Why aren't Latina Women interested in White Men ? Romance Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jul 21, 2005 at 06:51 AM

Hello......I was just wondering. I can get responses from Black Women...but no responses from Latinas . I was just wondering why this is ?? I love black women......but never had an opportunity to meet a spicy Latina. Maybe it's because I live in SC. Not sure......please help.
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 12Comments

• View author's info Posted on May 20, 2012 at 01:36 PM

@misprettykitty: You seem to think there are blacks and then there are 'Latinas' who merely 'look black'. But those Latinas who look black are black, just as black as any black in the US. There are black Hispanics. Hispanic isn't a race, an Hispanic can be any race.
  • View author's info Posted on May 20, 2012 at 01:31 PM

Absurd overgeneralization. Hispanic isn't even a race anyway, it's just a political term used to dessrcibe people from Spansh speaking countries, regardless of race. Hispanics can be any race, and many are white. If you ever go to Spain you'll notice that European Spaniards look pretty much the same as any other European people; they tend to be swarthier in the south, but no more so than other southern Europeans. If you we in a room full of Spainards and other Europeans you would have a hard time consistently guessing who was Spanish as opposed to French or Austrian or what have you. Latin Americans are often of mixed race, often having substantial Amerindian or African ancestry. I think this is where the confusion comes from. When I used to live in NYC often the only way to distinguish swarthy Italians and Jews from Puerto Ricans was they way they dressed or talked; they often had more or less the same sort of Mediterranean phenotype. This is just an American (US) oddity, the whole "Hispanic race" thing.

In any case, statistically, Hispanicc women who don't date or marry Hispanic men usually date white men, perhaps just because the are. ore white men.
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 18, 2011 at 02:31 PM

Quoting Lovmetender:

I'm Latina and I can speak for myself but also for many Latinas. Our race is very passionate in everything we do, specially under the sheets. We find that black men are as passionate; we are at the same level and this is what leads us to look for black men. I only date black men and when we talk about this, they agree with this idea.

This is laughable ! LOL
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 12, 2011 at 01:44 PM

hhhmm...one of the last article I read, talked about IR pairings in Asian and Hispanic groups, and the numbers for these ethnic groups have gone down. Scientists think its because of the recent anti-immigration climate that a lot of members of these groups may be "sticking to their own."
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 02, 2010 at 02:13 AM

There is a such thing as women who look black, as chocolate as hershey kisses, but are 100% latina origin. Maybe you looked over a response. But if your looking for a different look of latina, try joining a website that caters to intergrating the type your seeking along with white american men which has a wide variety to choose from.
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 14, 2010 at 01:23 PM

I'm Latina and I can speak for myself but also for many Latinas. Our race is very passionate in everything we do, specially under the sheets. We find that black men are as passionate; we are at the same level and this is what leads us to look for black men. I only date black men and when we talk about this, they agree with this idea.
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 12, 2010 at 07:35 AM

What? That's not true, you csn't generalize. I like EDUCATED men of all races. If you want to attract the right woman--who wants to be with you for your personality and not your color--you might wanna eliminate "spicy" Latina from your vocabulary. Those are the men I stay away from.
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 28, 2005 at 04:39 PM

blondbomber30 write:
    Hello......I was just wondering. I can get responses from Black Women...but no responses from Latinas . I was just wondering why this is ?? I love black women......but never had an opportunity to meet a spicy Latina. Maybe it's because I live in SC. Not sure......please help.

Dude, move to Sacramento and get on one of the main dating sites, you'll find many, many Hispanic ladies looking for white guys.
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 23, 2005 at 02:38 PM

What??? I know many Latinas that are into nothing but white men but I live in a very, very diverse area. However, I think that most(not all)white men are more into asian women than Latinas and we know it. So there may be Latinas out there that are into you but are afraid of being rejected. This site and the whole dating thing is all about taking chances right? So, take a chance. The worst she can say is that she's not interested. What's that saying....nothing ventured, nothing gained?
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 22, 2005 at 09:12 AM

Actually, I've checked profiles of Asian women and latina women on this site. And there aren't a lot that even want to date black men. I know it's a rare case in my city to even see a black man with an asian woman or a latina. I was pretty confused about the title of this thread and what you posted. But I don't think it's that they don't "like white men". I believe it's the opposite.
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 21, 2005 at 10:45 AM

blondbomber30 write:

blondbomber come move to NY.. LATINAS love us ! its the black woman who hessitate.. i can get 10 spanish woman to every 2 black woman. dont ask me why, i dont know..lol
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 21, 2005 at 08:19 AM

I wouldn't know what to tell you on that one.
Follow - email me when people comment