Georgia? White Man Seeks Black Woman Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Feb 25, 2015 at 09:29 PM

I'm checking this site out.  Are there any males seeking BF on here?  The south is a little tricky, it's a little harder to approach other races here.  

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 4Comments

• View author's info Posted on May 15, 2015 at 08:45 PM

I just joined the site, are there many older white guys on this site? Are you available? 

• View author's info Posted on Apr 20, 2015 at 04:13 AM

Although I am new to the site, I totally agree with you.  Like any other platform it takes a little patience and time.  Also, be open to other locations as well. They are out there.  I have even considered areas where I have family in so I can kill two birds with one stone.   :)

• View author's info Posted on Apr 10, 2015 at 02:25 PM

I wouldn't take the lack of response on this site as the standard of interracial dating difficulties.  Unfortunately, I found being on this site you have to be open to peeps beyond the state you live in.  On that note, trust me all the white dudes I hang with have no problem dating outside their race.  Overall, finding someone to date is difficult...even more so when our social perspectives on interracial dating compounds that.  That said, let me just say again...I have not found any guys in my social circle that has a problem with dating outside their race.  Also, I lived in GA (still have a brother there) and really did not experience any issues dating outside my race.  In fact, my brother, handsome dude, has only dated black women.  Anywho, not sure if that is encouraging or not, but you eat what you go after what you want.  Rejection sucks, but sooner or later something will pan out from your efforts.  Best of luck

• View author's info Posted on Apr 10, 2015 at 01:54 PM

Hello!  I also live in GA and the lack of responses received to your question further supports the difficulties of interracial dating in the deep South!  I just wanted to let you know that you're not alone, and I feel your pain! LOL!Maybe it's the negative stigma of interracial relationships, especially in GA, or guys are just too nervous to approach....

Take care sweetie,

Follow - email me when people comment