Why are there so few ads local to me? Romance Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Oct 01, 2006 at 01:52 PM

Has anyone had any real success using this site? Am I the only one who notes the lack of ads for potential dates in my region? I'm an African American gent looking for someone in NYC area, but note the low amount of ads of appealing women seeking an African American in NYC. Do I really have to move to Florida or Cali. for a larger pool of eligible partners?
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 3Comments

• View author's info Posted on Oct 15, 2006 at 09:04 AM

seekfemme write:
    LOL. Funny reply from someone not in NYC. If you resided here, you would notice that it is not the easiest place to approach women. Particularly those slim anf fit women in their late 30's - mid-40's. Many are either involved, seeking other women, or simply not interested in Black men.

Re:

au contraire, mon frere(bruh).... live(d) on the upper east side.... done the commute, hangin' ten on the platform , including the GC shuttle to Penn plaza..... hangin' in Washington sq on weekends..... and born and raised in Brooklyn next to Brooklyn College....
    have partied on 5th avenue as well as cast partied and have happied hour my elbow off........
    Connectcut is an excuse..... for the fortress of solitude....
    lol.......

IT'S A HIGH TARGET AREA...!!!
    IT'S NOT THE STYLE OF THE CLOTHES......
    IT'S THE STYLE OF THEIR OCCUPANT...!!!

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Oct 14, 2006 at 09:18 PM

LOL. Funny reply from someone not in NYC. If you resided here, you would notice that it is not the easiest place to approach women. Particularly those slim anf fit women in their late 30's - mid-40's. Many are either involved, seeking other women, or simply not interested in Black men.
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 11, 2006 at 10:29 AM

seekfemme write:
    Has anyone had any real success using this site? Am I the only one who notes the lack of ads for potential dates in my region? I'm an African American gent looking for someone in NYC area, but note the low amount of ads of appealing women seeking an African American in NYC. Do I really have to move to Florida or Cali. for a larger pool of eligible partners?

Re:

looks like you don't get out very often........ NYC is a high target zone......... there is life in the streets.......
Follow - email me when people comment