Fulfilled Prophecies about Jesus as the Messiah PROPHECY Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on May 02, 2005 at 04:31 AM

Well tried to post a fairly long topic but was unable to complete due to the 2000 character limit here. So will try again after someone else makes another posts. But suffice it to say that there are over 300 predictions written in the Old Testament of the future Messiah. And He perfectly fulfilled every single one precisely.
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 68Comments

• View author's info Posted on May 04, 2008 at 06:11 AM

Quoting author:

Well tried to post a fairly long topic but was unable to complete due to the 2000 character limit here. So will try again after someone else makes another posts. But suffice it to say that there are over 300 predictions written in the Old Testament of the future Messiah. And He perfectly fulfilled every single one precisely.

...................well said hopeful ..well said ......:-))
  • View author's info Posted on May 02, 2008 at 07:57 AM

hello BEANPIE..no BEANPIE and i can only answer for myself here..there are still many PROPHECIES yet to be fullfilled..to many for the limit this forumn has given me ..but to pick one of the most familiar..i,e NEBUCHADNEZZARS IMAGE..i dont know how familiar you are with this IMAGE ,,BEANPIE ..but it appears certain that the 10 toes of the IMAGE.. are still yet not come into existence..but are at this moment in time ..i,e..2005..still being formed..and JESUS will not set up his KINGDOM..until they are fully in existence..there are countless other prophecies yet to be fullfilled..but i have chosen one of the most familiar..BRIAN
  • View author's info Posted on May 02, 2008 at 07:36 AM

raindancer write:
    And to you Brian66 it was not your post I was referring to and you know it. Unless you are a 67 yr old man. So Sir stop playing minds games and trying to decieve people with your goddess worship. And you are not going to confuse me with your twisted words.
    >.>well i can assure you i am not a 67 year old man i just checked it out on my BIRTH CERTIFICATE ...BRIAN66
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 02, 2006 at 07:21 AM

zachary0611 write:
    its a fable
    millions of people would disagree with you.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 20, 2006 at 11:46 PM

zachary0611 how do you know for sure it is a fable. When you are on your death bed one day and facing your maker, will you still say it is a fable or will you say God help me. Then it becomes a fable no more.

One day and I hope when it is not to late for you, you will find out if it is a fable or not. Jesus is alive and well. And Jesus is Lord. Every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that Jesus is Lord. One day your knee will bow.

But if it is a fable that is your opinion and you are intitled to it.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 20, 2006 at 11:38 PM

I can bet you there is not one race on this planet that was not a slave to somebody sometime on this earth. Europeans even took there own people for slaves. That was want I was trying to make a point on. Every race has suffered in one way or another. The thing is what do we do with our history forgive and leave it in the past and make things better for the future generations so they dont become bitter and have hate in there hearts.

I dont hate no one not even the original evaders of our land, I cant change the past but I can try to change the future. We learn from the past and find honor in the future. And if no one ever acknowledges what the original evaders did to my people, then they will pay for it when judgement day comes either way there is payment due. For my race for any other race that had ever been harmed and enslaved ect.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 20, 2006 at 11:30 PM

At least I was women enough to say I was wrong how many people do you know admit they were wrong. We learn by learning lessons dont we. Every day life is a lesson to be learned.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 20, 2006 at 05:56 AM

zachary0611 write:
    its a fable
    >>>>>>>what is a fable ?.....BRIAN
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 19, 2006 at 12:23 PM

its a fable
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 19, 2006 at 05:02 AM

RAINDANCER wrote " how many people know about the wrongs done to HER people..and she said the answer is NONE !..well RAINDANCER you sadly underestimate the learning that some of the people on this board have ,and also in the world..many many people are aware of the wromgs done ,not only to YOUR people but also to the BLACK peoples and many others..i cant speak for others on the board ,but as for myself, i am fully aware of how the invading conqeuring (HEROES ?) robbed the INDIANS of their lands which they had been living in for perhaps thousands of years..and put them in reservations so that the white races could continue to enlarge their culture and empire building ,by ROBBING others of what was theirs..the same was done in regard to the BLACK races ..you are not on your own..but each cocentrate on their OWN particular misfortunes .and dont see the OVERALL pattern ..so dont think that you ALONE are aware of whats been done and is still being done, many of the postings that i have read by regulars on this site show me that they also are aware of the injustices that have been done to the indian and black races...BUT this is the WAY of the world and can only be put right when JESUS returns..BRIAN
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 19, 2006 at 04:02 AM

