Which one do you prefer Ladies? Romance

• View author's info Posted on Dec 23, 2005 at 11:07 AM

(hot, sexy, cute, beautiful) and what's the diff?...Do most people go for the 'import' model look or the classy 'fashion model' look?...so what's the most flattering compliment...to be called hot, sexy, beautiful or cute?

Results:

So then it's:

1. beautiful
    2, hot
    3. sexy
    4. cute...
    5. attractive
    6. descent
    7. ugly...
  • 8Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jun 27, 2006 at 09:59 AM

cyupanqui write:
    I used to think the term "cute" applied to a male (by a female) was a bit insulting. But what the hey, I've been called "cute" by women, and it doesn't feel insulting unless it is aimed at you with that intention.

There is a connotation of being small in the word, though. I don't hear anyone call a big woman (or a big man for that matter) "cute."

Well, I'm not an Amazon, but I wouldn't call myself small or little in any sense (though I'm not *that* tall), but there have been men who have called me 'cute' and 'little' out of affection towards me.

And when it comes to calling a man 'cute' it may be bit difficult to some men to cope with, but as said it's all about you mean to say. (I use it purely out of affection. Though in my case even 'silly' is affectionate term...)

Any term could be interpreted as insulting, depending on a situation. I, for example, find terms from 'dear' to 'baby' from 'sexy' to 'cute' offending if they're used by someone who doesn't know me.
    I base my dislike on the fact that I'm not in generally very cute or one of the easiest person on Earth. ;)
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 25, 2006 at 08:03 AM

I used to think the term "cute" applied to a male (by a female) was a bit insulting. But what the hey, I've been called "cute" by women, and it doesn't feel insulting unless it is aimed at you with that intention.

There is a connotation of being small in the word, though. I don't hear anyone call a big woman (or a big man for that matter) "cute."
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 19, 2006 at 10:25 AM

Well I definately would not call myself "cute."

But I love to hear my man say how sexy I am. I want him to appreciate my intellect, and my compassion, laugh at my sense of humor, and to know that I am "all that and a bag of chips."
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 25, 2006 at 04:28 PM

cyupanqui write:
    I'm attractive, intelligent, funny and classy. And I'm very humble, too.

Yet, I'm still alone.

Maybe I'm just too much, no? Or... hmm... too little?

or too far?
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 24, 2006 at 02:10 PM

I'm attractive, intelligent, funny and classy. And I'm very humble, too.

Yet, I'm still alone.

Maybe I'm just too much, no? Or... hmm... too little?
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 23, 2006 at 08:46 PM

wiseflower30 write:
    attractive (first meet)
    intelligent and funny (after talking)
    classy (final impression)

Very GOOD wiseflower!
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 23, 2006 at 07:28 PM

attractive (first meet)
    intelligent and funny (after talking)
    classy (final impression)
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 23, 2005 at 02:57 PM

1. Brainy