Fulfilled Prophecies about Jesus as the Messiah PROPHECY Forward to friends

• View author's info Posted on Mar 17, 2006 at 11:57 AM

RAINDANCER there are SO MANY mistakes in your last posting that i really dont know where to start ..i think i will just plunge in and grab the first couple of GLARING mistakes ,that come to my attention ,oh hum !,,
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 17, 2006 at 11:37 AM

raindancer write:
    Sorry it was a 46 yr old man whos post I was referring to not yours. You are 67 yr old and should know better then to try and deceive people with your goddess worship. And you still can try to use your twisted words and you still are not going to confuse me.
    >.......MAAM brian66 does not have to confuse or deceive you...you are managing that quite well youself without ANY help from me ....amd although i have no wish to CONFUSE you more than you already are ..could you show me in ANY of my posts where i say i beleive ih GODDESS worship...i think you are getting me confused with MR BEANPIE...i strongly suggest that you read our posts a little more carefully ..because you are making a bit of FOOL out of yourself...BRIAN
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 17, 2006 at 12:26 AM

So you are going to tell me and others that the seat of Babylon is the Garden of Eden. I dont think so read Revelation in the Bible it tells you all about what happens to Babylon. Babylon is distoryed during the tribulation period. Unless you are trying to say that God the true God is going to distroy the garden of Eden again. Which cannot possibly exist again it was distroyed by God because of Adams sin. And dont say it is because of Eve that Adam sinned, read closely in Gen. that Adam was there when Eve took the apple and he could have stopped it and did not, and then he took the bite of the apple. Adam ate the apple out of his own free will.

And anyway you were trying to say in your goddess worship post that Eden was in Egypt and now you are trying to say it was in Iraq I dont think you even know have of what you are talking about. Ethopia Sir, keep up with up with world events will you.

Scientist have been trying to claim the Bible is false since the beginning of time and everytime they think they can do it they find evidence to prove other wise.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 17, 2006 at 12:14 AM

Sorry it was a 46 yr old man whos post I was referring to not yours. You are 67 yr old and should know better then to try and deceive people with your goddess worship. And you still can try to use your twisted words and you still are not going to confuse me.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 17, 2006 at 12:11 AM

And to you Brian66 it was not your post I was referring to and you know it. Unless you are a 67 yr old man. So Sir stop playing minds games and trying to decieve people with your goddess worship. And you are not going to confuse me with your twisted words.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 17, 2006 at 12:08 AM

Watch the history channel and find out. They have it all documented and it has been hashed out in churchs I have been in. Maybe sir if you did a little bit of studying the real word of God you would not have been talking about a Goddess in the first place.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 15, 2006 at 10:37 PM

I fully agree with you on this one. At least you dont worship a goddess. So far you are the only one who made sense. And had truth.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 15, 2006 at 12:52 PM

RAINDANCER wrote "the BIBLE does not say in which part of the country EDEN was ...well maam i must disagree with you there ..GOD gives clear references in the books of the PROPHETS, which make it quite clear as to what area is defined as EDEN.......... EZEKIEL 28:12 2 "son of man,take up a lamentation upon the KING OF TYRUS,and say unto him,thou sealest up the sum,full of wisdom and perfect in beauty. 13 thou hast been IN EDEN THE GARDEN OF GOD;.....and on to chapter 31:3 "behold the ASSYRIAN was a cedar in LEBANON,,,,,,,,,,,,,,8 the cedars in the GARDEN OF GOD could not hide him,,,,,9 i have made him fair by the multitudeof his branches:so that all the TREES OF EDEN that were in the GARDEN OF GOD ,envied him,,,,>>>>> in these two instances GOD is talking about the king of TYRUS old time king of PHONECIA( todays LEBANON)...and the king of ASSYRIA ...and GOD said that both these KINGS and countries were in EDEN THE GARDEN OF GOD...so GOD himself has identified for us where EDEN was ..and GOD said in the EASTERN part of that area covered by LEBANON and ASSYRIA which GOD said was in EDEN he planted a garden through which (or out of) flowed the rivers EUPHRATES and TIGRIS..and those rivers run through IRAQ which is EAST of ASSYRIA and LEBANON...... * * BRIAN * *
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 15, 2006 at 11:30 AM

RAINDANCER wrote EDEN could be the eastern part of AFRICA...no maam ! because the rivers EUPRATES and TIGRIS came out of or went through the garden to water it and those two rivers are NOT in AFRICA !...BRIAN
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 15, 2006 at 11:21 AM

