Looking for a serious man that loves kids... Looking for Women who loves... Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Mar 14, 2006 at 06:27 AM

I don't care if you are white,asian,Native american.where are all the serious minded men that wants a family and serious committed relationship?Not games,drama,issues.Well I am looking.I have no problems getting a man(a black man that is),but I want me just a good man.

Members Only

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 6Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jun 21, 2012 at 02:20 AM

Must be time for bed sorry about that! ;)
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 21, 2012 at 02:03 AM

I am a very capable single mother who plays both roles in my home. Most women never look for someone to father their children. That’s where some men are wrong. I feel many men tend to have in the back of their mind that they are some kind of replacement….not close!  I’m looking for someone who is worth spending time with the most important people in my life. Children bring the forgotten bliss that we loss as grown-ups, blood or not! To be in the presence of untainted innocents is a privilege. Yes given there are some kids that are out of control it’s not their fault. We are products of are environment! It doesn’t matter if you’re a mom, dad, aunt or uncle it’s the values that u pass on to any child ours or not that r important. There will always be another man in my life I have history with! My father, my brother, and there dad! Some people are better off in the past and I look to the future.

I am a very capable single mother who plays both roles in my home. Most women never look for someone to father their children. That’s where some men are wrong. I feel many men tend to have in the back of their mind that they are some kind of replacement….not close!  I’m looking for someone who is worth spending time with the most important people in my life. Children bring the forgotten bliss that we loss as grown-ups, blood or not! To be in the presence of untainted innocents is a privilege. Yes given there are some kids that are out of control it’s not their fault. We are products of are environment! It doesn’t matter if you’re a mom, dad, aunt or uncle it’s the values that u pass on to any child ours or not that r important. There will always be another man in my life I have history with! My father, my brother, and there dad! Some people are better off in the past and I look to the future.

• View author's info Posted on Mar 10, 2010 at 12:05 AM

Quoting author:

I love kids and keep a basket ball, golf clubs, beach pale, etc. in the trunk of my car. I am always ready for a pickup game with the neighborhood kids. Why am I such a nice guy? Because I am still a kid at heart.

that sounds alot more like a pedifile or a child rapest then a nice guy man...
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 04, 2009 at 04:16 PM

Girl, I'm looking for the same thing!¿¿I've been divorce for years. ¿I have 3 children, I'm attractive, intelligent, and have good morals but Its hard to find a family man or a man who dont mind kids.¿¿ Good luck, hope we both can get lucky some day and fine a GOOD man.

brownsuga

• View author's info Posted on Mar 21, 2006 at 08:27 PM

Hey Coco!

I hear you on that.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 20, 2006 at 12:54 AM

I love kids and keep a basket ball, golf clubs, beach pale, etc. in the trunk of my car. I am always ready for a pickup game with the neighborhood kids. Why am I such a nice guy? Because I am still a kid at heart.
Follow - email me when people comment