man and his dog Looking for Women who loves... Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Feb 09, 2006 at 05:25 AM

I found that every time I meet a nice lady, I have to let them go as they dont like dogs. My dog is my best friend, so what I am saying is, are there any ladies out there that likes me and my dog lol
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 8Comments

• View author's info Posted on Oct 25, 2015 at 11:56 AM

Dogs are cute. I used to own a dog i rescued from the gutter who would later die. I cried when he died and wrote so many poems for him. The poems are in my first collection of poems, yet to be published.

• View author's info Posted on Sep 14, 2015 at 08:27 AM

I own a Rottweiler.  He's my partner in crime.  If you don't like dogs (or my dog, or he doesn't like you), we're not dating.  I understand what you're saying.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Aug 18, 2011 at 04:06 AM

I live alone with my dog and she's my buddy.... So I always let guys I like or date know right away I have a dog. I don't want to be into someone and later find out they hate pets, dogs, or are severly allergic.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 03, 2011 at 01:26 PM

The post should be funny, but it's not.  I have a small dog and I have the same problem. My dog is my little friend.  He doesn't take much space, what's the problem? 

• View author's info Posted on Aug 10, 2006 at 04:19 AM

Dogs are wonderful pets. I used to have a dog but she died at the ripe old age of 15 years old she was a mix breed who gave birth to 7 puppies which we gave away because there were too many for us to look after. we had a lot of people come around who were a bit edgy around maxine (our dog) but after a lot of convincing that maxine only barked at strangers if she wasnt familiar with them as well as letting maxine calm down and get used to the people through sniffing them and letting themn pat her. she never bit anyone and it was just a matter of time before a lot of people who came to my house got used to her. As a leading psychologist i recommend that you use the same methods of letting your dog familiarise itse;f with anyone you bring home and then maybe they wont be so edgy about you having the dog around the house and may even think twice before even considering if the dogs worth breaking up with you over.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Aug 03, 2006 at 08:43 AM

I'm a man and I will not date a woman with a dangerous dog. I would be uptight anytime I was in his presence. The same would take place if she had an exotic snake. I can definetly understand a lady not wanting to be near one. It's different, I guess, If the dog grew up with you.

Dangerous animals are not pets. Whom would they favor, most likely, the original owner. The mate may have to be careful how he/she treats you.

Also, as many incidents that there has been concerning children and vicious animals, I don't know why anyone, especially a woman, would want to take the chance.

If I were to favor a dog, I'm sure it would be one of those little cute ones. Then, I would have some tough males looking at me saying, "What are you going to do with that?"
  • View author's info Posted on May 11, 2006 at 11:14 PM

Well maybe because some women doeesnt like dogs but dog is man's bestfriend.dont worry u can find someone who dotn afraid of dogs or any pets of yours.Take your time and I am sure she would be coming with you no matter how many dogs you may have.Smile and God bless.....
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 22, 2006 at 08:27 AM

ironcloud write:
    I found that every time I meet a nice lady, I have to let them go as they dont like dogs. My dog is my best friend, so what I am saying is, are there any ladies out there that likes me and my dog lol

post picture of your dog!
Follow - email me when people comment