Sad. But this just recently changed. I used to only date black dudes. But I just kind of got bored with them, and found myself being attracted to white men.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 04, 2008 at 12:36 PM

LOL
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 02, 2008 at 04:44 PM

You know, I also, have more white men asking to date me. I think it's because I know where I'm going and where I want to be. That might be too head string for most black men these days. I can't be played...ok I was one, but he was white. It ain't like I only look for white men, that's all that approaches me. Weird huh?
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 26, 2008 at 08:28 PM

AND THAT'S IT "I CHOSE"..........THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT....................A RIGHT TO DO AND DATE WHO WE WANT .............OK........AND I CHOSE TO DATE WM...........AND I LOVE IT!.....JUST AS SOME PEOPLE ARE ATTRACTED TO A CERTAIN HAIR COLOR OR A MODEL OF A CAR ..........NO EXPLANATION NEEDED.........THEY DON'T NEED TO KNOW WHY?...........NOT EVERYBODY EVEN UNDERSTANDS THE CONCEPT...........DO YOU?
  • View author's info Posted on May 29, 2008 at 04:15 PM

Quoting chloexoxo:

I date white men because I started dating at a university that had very few black males. I hate feeling like I have to justify or qualify my attraction to anyone, it's really just a matter of personal taste. Do you justify your favorite colors to other people?

I agree with you. I like to date all types of people and have dated black girls and you would think people have never seen an interracial couple before.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 08, 2008 at 04:16 AM

Just out of curiousity,why do you chose to date exclusively one color of man? Is it that you simply are more attracted to white men or is it that you've been hurt by a black man and have basically sworn them off?

I am a BW and I date WM because I just find BM attractive. I do think that personality has a lot to do with it. I just find that most of the White men that I have dated have "sunny dispositions" and they look at life differently.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 04, 2008 at 03:55 PM

I agree with much of what you say. Historic events often affect our thoughts and actions but I think we have to be careful when we look to the past to validate the present. At first viewing I found these ads humorous, however, slowly the humor started to fade and other feelings started to rise to the surface. We usually remember only the things about our past that elicits an emotion strong enough for us to file it into our memory. The horrible food, the annoying bugs, the long waits, may all take a back seat or erased when recalling your first kiss. The amazing sunset, the balmy weather, the apple given you by a stranger, may be lost to memory forever when recalling the day your puppy was hit by a car. I believe that it is impossible to write a historic account of an event that will be one hundred percent accepted by all present. I wish I could say we have learned from our past mistakes and we are now able to put them behind us. That would not be just wishful thinking it would be downright specious. The most that I can say honestly and with conviction is that we have not learned enough nor have we done enough to erase the hatred and bigotry that plagues our planet. Accepting each person as a single entity is a good place to start. I don't know why this simple act is so difficult. I guess it is just not part of our nature. We still think and react with the primordial pack behavior. Maybe one day will really evolve.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 04, 2008 at 03:53 PM

