Women know what they want-Men don't listen Do women even really know what they want? Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Feb 20, 2008 at 04:48 PM

I have been on this site for a short time and one other sites as well. I am fairly a good looking woman, and have said what I wanted, men just don't listen. I am looking for long term relationship with a sexy white male. We all are looking for someone, right.
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 5Comments

• View author's info Posted on May 31, 2010 at 03:39 AM

How can you talk long term before getting to know each other. Is it that you dont like being hit on for sex ? Many people whether they declare it or not want some intimacy with or without a long term relationship.

I think you have to let the relationship thing sit till you meet and know whether you want to go beyond a drink together.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 19, 2009 at 02:46 PM

¿

Men listen.. just like women do.. but, you know, i have found that women post all the things they want in a man, a perfect fit comes along, then they screen him out for failing at one extra thing they want they didnt post...

You say you want a white sexy male... put yourself in his shoes.. what would a white sexy male want? do you fit into that profile? are you doing anything to fit into that profile, if thats what you really want?

Its a two way thing, you know... thats why its tough to find that perfect person out there...

• View author's info Posted on Mar 02, 2008 at 07:28 AM

I think that both men and women know what they want.The problem is that it is what they want at the moment. I think that we as a society have transformed from free thinkers with a zest and zeal for conquering the world and grabbing our dreams to a society that has been drugged into complacency and a lemming mind set. We go through our days seeking a way to numb our minds, our hearts and our souls. Whether is comes in the form of a pill, in a cup or on a screen we look outside of ourselves and our community for anything that will make us feel better. The problem with chasing feelings is that they change quicker than the weather and the moment you think you have achieved Nirvana the mood and your feelings change. I am sure that true happiness comes in different forms for each of us and the path to its front door is just as variant; but I willing to bet my last dollar that it will never be found outside of yourself and that the front door is never further than the end of your nose.
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 23, 2008 at 11:49 PM

You are so right. On the rare occasions that I socialize with other men, I've noticed that 99% of them are completely clueless when it comes to social interaction. I was the only male in my house growing up, so I guess that gave me a unique perspective. lol
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 23, 2008 at 04:14 PM

Hi Murray, You are abosoltuley right anmd I can say that from a "Male" perspective, It's interesting to me (always has been) how guy's always try to read between the lines on fast forward, Fortunately I had learned early on that the way to a womans heart is love her mind, soul and everything else will follow
    Thanks for your wink , I am notr a memeber but you can reach me, if you would like to chat >>I recently moved back to the Boca area so we really are niegbors>>
    Hope to hear from you
    John
Follow - email me when people comment