WHY IS IT HARD FOR A PERSON TO SAY GOODBYE TO A LOVE ONES Thoughts of you Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Nov 22, 2005 at 11:50 AM

PLEASE,... CAN SOMEONE TELL ME SOMETHING THAT MAKE SENSE IN THIS LIFE. I HAVE BEEN GOING THREW A TIME PERIOD THAT EVERYTIME MY MALE 48 YRS OLD...DIED ASSSUMINGLY IT HAS HARD TO GET TO GET CLOSE TO OTHER MEN,WOMEN,CHILDREN..I GUESS IT IS FEAR OF LOSING SOMEONE YOU CARE DEEPLY FOR I WOULD LIKE HEAR AN REPLY IF ANY....
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 6Comments

• View author's info Posted on Dec 20, 2006 at 10:52 PM

life is never easy when you lose a loved one but take heart that we are never given anything in life that we can not handle. i learnt that the strong ones are the ones who have to go through this unfortunet experiance
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 03, 2005 at 06:28 AM

OLU, LIFE IS A COMBINATION OF JOYS AND SARROWS.BEING LIVELY IS SOMETHING WHICH IS VERY IMPORTANT. YOU CAN ALWAYS GIVE A NEW BEGINNING.NEXT TIME YOU SHOULD TAKE MORE CARE OF THE PERSON YOU WOULD BE IN LOVE BECAUSE YOU ALREADY HAD HAD A EXP.
    ALWAYS REMEMBER ITS GOOD TO REMEMBER THE LOVED ONES BUT TO START LOVING WHAT THEY HAVE LOVED IN THEIR LIVES.AND MY HARD LEARNED LESSON IS " COURAGE IS NOT THIS THAT YOUR HEART SHOULDNT QUAKE BUT NOBODY ELSE SHOULD KNOW THAT IT DOES.; GREAT ADV FR PDX.REALLY APPRECIABLE.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 28, 2005 at 11:42 AM

Thank You , PDX and Cyup for your encoraging words of support, hope to hear from guys later in some other topic......
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 23, 2005 at 10:01 PM

Beautiful reply, PDX.

Olubamni, give yourself a chance. When you love once, you can love again. It's always scary, but if you give in to the fear of losing what you have, you're not going to have anything again.

It's better to love and lose than to never have loved. At least in the first case you know you're capable of being loved and giving love. You cannot deny yourself to others because of fear.

Just give yourself time.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 23, 2005 at 10:17 AM

THANKS PDX,
    THANK YOU, FOR THE ENCOURAGEMENT IT HAS BEEN AN YEAR NOW ALOT THINGS HAVE CHANGED IN MY LIFE. HOWEVER, I STILL THINK OF HIM WHEN I HEAR OLDIES BUT,GOODIES HE WAS THE TYPE OF PERSON THAT WOULD GO OUT HIS WAY TO SEE ME HAVE THINGS I NEEDED. IT HURT ME NOT BEING THERE WHEN HE PASSED ON .. A COUPLE BEFORE HE PASSSED...HE ASKED ME TO BE HIS WOMAN, THOUGH I VISITED HIM OFTEN AND, THOUGHT VERY FOND OF HIM;HE HAD A DRINKING PROBELM AND, CHAINED SMOKED....EVEN WITH ALL OF HIM OF THAT AND, THE AGE DIFFERNCE I REALIZE THAT NOW AFTER A YEAR AND SIX MONTHS I LOVED AS A FRIEND...AND MISS HIM. IT WAS NOT SAME GOING TO WASHINGTON D.C. WITHOUT HIM TO AERO-SPACE MUESEUM.oh yes..i can be a bit of a nerd at times...i just enjoyed his company...miss you Pete Miller....love always olubamni
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 23, 2005 at 05:08 AM

What you are experiencing, Olu, is pretty normal I think. It just takes a while to accept a loss and be ready to accept a new reality without a loved one.
    It may be a little different for everyone and it takes time. I am so sorry for you and would like to share a little saying that helps me sometimes with tough things in my own life.

"Courage doesn't always roar....sometimes it is that little voice at the end of the day that says...I will try again tomorrow."
Follow - email me when people comment