be careful Do women even really know what they want? Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Sep 01, 2005 at 07:34 PM

I kept getting IMed from a member EMPRESS. It obvious she lacked attention.. I tried to be polite and tell her I wasn't interested, Unfortunately. I was forced to block her. What is it about rejection some people don't understand?
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 15Comments

• View author's info Posted on Oct 30, 2014 at 04:51 PM

Unreal.. Some of you women should realize that its not just the men. Women can be cruel as well so please dont lump us all together. 
  • View author's info Posted on May 31, 2010 at 03:36 AM

TEll me about diplomacy. Just ignoring a man's notes and overtures.....I rather be told, no thanks...At least be decent about it . We knowit isnt comfortable to do this but it is a style that can win points as a person.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 07, 2010 at 07:55 PM

dont edge her on that is really rude. let her know from the begining that it might not work out but be respectful. she is a human being with feeling. honestly men need to learn diplomacy. i do honestly feel most men on dating sites are not serious about finding a mate, they are just looking for someone to talk to online majority. they are either dating someone or married.
    we have to protect ourselves from becoming victims of emotional betrayal. take care ladies... i mean it. do not totally fall for a guy bs.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 13, 2007 at 09:22 AM

I just wanted to say I'm new here but I just happened to wander into this topic.Wow is all I can say but I guess these kind of folks can pop out from anywhere.Thanks for posting this jerk.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 01, 2006 at 05:21 PM

You are the jerkoff who gave a couple women on this site a hard time because it was YOU who were rejected. Empress happened to be one of those whom rejected you.

You used racial slurs against 2 members that I know of and probably more. One that I know simply said she wasn't looking any longer and you sent a barrage of racial slurs and complete BS saying something to the extent that "White men only want black women on this site to use as a septic tank for placing deposits".

You are a pig and less than a human being in my opinion. Get a life, loser.

Spare us your whining...

I feel that you are an individual with the propensity to be extremely controlling and most likely dangerous. Not just to black women but to all women. If you talked to my daughter that way, I'd give you a serious beat down that you wouldn't forget.

Your profile is obviously a fabrication:

"A gentleman with an outgoing personality, seeks others who approach things from a non-narcissistic way.. "

You are absolutely NO gentleman! No way in hell.

Narcissistic? I think perhaps you need to see a professional because the obvious "Narcissist" is the one who wrote that profile.

Get lost and get help, freak.

Keihan...I remember that creep as well.....where's my rope??? LOL
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 22, 2005 at 06:52 AM

true men like that are not respectable and are probably the reason why many of us good women are single in the first place....the reason... mis-representation to only find out the man is a pysoho-nutcase in shell at least
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 19, 2005 at 06:49 AM

keihan write:
    I knew I remembered the username "Enatman" from somewhere.

You are the jerkoff who gave a couple women on this site a hard time because it was YOU who were rejected. Empress happened to be one of those whom rejected you.

You used racial slurs against 2 members that I know of and probably more. One that I know simply said she wasn't looking any longer and you sent a barrage of racial slurs and complete BS saying something to the extent that "White men only want black women on this site to use as a septic tank for placing deposits".

You are a pig and less than a human being in my opinion. Get a life, loser.

Spare us your whining...

I feel that you are an individual with the propensity to be extremely controlling and most likely dangerous. Not just to black women but to all women. If you talked to my daughter that way, I'd give you a serious beat down that you wouldn't forget.

Your profile is obviously a fabrication:

"A gentleman with an outgoing personality, seeks others who approach things from a non-narcissistic way.. "

You are absolutely NO gentleman! No way in hell.

Narcissistic? I think perhaps you need to see a professional because the obvious "Narcissist" is the one who wrote that profile.

Get lost and get help, freak.

Thumbs up for guys like you- wishing I could come across more people like you who stand against the unjust. With the utmost respect, you've definitely got me as a fan.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 18, 2005 at 06:40 AM

MrRSVP write:
    Keihan,
    Do I need to dust off my AK so we can ride on this fool!!

...I'm Sorry, for a while there I flashed back to my teenage years in the projects. I am composed now...Carry on.

RSVP quietly exits the room. But I still got the 9mm (just in case)...

LOL RSVP. I must have missed your post earlier. God, I got to stop letting jokers like this guy get under my skin. Unfortunately they are like ticks... burrow their head in and you have to burn them to get them out.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 18, 2005 at 06:37 AM

cyupanqui write:
    Heavens. I must say I trust Keihan in this one. I wonder then what the originator of this thread is still doing here. Is there no policy in place to expel unruly members from this site?

Even if I didn't know that, mentioning the handle of someone in a negative context when that person is not even participating in a thread is so impolite, I cannot even fathom the mind who does such a thing. I recommend members to write to admin to make such behaviour causal for revoking the membership or banning the guest.

That's exactly what Darth Sobers did in his first post (which he later edited and then deleted). He and this Enat guy are two pieces of Sith in my book.

LOL..."two pieces of Sith"... love that one, Cyup!
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 17, 2005 at 02:06 PM

Heavens. I must say I trust Keihan in this one. I wonder then what the originator of this thread is still doing here. Is there no policy in place to expel unruly members from this site?

Even if I didn't know that, mentioning the handle of someone in a negative context when that person is not even participating in a thread is so impolite, I cannot even fathom the mind who does such a thing. I recommend members to write to admin to make such behaviour causal for revoking the membership or banning the guest.

That's exactly what Darth Sobers did in his first post (which he later edited and then deleted). He and this Enat guy are two pieces of Sith in my book.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 16, 2005 at 01:27 PM

you got that right, men sure are different than women., but viva la diference!
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 12, 2005 at 08:47 AM

I love it when men talk tough!!!
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 11, 2005 at 05:18 PM

Keihan,
    Do I need to dust off my AK so we can ride on this fool!!

...I'm Sorry, for a while there I flashed back to my teenage years in the projects. I am composed now...Carry on.

RSVP quietly exits the room. But I still got the 9mm (just in case)...
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 04, 2005 at 12:09 AM

I kept getting IMed from a member EMPRESS. It obvious she lacked attention.. I tried to be polite and tell her I wasn't interested, Unfortunately. I was forced to block her. What is it about rejection some people don't understand?

Trying to be nice usually translates to not being clear about what YOU want because you're trying to spare the other person's feelings. There are ways that you can be honest without cruelty or insulting the other person's character. I'm not a counselor so do with this info what you will.

1. Be honest. Don't arouse the other person's curiosity by saying it's not you, it's me. That line may excite the nurturing person to probe for an explaination of what's wrong with you. Their goal is to fix whatever it is that ails you. So don't go there.

2. Maybe you can try: We have incompatible interests. It's best that we seek matches that we are more compatible with. If they say I don't understand what you mean by that. The reply: See the vibe just isn't balanced.

3. Next Cease Communication. Trying to become friends with or maintain a relationship with someone who is attracted to you, but you are not attracted to them is a mess just waiting to happen.

4. Never! Ever! Ever! Kiss and tell. Where you were trying to break it off gently, could quickly turn real ugly real fast. No one wants to be busted out in public. This only invites people to save face by any means necessary.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 03, 2005 at 12:02 AM

enatman write:

You make a very good point... and unless you've felt it you could never know.

Still I always promise myself to let the goodbye happen. Because I still want the best for that person even if it's not me.

But the flip side of that is called hope... and sometimes it's just hard to let go of something you perceive to be good.... I still have guys calling me and will occasionally do lunch with someone I'm not interested in. I know they are still hoping for a chance. But the best I can offer them is friendship and so I do. Because I know the feeling well.

But then men are different than women.
Follow - email me when people comment