Interracial Pen Pal. who needs a pen pal Forward to friends

• View author's info Posted on May 20, 2007 at 08:14 AM

I wonder if you are taking this all seriously or just chatting with pen pals?
    odiewoods

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Apr 30, 2006 at 04:53 PM

You all have some wonderful points. Being respectful of each others differences maybe a good first step. I feel that a big part of a successful relationship is being able to resolve conflict in a non-threatening healthy manner, and also being able to laugh at our human fraility and follies. The tongue is an unruly member. Sometimes being RIGHT is more important than preserving the relationship. You can win a battle and lose the war. If you lose the friendship by tearing one another apart, what difference does it make who's right? Make no mistakes about it, developing and maintaining relationships takes work.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 22, 2006 at 04:25 AM

any one want to be email pals any where im a lonely house wife email me at you can find me in
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 15, 2006 at 10:36 PM

True, I'd like to see what happens....You seem to have been busy and I really would like to hear from you again soon...Hoping the holidays were great and a great year ahead Van
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 27, 2005 at 02:42 PM

wow, hi to all the new faces I see in this thread. Jump in a few more, the more the merrier.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 12, 2005 at 11:36 AM

Intelligence 32
    Iwould be more than happy to be your pen-pal let me know. e-mail me you seem like an intresting person from the way you write.I'm curious to hear about you were is, and your view in interracial relationships..bye
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 10, 2005 at 10:05 AM

Hi Robin you're gorgious I would like to chat
    Hank
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 16, 2005 at 07:28 PM

A relationship is always a work in progress. It's more difficult to maintain a friendship with the a man or woman for many reasons. Little things get in the way once you realize that person who understands you so well and is in tune with your mind, is the one you were looking for all along. But do you want to ruin the friendship by taking it to another level or stand the course and keep hoping your soulmate is out there. One can only hope and keep a healthy attitude.
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 29, 2005 at 02:55 PM

i think fate has brought US together. We have been looking for each other all of our lives
    i think fate has brought US together. We have been looking for each other all of our lives
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 27, 2005 at 01:25 PM

Life is what you make it, and how we live it. You are right, we do not know what life holds and what it can bring.
    But always remember

Kar pei deum

Seize the moment

Azel x
    Life is what you make it, and how we live it. You are right, we do not know what life holds and what it can bring.
    But always remember

Kar pei deum

Seize the moment

Azel x
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 24, 2005 at 08:24 PM

I was just curious how long have you been in f you florida? I just noticed that you gave me your name on the post before my last one. Duh! on my behalf. I did send you an email apologizing. Thanks for understanding my error..D.Marshall, hope to hear from you soon.
    I was just curious how long have you been in f you florida? I just noticed that you gave me your name on the post before my last one. Duh! on my behalf. I did send you an email apologizing. Thanks for understanding my error..D.Marshall, hope to hear from you soon.
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 24, 2005 at 02:03 PM

I'm a veteran of the military and very interested in you. Often out your way at Baypines but as far as any ideas I really don't have any. Hope that you made it thru the weather ok. Sure if you think about it something will come to mind. My name is Donald. What is your name? Canst du sprechen deutsch bitte?
    I'm a veteran of the military and very interested in you. Often out your way at Baypines but as far as any ideas I really don't have any. Hope that you made it thru the weather ok. Sure if you think about it something will come to mind. My name is Donald. What is your name? Canst du sprechen deutsch bitte?
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 21, 2005 at 07:27 PM

Hello Adonis...you found me, volvogrl2. I am writing this at work, my home PC is sick...:)I would really like to get to know you better, just dont know how yet...any ideas
    Monika
    Hello Adonis...you found me, volvogrl2. I am writing this at work, my home PC is sick...:)I would really like to get to know you better, just dont know how yet...any ideas
    Monika
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 20, 2005 at 02:55 PM

I am looking for volvogrl2 if she exists then I am here to chat with her. Would you be my penpal
    I am looking for volvogrl2 if she exists then I am here to chat with her. Would you be my penpal

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Oct 14, 2005 at 04:29 PM

Greetings:

I would love to have a pen pal too. I don't mind having several. I am seeking to have a successful relationship and self-improvement.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 27, 2005 at 05:52 PM

Hola,
    I am still somewhat new here but wanted to put my 2cents in
    I am looking for a online friend to talk to share with, I like this site
    And hope to meet a special someone.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Sep 26, 2005 at 09:42 AM

Hello, im Robin. I like to meet new people also.....so if you'd like to chat...im here......

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Sep 19, 2005 at 06:56 PM

Sentoryu279 write:
    I respect a person that is trying to educate theirself in order to have a good relationship. Honestly it may have nothing to do with it being an Mixed relationship at all. It may just be a personality clash or something to that effect.

I will agree that True Love is not something you can pull from a book or learn after a few conversations, but you need to get to that point in a relationship first. Asking for advice or seeking advice is natural and commendable, if you ask me. To know your limitations and admit them and ask for help when you need it is very difficult for some to do, but is most often the fist step in finding a solution to your problem.

This is true and the same advise I would give you. But you should be searching... because if you find it, it will be well worth it. Good luck on your search!
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 18, 2005 at 11:08 PM

While the ladies are making good points about relationships - with your age at 35 I'm pretty sure this isn't what you are asking. Of course we are all still learning.

The key thing is (unless you are in a very racist area) the relationship is not inter-racial. It is inter-cultural. If you understand that it is a good start.

I have dated women from Russia, Romania, South America, Asia, and other places including of course Canada.

The biggest problem is the culture. The very first thing I say - is please let me know if I am doing something wrong/inacceptable in the culture. I admit I don't know. The next this is to work hard at knowing the differences. After that it is about being much more patient, accepting.

It is more difficult in some ways.

For example: was with a latin woman. She got fired up very easily. And of course became a big argument over nothing. She asked me why I was upset after. Well, she was yelling at me! She said "she was not mad, just Latins do yell". And she told me next time to be calm, ignore her yelling, and just start to make love to her.

Solved lots of problems ;)

but seriously if you realize it is about culture you are halfway there.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 16, 2005 at 09:03 PM

If anyone would like to write or just meet new poeople than say hello. I am working in the Middle East and would like to get to know some new poeple. I like to travel and have worked in many counties. I nice to see the world, but it's killer on relationships. I have a profile roadwarrior02. Drop me a line sometime!

Members Only

Follow - email me when people comment