RAINDANCER has admitted she was WRONG about the APPLE ....what is actually written is the word FRUIT..so this impetuous womam who wrote "you should not add to the words of the BIBLE, has ADDED the word APPLE but now stands CORRECTED ..but RAINDANCER we ALL make mistakes..everyone..NO EXCEPTIONS ...but when you proceed more and more on the journey through life with JESUS you learn to make less and less mistakes..thats how GOD intended it to be ..BUT unfortunatley some people go through life making more and more mistakes and never learning ,you know ?..BRIAN
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 19, 2006 at 03:46 AM

RAINDANCER wrote "you are a RACIST ! well once again,if she had taken the TROUBLE to read previous posts BEFORE posting she would have read where i wrote" my PARTNER ia a BLACK woman and i have 2 handsome brown sons,she has a large family and i get on well with them all..i have asian and japanese friends ..and i beleive that GOD out of one blood made ALL races to live upon the earth and that any one is accepted by GOD rhrough faith in JESUS christ....is all that the mark of a RACIST ? ?.BRIAN
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 19, 2006 at 03:30 AM

RAINDANCER wrote BRIAN you have ALL the answers and everyone else is wrong...BRIAN beleives that ONLY GOD has ALL the answers, i only have what GOD has ALLOWED me as to thinking that EVERYONE ELSE is wrong, if you had taken the trouble to read previous posts, you would have read that i agreed with many posters on what they said, and complimented them on their posts,,,,
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 19, 2006 at 03:21 AM

RAINDANCER you have so MANY wrong ideas about me mainly because you have not done what most experianced posters on this site have done ,which is to check thorougly what has been posted BEFORE posting ,hence your mixing of MR BEANPIES posts with MINE which you have said was a MISTAKE on your part..OKAY ! now let us examine some of the other GLARING mistakes that you made about me,,
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 19, 2006 at 12:13 AM

thats right Brian66 you have all the answers and everyone else is wrong. And you know all truths and every one else who knows the truth is wrong.

I have nothing more to say to you since you are a racist and using racial slurs yes I am a multi racial Native American and if you dont like it tough. And I believe that one of the reasons that you feel I am so wrong is because of who I am.

After all how can a Native American know any truth about God, Jesus , Great Spirit, Creator. We knew the truth before our land was invaded. And we did not even need a Bible Book to tell us.

This is the last post I am posting on here I am not argumentive and I am not saying nothing more on the subject. You know it all, no one else knows a thing about the truth of Gods, Creators word.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 18, 2006 at 11:53 PM

never said you were not 67, just the stated that I got the wrong age. See you want to fight about this subject even when there is nothing to fight about you reread my post Sir.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 18, 2006 at 11:51 PM

You are quite rite it is Beanpie I am referring too, that is into Goddess worship. I will stand corrected on that one. And Mr Beanpie is a goddess worshipper, at least I admit when I am wrong. How many admits there wrongs done to my people. I will give you a hint none, zero.

But in Gen 3:6 that she took of the fruit now you are right it does not state what fruit, so was it a pear, apple, plum you tell me since you know so much and say I am decieved. And she also gave to her husband with her and he ate.

See how many times apples is mentioned in the bible and then you be the judge on what fruit. If the type of fruit is wrong blame Hollywood for that one too.

And to the racial slur about what do I smoke in my pipe you will never know, my pipe is sacred to my culture. And when we do share our pipe it is because the person we smoke our pipe with is a person of Good heart and a open mind of which you must likly do not have neither since you felt the need to attack my culture.

And that is all I am getting into on the subject of my culture. Just shows how stupid people can be when there backs are against the wall and all they have to give back is a racial slur. And if you think I am making a rear out of myself that is your opinion you are entitled to it. But then that is why I worship my Creator in a different way then you do.

Call me a savage, call me a heathen, a squaw ,tell me to go to the reservation I have heard it all before no biggie.

But for a site that is all about interracial dating it is a shame that even on here that Native Americans has to be attacked. I am not getting out of your way on this forum so say to me whatever you want. I am sure I have heard it all before Sir. And as for some one from the UK what do you know about my culture any way only what Hollywood whats you to see and it is far from the truth.

And I will not return a racial slur back at you because I am above that.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 17, 2006 at 01:27 PM

RAINDANCER suggests that BRIAN66 is a GODDESS WORSHIPPER out to deceive people....whatever is she SMOKING in that pipe ? BRIAN
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 17, 2006 at 12:36 PM

RAINDANCER wrote ADAM and and EVE ATE the APPLE ................... BRIAN66 says NOWHERE in the BIBLE does it say that ADAM and EVE ate an APPLE ..and RAINDANCER said you should NOT add or change the words in the BIBLE..but she is doing nothing BUT adding to the BIBLE words that are NOT WRITTEN there,,,,,,,,
Follow - email me when people comment