Italian men and Black women Asian men and Black women

• View author's info Posted on Nov 13, 2008 at 07:40 PM

I'm full blooded Italian and I have been attracted to Black women my whole life. I not only love black women I absolutely adore them. I have talked to and met other Italian men who feel the same way I do. Are a lot of Black women aware of this?
  • 45Comments

• View author's info Posted on Dec 03, 2016 at 09:20 PM

I wasn't but that's good to know. I don't know any Italian men. I did know that Robert DeNiro dated a black woman. Is he Italian?

• View author's info Posted on Jul 18, 2014 at 11:10 PM

To be honest, no I wasn't. It's nice to know that Italian men like Ebony women. 

• View author's info Posted on May 11, 2014 at 10:46 AM

i figured this out couple yrs now.

• View author's info Posted on Mar 13, 2014 at 12:16 PM

Same for me: italian and always adored black women.

• View author's info Posted on May 22, 2013 at 05:11 AM

I was totally unaware of the attraction itaillian men have for black women until I moved to florida. Itaillian men are gorgeous and their passion for family and life  is very attractive to me!!
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 19, 2013 at 05:03 PM

I would like to say I had no clue Italian men liked black women...
    Im glad yall do, I would like to marry one lol
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 02, 2012 at 10:56 AM

Yes, I am very much aware of this. However, the problem here in California (Northern Valley) most men will look, comment, and then move on. You find interracial dating here, but many times those couples have moved from other areas or some how found their way to having a vibrant relationship. I still anticipate the day when it happens for me ;-)
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 26, 2012 at 05:56 AM

Yes, have been very aware of the attention that Italian men heap upon us. :-)  I have found as well a very strong attraction to Scottish, Australian, East Indian, British and French Canadian men of whom I have dated as well.
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 18, 2012 at 06:47 PM

I would have to say from my experience, Italian men are a plus. Matter of fact,I am with an Italian man now. Just from what I have going on with him, I learned that even though they are devoted to their mothers, they will still love you just as much. They are hopeless romantics; when they fall in love, that's it and when they love, they love strong. They will bend over backwards for you and will see about you even when you don't ask them to. They are highly confident and know how to work with that they have. The list really goes on but I'm just naming a few to back up the opinion that Italian men are the business. ;)
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 02, 2012 at 08:47 PM

This is the first I'm hearing of this. Now I am VERY open to having more discussions on this topic. Cant wait to meet more Italian men.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Dec 15, 2011 at 03:19 PM

I also discovered when I was in secondary school from the age of 14yrs old, Italian and other Medietterean men can be attracted to black women but then I have found that the dusky white men I like either seem to be strongly attracted to either black women or blondes. I guess it depend on the men.
    Personally I like Italian - Latin / Med men in terms of their exotic looks - race is no decider of personality or intellect.
    I've also discovered that Nordic and Scandinavian men also have a thing for black women - how intriguing!
    Oh and Robert De Niro is known for his love of black women...
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 31, 2011 at 04:43 PM

THAT'S AN INTERESTING TOPIC
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 20, 2011 at 01:21 PM

Hi, I am italian, how you know you like italian men? Where and when you have met them? ;)
    I think there is a myth about italian men, but obviously, every myth is based on something real... inflated...lol :D

Personally I like black people because I always felt close and similar, I always felt to have, at least in part, a black soul. Obviously "be" is not just a matter of skin colour...

In general I like black women. My ideal of beauty is a woman with dark or tanned skin, deep black eyes, black straigth hair and a curvy fit figure.
    But much more important is how much she is able to listen and understand me and that i can read this in her eyes.
    A nice shape is welcome but not necessary. Quality of relation is necessary for me.
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 13, 2011 at 02:07 AM

I would say that many of us are not aware that men of other races are interested in us. I personally love men, period, which means I love Italian men, lol.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Oct 08, 2011 at 02:22 AM

Well I guess the interest would be mutual then
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 15, 2011 at 09:43 PM

no we are not , most times white men are afraid to approach or be with us because they are afraid of what their friends might say
  • View author's info Posted on May 17, 2011 at 07:15 PM

I think italian men are so sexy, and that's based off of the one italian guy I had a serious crush on. Of course he had a girlfriend and when he was single, I had a man. However I always believed that italian men LOVED bw, but thought in their eyes that we were only good enough to be mistress' or girlfriends, that they only married their own.
  • View author's info Posted on May 15, 2011 at 08:07 AM

Hey are there any Italian men in Smyrna Ga..Single Attractive AA Female seeking
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 07, 2011 at 11:45 AM

Italian is just the crust. I work overseas and there are many men of different cultures who adore black women. I have dated Turkish, Albanians, Germans etc. My last boyfriend was Albanian. Which is the former country of Yugoslavia. Yes! Yugoslavia..LOL! He adores black women. Since I love to travel and have traveled to many countries it is a eye opener especially when I come back to the states.

It is alwasy good to travel to other countries overseas you will be amazed. I have been to Italy and it is true black females are a great commodity. Also a great place is the Netherlands for black females. They have a great jazz festival every year in July as well.

If money doesnt allow you to travel to these countries there are websites and large communities in each state for whatever culture you maybe interested in dating.