RAINDANCER ..maam if i read you correctly,you are saying that the ARK OF THE COVENANT is in ETHIOPEA is that correct ?,,how did it get to Ethiopea ? BRIAN
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 15, 2006 at 11:14 AM

raindancer write:
    But did the Bible say in what part of the country Eden was in. No it was not told in the Bible where Eden was. But could it be the eastern part of Africa.
    And if you keep up with the lastest research, Eden is believed to have been in East Africa Ethopia to be exact. And scientist knows where the Ark of the Covenent is you know where Ethopia is ,so why sir would it be in Ethopia, instead of Eygpt.
    And so far it is fact according to scientist that in researching where Eden is thought to have been, they have proof that the first humans came from Ethiopia. No one really knows where Eden was and for you do say it was in Eygpt you cant really know for sure. The scientist have DNA samples that proves the first humans was in Ethiopia.
    Iraq is the seat of Babylon, which sits on the Great River Euphrates which is discussed in Revelations. So Sir which Bible are you reading from.
    And the people who believed in God the one true God were Eygpts slaves till God set them free by using Moses to do it. So I am not changing one word in the Bible. And why would the Song of Solomon been written by a Black man. The Bible says in the first chapter Song of Solomon he was black, the greatest love letter written in the Bible.
    But Adam the first man was red the name Adam means red, Adam came from red soil of the Earth. I believe God showed all races in the Bible because God is a God of Diversity. Get out your Hebrew Dictionary if you have one and find out for yourself.
    But if you believe you are to worship a Goddess instead of God, Jesus, you are decieved I dont care where you live. And you sir are changing the Bible because you want to believe in a Goddess. A Goddess of Eygpt which believed in slavery so you sir do you still believe in slavery.
    >MAAM ! part of your POSTING refers to comments made by me and parts to comments made by MR BEANPIE so i will deal with the points you made that i think deal with what i wrote, and deal seperately with each point ,,,following on,
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 14, 2006 at 09:51 PM

But did the Bible say in what part of the country Eden was in. No it was not told in the Bible where Eden was. But could it be the eastern part of Africa.

And if you keep up with the lastest research, Eden is believed to have been in East Africa Ethopia to be exact. And scientist knows where the Ark of the Covenent is you know where Ethopia is ,so why sir would it be in Ethopia, instead of Eygpt.

And so far it is fact according to scientist that in researching where Eden is thought to have been, they have proof that the first humans came from Ethiopia. No one really knows where Eden was and for you do say it was in Eygpt you cant really know for sure. The scientist have DNA samples that proves the first humans was in Ethiopia.

Iraq is the seat of Babylon, which sits on the Great River Euphrates which is discussed in Revelations. So Sir which Bible are you reading from.

And the people who believed in God the one true God were Eygpts slaves till God set them free by using Moses to do it. So I am not changing one word in the Bible. And why would the Song of Solomon been written by a Black man. The Bible says in the first chapter Song of Solomon he was black, the greatest love letter written in the Bible.

But Adam the first man was red the name Adam means red, Adam came from red soil of the Earth. I believe God showed all races in the Bible because God is a God of Diversity. Get out your Hebrew Dictionary if you have one and find out for yourself.

But if you believe you are to worship a Goddess instead of God, Jesus, you are decieved I dont care where you live. And you sir are changing the Bible because you want to believe in a Goddess. A Goddess of Eygpt which believed in slavery so you sir do you still believe in slavery.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 13, 2006 at 11:36 AM

raindancer write:
    Isis was a Goddess now you are telling me that we are to worship a Black Isis Goddess when the Bible forbids the worship of graven idols.
    And it has been established with some evidence that all of human kind came from africa some may not like it or want to hear but if they come up with enough evidence to prove it then we all will have to believe it wont we.
    >>>>>>>>please remember maam..the BIBLE states that ADAM and EVE were placed by GOD in a garden that was EASTWARDS in EDEN..and AFRICA is NOT eastward in eden but westward or to the WEST and as you said in your other post " we must not alter what the BIBLE says".BRIAN
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 12, 2006 at 11:55 PM

Isis was a Goddess now you are telling me that we are to worship a Black Isis Goddess when the Bible forbids the worship of graven idols.

And it has been established with some evidence that all of human kind came from africa some may not like it or want to hear but if they come up with enough evidence to prove it then we all will have to believe it wont we.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 12, 2006 at 11:46 PM

Sounds like you are into that Sun worship cult that got started out west. You are deceived in your thinking.

Jesus was the Son of God. Not the Sun in outer space. God, Jesus was at the beginning. And God , Jesus will be at the end. The Alpha and Omega the beginning and the end of all things.

It is dangerous to change even one word in the Bible, the end of Revelations warns of that. Becareful you do not lead some of his sheep away. Thiefs come by night to kill,steal and distroy.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 05, 2006 at 10:26 PM

This one really caught my attention :
    Imaganation~~ ~~
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 05, 2006 at 10:17 PM

Your message was read .....
    Imaganation~~ ~~
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 28, 2005 at 10:48 AM

beanpie007 write:

brian66 write:
    ..ISAIAH 31;3..now the egyptians are men and NOT GOD:and their horses flesh and NOT SPIRIT...???
    Sir, what do you mean to state?
    ==================================
    mr BEANPIE sir ..you yourself have a very good knowledge of egyptian pharoahnic history ,so you will know that many of the pharoah,s believed themselves to be GODS ,and in the passage above GOD was reminding them that they were not GODS but merely men..and you may remember that ELIJAH was taken up to heaven ia a fiery chariot and the EGYPTIANS believed that their pharoahs chariots and horses were SIMILAR to that ..but GOD was telling them they were just ordinary horses..BRIAN
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 04, 2005 at 08:51 AM

brian66 write:
    ..ISAIAH 31;3..now the egyptians are men and NOT GOD:and their horses flesh and NOT SPIRIT...???

Sir, what do you mean to state?

==================================
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 03, 2005 at 03:58 AM

Follow - email me when people comment