divorced blk male need a good white female swf seeks man of color with humor Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Dec 22, 2005 at 05:45 PM

Hi just a few lines about myself.i'm insearch of a good, kind hearted, caring white female that knows how to stand beside a good strong black man and is willing to learn the POWERS OF LOVE................ I'll do right by u.
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 3Comments

• View author's info Posted on Apr 07, 2013 at 07:31 PM

I feel you brother. I need the feel go a caring loving white woman that knows and recognize a good man that goes out and gets it everyday. Knows how to make a house a home.
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 04, 2006 at 09:45 AM

Hi Dorightbyu, I know what it's like to be looking, goodluck in New Orleans...hope you and your friends and family aren't or didn't suffer to much with Katrina last year. Hope your year is blessed with good things.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 01, 2006 at 10:33 PM

Hi dorightbyu and welcome to the forums! =)

May your quest be blessed with good fortune, culminating in your success & happiness.

Know that there's lots of good women on this site,
    and many people daily praying for the recovery of your city, and for those displaced and their losses suffered from Katrina's devastation.

It's saddening to read of the dissolution of your marriage, on top of all that nature has dealt you.
    But its good to read that you found strength to sustain you in the face of adversity, and are stronger for it today.

Such stories as yours speak to the strength of the human spirit, and give others hope that they can successfully face adversity in their lives as well.
    May 2006 be, in all ways, prosperous for all.
Follow - email me when people comment