Vanity LIcense Plates Entertainment and Hobbies Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Nov 09, 2005 at 08:14 AM

Hey ya'll, I just love trying to figure out license plates that people have personalized. Here's one I couldn't figure out. It was on a Nissan and said: "NOT AQ". I thought maybe it meant "Not Alqaeda". I hope I'm wrong.
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 6Comments

• View author's info Posted on Dec 29, 2005 at 02:57 PM

sunshine2025 write:
    I for one like the personalized tags and felt it was a good way to express your feelings. I have 2BLESST as my personalized tag, because at the time I was feeling very blessed. One day however, a lady stopped me and asked me "do you have twins?" I was floored,stunned,and speechless. I have never ever wanted to experience the agony of two small babies at the same time. Sometimes you don't actually know what someone is thinking when they
    display these tags.

that's pretty funny, but not for you at the time, huh? I love to figure out hard ones... (story of my life)
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 29, 2005 at 11:33 AM

I wonder why they are called 'vanity' plates, since there's nothing vain in putting out a cryptic message each person is likely to interpret their *own* way.

Maybe if you could put your name and something more, along the lines of "CALDIMOROCKS," then it'd be true vanity.

But with space for only five or six characters?
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 28, 2005 at 07:51 PM

I for one like the personalized tags and felt it was a good way to express your feelings. I have 2BLESST as my personalized tag, because at the time I was feeling very blessed. One day however, a lady stopped me and asked me "do you have twins?" I was floored,stunned,and speechless. I have never ever wanted to experience the agony of two small babies at the same time. Sometimes you don't actually know what someone is thinking when they
    display these tags.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 09, 2005 at 03:34 PM

then I thought "NOT A QUITTER"??
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 09, 2005 at 02:58 PM

Hmmmmmmm
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 09, 2005 at 11:30 AM

You're right. It means the person inside the car is one of the "conspiracy nuts" who believe AQ was not responsible for the 9/11 attacks. It's a code, like "FTN-88" or "SOU-13."
Follow - email me when people comment