Italian men and Black women Asian men and Black women

• View author's info Posted on Mar 31, 2011 at 03:53 PM

I didn't know that Italian men were interested in BW.  However, I did come across an older Italian guy while I was living in Germany...he showed some interest in me but he was too old for me.  I consider myself open minded and would have gone out on a date with him if he had been younger. 

Ok now that we've established that Italian men reciprocate our interest, are there any available in the Miami, FL area?

• View author's info Posted on Mar 26, 2011 at 07:16 PM

I had no idea that Italian loved black women, Me personally I think Italian Men are really sexy and I absolutely love Italian Food as well its my favorite food to eat, call me crazy but italian food is sexy to me. I was one of those people who thought Italian people period were racist, Like they shunned black people. This is great information to know.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Mar 06, 2011 at 06:03 PM

No not too many black women are aware that Italian men adore them.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 08, 2011 at 05:24 PM

Actually planza, I was not aware of this.  Actually I heard just the opposite.  I will admit when I went to Italy on vacation a few years back, i had an absolutely wonderful time althugh I really met no real love interest.  I am only 5'2" tall in stocking feet, attractive but only 5'4" in heels and thought maybe I was too short, smile.  Anyway, have since traveled to Greece, Spain and England and had better responses.  Hoping to visit Switzerland or Sweden to see the country and having a great time traveling.  In many of these different countries the race issues does not seem to be as big of a problem as it is, has been and continues to be in the US.  May have to make a return trip to Italy and see what else I am missing.  Thanks for your comment.

Francoise

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Dec 24, 2010 at 12:14 AM

I noticed that I have met alot of Italian guys online. I always thought they would be racist because of all the sterotypes about Italian men, but so not true. Cool. :)

• View author's info Posted on Dec 10, 2010 at 03:49 PM

I hoped Italian men were into african women. There's none near my part of Georgia. It's good to know that there are some Italian men who are interested in us.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 26, 2010 at 07:02 AM

My best friend has been married to a Italian man for over twenty years and they have three grown children together. The first interracial couples that I knew were Black and Italian.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 14, 2010 at 09:33 PM

women know that men like women. sex most times drives the man. however if you are looking for a love match one has to step up to the female. I like strong men. I am women and want to know that a man sees me and likes me not for sex but for the mind and the spirit. I am told that I am pretty however I am light skinned and don't get many men from any other racial group but black men approach me. is it true? it is really the color of one's skin that attracts you. I want what is with in. and I want a man who truly likes women. not a dressing or for show. but one who wants to spend the time to be in tune with her his mate, companion and friend. a lear a rude comment will not do. respect, and love will win her heart if she is not afraid to cross that racial line when looking for a true love.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Sep 19, 2010 at 12:36 PM

I really didnt know this. I love Italian men. I've always wondered if they had a problem approaching black women. Sometimes when I approach them, I dont get the feeling that they are interested enough. I'm attractive, so they cant be repulsed by my looks. Maybe its me. So I'll just have to take a look at what I'm doing that doesnt get their attention.

Z

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Sep 07, 2010 at 07:49 PM

I am! :)
  • View author's info Posted on May 24, 2010 at 11:32 AM

I LOVE dark haired men !

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Apr 20, 2010 at 06:31 PM

I didn't know that but it is important information. Thanks for the heads up.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 07, 2010 at 04:27 PM

I have dated italian men, just not a great deal of them in my area.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Feb 21, 2010 at 03:37 PM

Wow how flattering... I am aware of this as an aa female and I have dated white men my whole life. Black women are aware but not all of them are ok with turning on the aa male.  When you want her just go get her and do what you do she will be flattered and we can do the things that make us happy, to hell with what people think is how I feel.

latrice

• View author's info Posted on Feb 02, 2010 at 02:49 PM

Wow!!! I just found out last year, that you guys are so smitten with us. How sexy!!! I wished they approached me here in Atlanta, Georgia. Maybe I need to move to New York!!!

Kimberly

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Feb 01, 2010 at 01:00 PM

Should I even ask if any Italian men live in Texas?  

• View author's info Posted on Nov 15, 2009 at 09:05 PM

I like that this dialogue is happening, but, yes -- where are these wonderful Italian men in California? I have had the pleasure of dating one really nice gentleman from Asiago, Italy but it turned out to be something of a fairytale and this woman is too old for fairytales. I'm seeking real love.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Oct 02, 2009 at 07:44 AM

Italian men are sexy and I have alway heard that if a BW dates out of her race it is usually with an Italian man.
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 08, 2009 at 11:43 PM

My sister lives in NY and says Italian men there love black women. Where are they in Cali?
  • View author's info Posted on May 17, 2009 at 10:34 PM

I don't believe that most black women know that italian men are into us (yes I am a sista). I just learned of this myself this year when I was on a dating site and an italian guy in my city hit me up for a chat. Nothing ever really came of our meeting except for a brief friendship. He was definately a gentleman and very handsome and we still talk from time to time.