heal presonal heart TRUE History... Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Aug 29, 2005 at 08:47 AM

hi
    I need a good to forget about past relationship because remain of mistake.
    what best learn to trust people and let going of past year because hold me back from live.
    but true feel unattract to guy.
    what advise give me?
    I would like new friend and answer to question?
    yes or no
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 3Comments

• View author's info Posted on Sep 24, 2015 at 02:14 PM

Honestly, you just needs to be yourself because if you are not you are only going to be what the other person wants you to be and you are not going to be true to yourself. GOD created every human being to be unique in their own way. Imagine if they had 2 Billion of you? Lol

• View author's info Posted on Feb 18, 2007 at 07:21 AM

its interesting to notice that lady lucky made her post almost 2 years ago in aug 2005...it would be interesting to hear from her again as to how she is now ?........BRIAN
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 18, 2007 at 07:16 AM

well we have all made mistakes in the past, and most of us have been hurt in one way or another, but the good things that come out of this is that we realise what mistakes we made and should be a lot more mature because of this, we are then more able to understand and sympathise with those who are going through what we went through, when we are going through it ,we think the hurting will never end ,and we never get through it but then someone else appears out of the blue completely unexpected and with their support we heal and start a new and sometimes better life ,made better through the lessons we learned from our previous experiance...the rain doesent last FOREVER the rainbow eventually appears with new promises of blue skies......BRIAN
Follow - email me when people comment