sbf looking for swm swf looking for serious sbm in md,dc or va Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Nov 06, 2008 at 03:20 PM

I have dated white males, and I am hoping to find my soul mate, but it seems to be a little more difficult to find a swm online than just meeting one. I don't think it's that hard for a swf to find a sbm online, am I wrong. What are single white males looking for when dating interracially.
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 3Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jun 18, 2013 at 12:30 AM

hey there've call me
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 23, 2009 at 06:41 PM

My.... is Kamara..
    You might be Right seeking for your Soul Mate..but are you Really serious about seearching for a REAL PARTNER ??

and How far do you determine your Likes..

Hope am Not Late.. but its 2 early Nov,08-Jan.2009..ehn??

Am a perfect Single gentle Black-Man, caring and Loving , Actively Sexy and Romantic..

Am Relatively New to this Site as A RESULT of the Quality Looks...seeking for my QUEEN..Whom I believe will be You..

If only you Can Make it Happen..
    YES WE and maintain the Bond for ever..

Kindly read / Digest my Profile and Tell me your Candid opinion..about Matching Up with Me..

Pl. respond promptly..

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Dec 06, 2008 at 10:09 PM

Hi Murray,

As a swm that was looking for a sbf, I'll tell you what I was looking for. First off, I searched profiles that had pictures. From there, I looked for someone that I found at least a bit attractive. Then I read the profile thoroughly to see what we had in common. Then, I'd write an email that introduced myself, and pointed out things that we had in common, just to show her, I DID read her profile. Then, I just sat back and waited for a response.

My advice, you've already got a pic, and that's good. Flesh out your profile with a few more personal details. What are your goals in life? What kind of work do you do? Put stuff in there, that a guy can look at and say, "Hey, we have that in common!"

Be proactive too. I was the first one to contact my wife, but I wouldn't have cared if she'd winked or sent me an email first. If you send an email, make sure to thoroughly read the guy's profile first.

Good Luck, and don't give up.
Follow - email me when people comment