Black women/White men(My experience) Romance Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Nov 20, 2005 at 09:12 PM

After my breakup of a very long term relationship I honestly thought that I was a pretty good catch. 39 yr old educated professional that is considered attractive enough, as well as being somewhat sucessful. I started hanging out online since I am busy and it was easy. I have gotten many emails and quite a few were very nice.but mostly the men want to talk on the phone chat or meet for physical stuff. I am looking to "cultivate a longterm "friendship" that may lead to a future.
    Also here in Jacksonville Florida as well as other areas of Fla- white men may see and smile at a black women but most do not approach. Even at the most upscale places where the people are clearly cultured and well traveled and should be more bold concerning race. I see many black women here with white men I just don't know where they meet-my friends who are "my age group" that are looking don't know either.
    I also would like to mention that I am not closed to other races.
    I am not doing this post to be negative or to insite a lot of non essential opinion. I just want to post my experience on be half of myself and a few friends in order to get some relative feedback. Thanks A.
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 3Comments

• View author's info Posted on Feb 17, 2007 at 03:29 PM

Happy New Year!
    Try, try, and then try some more.
    Its not easy here but I am not giving up....

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Nov 20, 2005 at 09:59 PM

Thanks for your reply, basd upon your profile and the women that you may be looking for..try after work mixers-happy hours at nice locations. Try any place that you would meet women of any race that you would like. An art show, wine tasting-the mall- anything. And if she catches you eye and you her's say something! We are out there...and everywhere..
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 20, 2005 at 09:35 PM

Quite frankly I have the same problem. I'm not sure where black women in my age group (give or take) hang out :(
Follow - email me when people comment