how far would go for love Looking for Women who loves... Forward to friends

• View author's info Posted on Nov 15, 2005 at 01:54 PM

Hi..yes, I would travel to meet someone that I had formed a connection. However, I would have to form the connection for awhile. I have travelled to meet someone and it was good as long as I was there but he turned out to be a dog. I have also met someone and we are great friends and could be more if I were closer..Hmmm..but I would like to be in a relationship..I am ready to be in love. Just haven't found the right one. Anyone out thre? Have a great day everyone..Linda
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 13, 2005 at 06:46 AM

I'd go as far as I have to. But then again I'm fortunate in that I work for a travel company.

Regards, Ivan
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 12, 2005 at 04:42 AM

I dated a guy that lived about 2 hours from me. He ended up moving to Hawaii to be near his children. I liked him, a lot, so I continued to date him, even going to visit him in Oahu (an 8-hour-flight). I've dated a scientist in Cambridge, MA, and would go visit him, or he visit me. I also dated a guy in AL that worked on ships out in the Gulf Coast, and rarely got shore leave.

Now granted, all of these men had extrememly busy lifestyles with different focuses that took up the majority of their time (children, research, work). So, a LDR was perfect for them. They didn't have to put as much time into the relationship as they would with someone living near them.

Just for the record, I was the queen of LDR's. I prefer NOT to have them anymore. It's too much traveling, very tiring.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 01, 2005 at 12:43 PM

I once traveled to Egypt but won't do it again. From now on, local men ONLY.
    I once traveled to Egypt but won't do it again. From now on, local men ONLY.
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 27, 2005 at 08:06 AM

phea44 write:
    Having traveled through much of Europe, Canada, Australia Far East, etc., I can't think of any distance that I wouldn't travel when I meet someone that makes me feel that she's worth traveling for. I know that many of the people on this site have their limits as far as how far they are willing to travel, but I realize that having the willingness to expand the boundaries(this includes one's mind set)of how far(distance-wise)one is willing to travel opens more possibilities.
    Heck...if she were on another planet, I might be inclined to build a space ship and break through the Earth's atmosphere. lol

how romantically sci fi!
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 26, 2005 at 12:52 PM

Having traveled through much of Europe, Canada, Australia Far East, etc., I can't think of any distance that I wouldn't travel when I meet someone that makes me feel that she's worth traveling for. I know that many of the people on this site have their limits as far as how far they are willing to travel, but I realize that having the willingness to expand the boundaries(this includes one's mind set)of how far(distance-wise)one is willing to travel opens more possibilities.
    Heck...if she were on another planet, I might be inclined to build a space ship and break through the Earth's atmosphere. lol
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 26, 2005 at 07:47 AM

Well I traveled to Germany while in love. Then Kentucky and Texas. (same man)from Caliornia. It that the same as not knowing the person and going to meet them? I don't think so, although there was this cop I was talking to from NY that might tempt me.
    Well I traveled to Germany while in love. Then Kentucky and Texas. (same man)from Caliornia. It that the same as not knowing the person and going to meet them? I don't think so, although there was this cop I was talking to from NY that might tempt me.
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 25, 2005 at 09:19 PM

went to california once for love... so im guessin' I'd travel about 3000 miles for love.
    went to california once for love... so im guessin' I'd travel about 3000 miles for love.
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 25, 2005 at 05:48 PM

Not from one message or note...but if I corresponded wiht a man and I was interested I sure would.

It helps that I travel to the States a bit as a trainer.....here and there.
    Not from one message or note...but if I corresponded wiht a man and I was interested I sure would.

It helps that I travel to the States a bit as a trainer.....here and there.
Follow - email me when people comment