Latina, White and Asian Women Who Desire Black Men WHO GOT MARRIED FROM THIS WEB-SITE? Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Dec 11, 2005 at 12:05 AM

Celebrate your desire and craving for chocolate by sharing the reason why you like Black men so much. What kind of relationship are you looking for with a Black man? Would you have a Black man for a "secret" playmate even if your family or friends did not approve? Would you like a strong well hung Black man to meet you for drinks at your hotel room when you travel on business? or would you do that openly in your own city? Are you attached but yet would like a friendship with a Black couple to fulfill your desire for chocolate? At the place you are in life, do you want no strings, or friends with benefits or a wedding ring with a Black Man? Be honest and let your true feelings be known. What do you think Latinas, Asians, and White ladies?
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 8Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jan 17, 2007 at 12:43 PM

Hmmmmm. Sounds like a white woman....her profile read: looking for "traveling partner."
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 06, 2006 at 09:23 AM

Please don't discredit us brothers who are sincerely searching!!! Please.
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 05, 2006 at 04:09 AM

hrvdmba86 write:
    Celebrate your desire and craving for chocolate by sharing the reason why you like Black men so much. What kind of relationship are you looking for with a Black man? Would you have a Black man for a "secret" playmate even if your family or friends did not approve? Would you like a strong well hung Black man to meet you for drinks at your hotel room when you travel on business? or would you do that openly in your own city? Are you attached but yet would like a friendship with a Black couple to fulfill your desire for chocolate? At the place you are in life, do you want no strings, or friends with benefits or a wedding ring with a Black Man? Be honest and let your true feelings be known. What do you think Latinas, Asians, and White ladies?

...... Hrvdmba86 .... Is The Author Here ..... ............................. Just Because You Think A Thing, Doesn't Always Make It So ........................................................................... Now, I Know, Good And Well, This Post ..... Must Be ...... A .......... Hologram .... Straight From Hell .................................... .......................................... OK
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 19, 2006 at 06:46 PM

what am i missing here?
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 19, 2005 at 12:47 PM

please use more tact in the future...that even made me fill like whoa!... what in world want to respond to this message....ladies think about it...? baby, what is your deal man talking like. You want to appeal to the ladies senses ,not leave them centless...
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 19, 2005 at 05:11 AM

OK007 write:
    ..... "Lord Have Mercy, On Us,Christ Have Mercy Lord, Mercy,Mercy ........ "Now" ..... There Is A Way Of Doing Things ....... And Then ...... There Is A Way Not ..... To Do Things ........ OK

LOL at OK007! You took the words right out of my mouth. ;)
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 19, 2005 at 05:10 AM

..... "Lord Have Mercy, On Us,Christ Have Mercy Lord, Mercy,Mercy ........ "Now" ..... There Is A Way Of Doing Things ....... And Then ...... There Is A Way Not ..... To Do Things ........ OK
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 12, 2005 at 09:20 AM

I think you have the wrong web site!!!
Follow - email me when people comment