Cookie Consent by Cookie Consent by TermsFeed

All black females Black Female Seeks White Male

• View author's info Posted on Nov 11, 2014 at 05:23 AM

Just curious: What is it about a caucasion man that is so alluring?.....what makes a caucasion man so attractive?

Just threw this out there....for fun..

• 19Comments

• View author's info Posted on Apr 02, 2016 at 06:54 PM

I haven't been on in quite awhile..but still looking!

• View author's info Posted on Dec 27, 2015 at 11:23 PM

yes the contrast of our bodies against each other is a beautiful sight, but more so for me it's knowing on both ends the amount of people disapproving interracial couples doesn't hinder the way we love each other. It's passion on a whole different level for me 😊

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Dec 09, 2015 at 11:02 PM

For me it's the contrast and being able to make love to them passionately and without shame I always find black women are far more involved in the bedroom

• View author's info Posted on Jun 14, 2015 at 10:06 PM

Wow, its interesting you bring up that most white men feel that way. Sadly, you are probably correct. But I can tell you that given the opportunity most white men would. They may have some thoughts afterward, but they are sure to come back... Even the most extreme of the: "I would never date a black woman white guys!" I have heard a lot of them make comments that are positive about black women. Most are afraid of not being accepted by family or society. But they still want it.

There's also the same issue with black women. You ladies that are into white men are so few and far between... Sometimes I feel like I have to fight 20 men over one woman... I often get looks of unapproval from black women for even saying hello to them. Sometimes, I try a second time before they get away, then they at least say hello... So, its hard on both sides. Black women need to open up a little more just as white men need to.

• View author's info Posted on Mar 30, 2015 at 07:46 AM

I thought that I was of the few that believed the contrast of a black woman's skin tone was so appealing, comparatively speaking to mine.

• View author's info Posted on Mar 23, 2015 at 12:08 PM

I have always been attracted to Caucasian men but never persued them until later years. I can't pinpoint one particular thing I like but I am a sucker for pretty eyes :) 

• View author's info Posted on Mar 23, 2015 at 09:13 AM

Honestly, I don't think I could give you a solid answer. I could say something superficial, like light colored eyes or soft hair, but you can find that in a Black man as well. Same can be said for attitude. Just like how Black men can treat women cruelly or wondefully, so can White men.

For me, it's like trying to explain why my favorite color is purple. I just can't. It just is. I find White men more attractive than Black men. I'm not saying that all African American men are unattractive, I just prefer a White man. *shrugs* Why do some men prefer a larger woman as opposed to a smaller one? They just do. It's a preference. I see no fault in anyone's choices of attraction, as long as it's not something ridiculous. :)

• View author's info Posted on Mar 09, 2015 at 01:22 PM

I can't speak for all of my Black "sistahs" but for me it is the fact that most Black men do not find me attractive.  *shrugs*

While in grade school the treatment from Black boys (and girls for that matter) was horrid!  Simply because my complexion is that of smooth, dark, sexy chocolate.  During undergrad and grad school...at a predominantly White university...the treatment from MY race worsened while my White colleagues treated me far better and actually deemed me beautiful.  I'm not sure if it was just game or not but it sure didn't seem like it. 

• View author's info Posted on Feb 03, 2015 at 02:17 PM

You are so correct. There is nothing in the world like it. The most erotic, passionate, and the most enjoyable sex I have ever had by far was with a black lady.  This is one of the many reasons I would love to find such a lady to fall in love with.

• View author's info Posted on Jan 24, 2015 at 12:34 PM

Ad personally, I beleive most white men are either afraid or don't want to deal with the conflict that somme cross cultural relationships still face. Thank God my parents can careless who their children marry. We are the rainbow coalition. I am pround to be black, and i am pround to have a multicultural family.l 

• View author's info Posted on Jan 24, 2015 at 12:30 PM

Its not a white man that is so attractive. It is a good man that is attractive.

• View author's info Posted on Dec 31, 2014 at 05:29 PM

I agree with EbonyDelight.  For me it takes my breath away when I'm intimate with a black woman.  The color and texture of a black woman is heaven on earth to me - I can't explain any other way.

• View author's info Posted on Dec 11, 2014 at 09:36 AM

I myself am looking for a beautiful black woman. Any in the pa, nj area in here?

• View author's info Posted on Dec 08, 2014 at 03:01 AM

Nice to read the responses....thank you!

• View author's info Posted on Dec 07, 2014 at 11:42 PM

Yesssss, for me personally the contrast of a white man touching my brown skin is SUPER sexy which is a huge turn on, with the RIGHT white man, that is... This attraction has led to some super erotic lovemaking and I have never experienced this same chemistry with any black man (not even my exhusband of 20+ years, who was black). It had nothing to do with size or going deeper or anything like that. So I am not saying that any one group is different from another, it just means that for me the combination of black and white it is HOTTTTT !

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Dec 06, 2014 at 03:06 PM

I agree. I love the contrast and there's nothing sexier than blue and green eyes. It's really a combo of features, skin tone and culture.

• View author's info Posted on Nov 22, 2014 at 08:04 PM

The outgoing ness 😂😂 to me atleast

• View author's info Posted on Nov 12, 2014 at 12:25 AM

The very idea of the contrast of skin colour and sooooo much more!

• View author's info Posted on Nov 11, 2014 at 09:22 AM

I think for me it's just that I grew up around a lot of Caucasian people. So they were a very present group during my developmental years. Plus all my best friends and crushes were white from a very young age. So I can't really pinpoint and say this is why I've alway attracted to white men, it's just been there for me. I can say that a trait I noctice among them is that they are pretty adventurous, not afraid to take risk and I really admire that.