Older Man is my type... Comments and Suggestions Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Oct 29, 2013 at 08:00 AM

FOR ME...
    In GOOD COMMUNICATION we can earn TRUST that develop into LOVE that gives us HAPPINESS.
    GOOD RELATIONSHIP if we both can act like friends and lovers at the same time, very open to each other no secrets & no lies.
    WE can't have a relationship without any fights, but WE can make our relationship worth the fight.
    No relationship is easy, but if you're willing to make it work, i am too. I will put in as much effort as you do. I don't think there's ever a right time to let someone you love go. I think if they mean something to you, you should fight through whatever comes your way. You should be willing to do whatever it takes to keep them in your life.
    NO ONE FALLS IN LOVE BY CHOICE, IT'S BY CHANCE. NO ONE STAYS IN LOVE BY CHANCE, IT'S BY EFFORT/WORK. AND NO ONE FALLS OUT OF LOVE BY CHANCE, IT'S BY CHOICE.
    REMEMBER...
    LOVE doesn't need to be perfect, doesn't need to be equal or be fair, it only needs to be true/real. LOVE does not come with a tag of restrictions, limitations & expectations. It is an independent feeling which arises from within and is purely unconditional and boundless. It is TRUST + LOVE that holds everything together either FRIENDSHIP or RELATIONSHIP.
    ***A good BOYFRIEND will never change anything about me, except my last name... thanks for reading my post guys... goodluck! and god bless US... never give up! everything happens for a reason, & if its meant to be, it will happen ^_^

Members Only

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 3Comments

• View author's info Posted on Oct 29, 2013 at 09:16 AM

let's start in friendship...
    FRIENDSHIP begins with simple talks it blooms into a long and deep conversation and the next thing you know, you begin to care so much...
    A BEST FRIEND is like a four leaf clover hard to find, lucky to have and hard to forget...
    Making a hundred of FRIENDs is not a miracle. The miracle is to make a single FRIEND who will stand by your side even when hundreds are against you.

Never choose a friend without complete understanding and never lose a friend because of a small misunderstanding.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Oct 29, 2013 at 08:34 AM

This song is heartily and lovingly dedicated to you my Older Man, where are you? when can i find you?

LOVE ME TENDER
    by: Elvis Presley

Love me tender love me sweet
    Never let me go
    You have made my life complete
    And i love you so

Love me tender love me true
    All my dreams fulfilled
    For my darling i love you
    And I always will

Love me tender love me long
    Take me to your heart
    For it's there that i belong
    And we'll never part

Love me tender love me dear
    Tell me you are mine
    I'll be yours through all the years
    Till the end of time.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Oct 29, 2013 at 08:22 AM

I like music and I love singing, and here's my favorite song...

DEVOTED TO YOU
    by: Everly Brothers

Darling you can count on me
    Till the sun dries up the sea
    Until then i'll always be
    Devoted to you

I'll be yours through endless time
    I'll adore your charms sublime
    Guess by now you know
    That i'm devoted to you

I'll never hurt you
    I'll never lie