black women are beautiful White Man Seeks Black Woman Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Dec 14, 2012 at 05:51 PM

i am a white male and do have to say i for one enjoy the beauty of a black female, i find them attractive and sexy, unfortunately so many black women are always being trashed and disrespected, they are just as equal as any other woman and deserve the respect as a woman and not as a toy or plaything. so many people go out with someone for the wrong reason, i myself do not look at a woman for sex i look at her for who she is, as a woman has more qualities to her, those of you who overlook someone because of some issue regarding race or color may never know what your missing out on, seeing a person for who they are is like reading a book, you will never know until you read inside the covers, to those critics maybe oneday you will experience what it is like being alone, the last time i checked love and friendship knew no color or had a boundary, there will not be anybody telling me who i date because i am single and free and those that have a problem with it need to mind your own buisness, so to all you black ladies on here you have my respect as a lady
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 7Comments

• View author's info Posted on Sep 27, 2013 at 08:42 PM

Hi, lefty,i think we are compatible, because you kind ,loving too,hope to catch your eye, thanks for all you do,from the bottom of heart,

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jun 28, 2013 at 12:20 AM

Thanks Lefty you are a very respectful man! I truly appreciate the positive words you spoke about us beautiful black women. I'm also smiling ear to ear. I love the fact you addressed that we are equal to all other races and NOT a toy or play thing, but to respected as the beautiful black QUEENS we are! :-):-)
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 13, 2013 at 03:39 PM

Hey Lefty,

I just read your post about respecting black women. I just want to say I think you are truly wonderful. I was so moved by your words I just had to check out your profile. I hope this doesn't come off weird but I wanted to know if you were by chance still single? If so, I think that you would be a good candidate for my mom, lol. She is a wonderful black women of 52 years of age. She is independent, loving, caring, funny, fiesty and deserves a good honest man and you seem like one. If you are interested let me know. If not, I understand. Best of luck to you on your search for love.

• View author's info Posted on Jun 02, 2013 at 07:55 AM

WOW!!! what wonderful words...makes me proud to know there are men out there who respect we black women for the true precious gems we are. THANK YOU!
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 16, 2013 at 03:25 PM

I smiled from ear to ear :)
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 03, 2013 at 06:15 PM

Thanks for the compliments and kind words Lefty!
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 07, 2013 at 06:41 PM

You made me smile Lefty
Follow - email me when people comment