lokking for love men only!!!!!!! How about a little laughter? Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jul 12, 2006 at 05:43 PM

why can't i find a man that wants to be with me becouse i am me and i have kids?they think it is a bad thing to have kids and live with a family member we are buying a house together,am i am a good person if they would only give me a chance to prove myself to them i could make them fell good about a lot of things not just that.
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 4Comments

• View author's info Posted on Oct 06, 2010 at 09:28 AM

Ok, I only have one kid, but I never any bloke I met would have a problem with that. But from what I read, are you happy with yourself, do you love yourself? Only when you do you can find somebody who actually loves you too.

I wish you the best of luck.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 18, 2010 at 09:02 AM

You really have not put enough information for anyone to make any kind of analysis of your situation. There are women out there who have kids and don't have the same problems you have. I will tell you one honest thing though. I could care less if you have kids. The main thing I look for is that you can control your kids and they have been taught manners and respect. FYI you kids are a reflection of what you been taught if your kids are out of control it more than likely means you are too.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 28, 2007 at 03:02 PM

i dont mind if you have kids.
    i work with kids every day and i think there great
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 05, 2006 at 02:37 PM

If they don't have an answer as to how to get ahead in life, you've got to do what you've got to do. Check to see if you would be better off without them and have to search elsewhere.

I, myself, don't see a problem with your strategy, especially with the high cost of homes. Just my two cents.

If your family member would be the type that would interferre with the relationship, then that would be a problem.
Follow - email me when people comment