Are there any interesting men here seeking a Darker latina Do women even really know what they want? Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Sep 01, 2006 at 04:44 PM

I have been on this site since last year and have not met anyone yet. I'm 23 years old and in the medical profession. Currently, I am looking for someone to get to know. Race does not matter to me. I am a multi-racial individual who enjoys nice things in life. Would love to meet a man who appreciates my Belizean culture as well as my American culture. Overall, if there is an honest individual who enjoys the company of a sultry, sassy, Belizean woman. Please let me know.
    Julesof Belize
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 1Comment

• View author's info Posted on Jul 05, 2007 at 04:35 AM

Lovely girl,
    I am here with all the brightest stars from the blue sky to adorn you.
    Wish you all the brightest flowers from the garden of heaven, the entire cool gentle spring breeze from the South ea, all the sweet songs whispered into your ears by the most beautiful nightingale on this earth, all the cool shower in a hot summer noon and of course all the smiles of the bright and cool morning sun. Perhaps you deserve more. I am sure you know that Asian people are sincere and loyal to their friends.Will you please look into my profile?If you find me good enough for you why not just send a smile. Eagleking
Follow - email me when people comment