Men who do not realize we are here to date Interacially relationships Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Nov 18, 2011 at 03:11 PM

I left one other site because the black men were flooding my inbox with messages.Most of them were of a sexual I didn't know what I really wanted. It was very annoying. It was after all an interracial site. I wanted to "scream" Interracial means races other than your own or other than what you may look like to the viewer. Has anyone else found this to be problem?
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 6Comments

• View author's info Posted on Aug 09, 2012 at 05:29 PM

As my dad would say, "Eat the meat, throw out the bones".  I have had that experience as well.  Just don't respond to anyone who doesn't meet your preferences.  You will sometimes notice that some members will identify themselves as another race. I often wonder if that's to get more traffic from their preferred race?
    At any rate, just make sure that your PREFERENCE doesn't become a PREJUDICE.  There still may be some diamonds in the rough in the race you aren't particulary looking for.  Love comes when you are open to it.  Stay open minded and great things can happen!
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 14, 2012 at 09:20 AM

No Poor Them ! It doesn't mean I condemn one ...I just prefer on so many levels another flavor. Attention can be flattering, but when it is from men you have no preference for, it is a waste of my time and theirs. I just assumed that when men posted here, they knew what they were looking for.
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 08, 2012 at 04:22 AM

I prefer grape juice that doesn't mean I feel the need to condemn orange juice to hell if offered. I thought the purpose of an interracial site was to find love and acceptance regardless of ethnicity and keep an open mind. Yes we all have preferences but if we reject people based on race alone are we any better than those who blatantly oppose interracial relationships? These guys message you because although it is a site promoting interracial relationships they haven't lost the ability to see beauty within their own...poor you.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 02, 2012 at 12:22 AM

All of your points are quite valid, but there are people(without mentioning any specific group)who pay little asttention to the word, INTERRACIAL; they have other goals in mind(if you know what I mean).

A couple of years ago, I saw SUCCESSFUL MATCH photos on this site featuring SAME RACE people. On an INTERRACIAL DATING SITE??

Huh!!?? Oh well...go figure.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 21, 2011 at 10:48 PM

Its funny you brought this i was wondering if i am the only one wondering whats up with that. haha
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 20, 2011 at 09:46 PM

lol I have experienced it. I just don't respond or else it will be like "duhhh read my preferences", and i never want to be rude. I always read someone's profile to see what their preferences are.
Follow - email me when people comment