Bilalian1,
    I will admit before I give my two cents that I am just a voyeur in this section. I do not date exclusively any one race or culture. I felt compelled to respond after reading Billian1's contribution. I agree with him. Not one hundred percent, but much of what he said is true. Black women and white men have indeed been involved in relationships from the beginning of time. These relationships for a variety of reasons were usually clandestine in nature and were not very propitious for the black female. This was not always the case. You may have heard stories of a benevolent white lover or master, but to agree with Billian1, this was the exception rather than the rule. I am not blaming the white male for his behavior of the black female in the pass no more than I blame the black male for his treatment of the black female in the present. We are all victims of a society that has successfully brainwashed all of its citizens into believing in one standard of beauty and they have made sure that it is damn near impossible to achieve. I think that it is less than humorous that we live in a society where our accepted and embraced standard of beauty is based on characteristics that less than one percent of the "world's" populations possess. Physical attraction actually is relatively primordial. Ever find yourself attracted to someone that happens to be next to you and you can't exactly put your finger on the reason why? Especially if this person does not possess any of the characteristics that thought you found attractive in a person. Wrong color. Wrong hair. Wrong features. Yet you find yourself looking at them a little longer than you should have and maybe even allowing your thoughts to wander too close for comfort to the danger zone. Call it pheromones. Call it just being horny. It doesn't matter. We are just hard wired to respond to certain stimulators, but we have elected to replace nature with commercials. We become incensed when mega corps attempt to interfere in our lives. We don't want any entity telling us what car to drive, where we can live or where we can send our children to school. Yet we fall over backwards and drop our hard earned cash to buy every material object that they tell us is above what we can afford, above our level of ability to understand, and of course, what we deserve. We allow them to determine our worth and to not just control our lives but to control our minds. You say that you are attracted to someone because you like the way they look and that you can't help who you are attracted to. I believe it. I also believe that we have allowed society to replace the natural laws of attraction with imprinted commercial visions of people that don't look anything like you or the average member of your community. If you are happy and content with your life and the girl next door that looks like your sister or everyone else on the street where you live then you won't be so quick to reach into your pocket in an attempt to buy happiness. Ever ask yourself why almost every third woman you see is sporting blonde hair? Blonde hair is no longer the product of a rare recessive gene. It is now the result of a billion dollar industry that has women of every country, color, and culture heading to the salon. Even here on this site you are warned up front that if you don't upload a picture of yourself that you are not likely to have much success with finding anyone. Please don't make the mistake of thinking that I am chastising or criticizing. I am not. I am just pointing out an unpleasant fact. We are all brainwashed. We are all manipulated and we are probably lonelier people as a result. I guess that is why we all ended up here.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 28, 2008 at 06:18 PM

I guess for all interracial relationships in America you have to add the historical context of those relationships. In the history of America, white men always had access to black women especially during slavery, but they treated them like animals instead of true lovers. I guess it is ironic today that now some black women prefer them over black men. If white men love black women then it should be in the open not behind closed doors. There are still too many white men who are ashamed to admit that they love black women. Most white men still feel it is beneath them to love a black woman. On the flip side, the white woman-black male relationship has a late start as far as romance in the history of the United States. It was only 50 years ago that a black man could be killed for dating a white woman. So that relationship will continue to grow as black men begin to take more of a leadership and responsibility role in America.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 25, 2008 at 07:49 AM

I date white men because I started dating at a university that had very few black males. I hate feeling like I have to justify or qualify my attraction to anyone, it's really just a matter of personal taste. Do you justify your favorite colors to other people?
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 19, 2008 at 11:40 AM

SUGARB01 write:
    Just out of curiosity,why do you chose to date exclusively one color of man? Is it that you simply are more attracted to white men or is it that you've been hurt by a black man and have basically sworn them off?

I am simply more attracted to WM. I always have been. I have never desired nor do I want to date/marry BM and its not because of color its about the way BM act and behave.
    Re:

Just a question, wouldn't you feel offended if someone were to say the same thing about you? That they don't want to date/marry BW because of the way "they act and behave"? Generalizations/stereotypes are not only heartbreaking but very offensive.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 12, 2008 at 10:04 PM

SUGARB01 write:
    I am a BW and I date WM because WM ask me out more than BM and I am more attracted to WM.

Re: Black women who only date white men...

I am a WM and I only date BW because I feel more comfortable and I find that they are more physically attractive to me.

I have dated one or two WW and both were utter disasters.

The first girl in HS I ever dated was black which was a very positive experience for me. No sex was involved at least not on the first 10 dates.
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 09, 2007 at 03:42 PM

Just out of curiosity,why do you chose to date exclusively one color of man? Is it that you simply are more attracted to white men or is it that you've been hurt by a black man and have basically sworn them off?

I am simply more attracted to WM. I always have been. I have never desired nor do I want to date/marry BM and its not because of color its about the way BM act and behave.
Follow - email me when people comment