Back for more! or riddle me this! Friendship Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jun 09, 2007 at 04:40 PM

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 2Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jun 10, 2007 at 04:04 AM

Greetings everyone, I took a 5 month leave of absence because the site seemed slow at that time. Just signed up for 3 months of socializing action?--Figuring things may be more fecund during spring and early summer. Decided to go out of my circle, not just Caucasian or Fillipina women but any other serious soulmate may apply. Hmm this 2nd go around I notice many more "my personal profile viewers" then I would have imagined.. (I notice that on the site and Im not complaing a lot of times there is a Lot of looking but not much meeting or dialouge..) Could it be a subconscious or unexpected birthday wish {June 7} or ripening with age? "lol" "Like Dean Martin said there's nothing worse then having 800 drunks staring ya in the face" (lol) [by the way me and this guy have the same birthday-June 7]
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 09, 2007 at 04:40 PM

mjl1717 write:
    Greetings everyone, I took a 5 month leave of absence because the site seemed slow at that time. Just signed up for 3 months of socializing action?--Figuring things may more fecund during spring and early summer. Decided to go out of my circle, not just Caucasian or Phillipino women but any other serious soulmate may apply.

Re:
    you may have came back a tad too.. early I came back after yr and half of inactivity and still seems like things are slower...I guess the popularity of the site is just diminshing especially with other sites popping up....
Follow - email me when people comment