Lost in a relationship. relationships Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Oct 30, 2007 at 03:01 PM

Do you actually know when a man is being honest anymore? I am recently divorce and want to trust men, but I am not sure how to. It is hard to be apart at night, even though my ex was never there. I enjoy being with the man that I am dating now but I am always wondering if it is going to work out or not. Do you get another chance at love? I would hope so but I have now idea. I don't think that I am lonely, I have three children at home and three dogs. But I am curious to know from a man's point of veiw or even a women that has done it. Because I want to make this work.
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 6Comments

• View author's info Posted on Dec 06, 2011 at 12:46 AM

I understand what and where you are coming from..Although my last relationship was full of trust,and now I doubt my self sometime as far as am I worthy of love..Yes I am and I know this,but it's thhe head games we play with our self at times.

You may reach me at hello@yahoo.com

Your fears are real..all I can say is what worked for me from my pass and that is...I found me,and I must stay true to myself at all time..even though I was in a healthy Relationship,I still Lost ME and thats no good.

ALWAYS ALWAYS listen to your gut,Life is a lot easier for me now when I do this..I am not trying to fix it,it should always come when its right..But I must stay out of my head,because I can find things wrong and its not a good place for me to be,is in my Head.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 22, 2011 at 04:30 AM

Knowing when to trust, or who to trust is a challenge. But for men, it's quite easy if you really pay attention. Men tend to show more than speak. A man's action is greater than his words, and if he's really into you, you'll know without question. He acts on his emotions and builds a bridge of trust.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 12, 2011 at 06:32 PM

I can relate. Wish I had the answer.
  • View author's info Posted on May 03, 2010 at 09:52 PM

Never settle for less of what you want and need and go with your gut instincts, a recipe that helps..
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 23, 2008 at 06:55 PM

I lost my relationship also, this year, i meet him in this site and we are almost two years, yes first we are so much happy talking on line and seeing with our web cam, i thought it will never end, but we never meet in person, maybe we are not mean for each other. But you know i love him so much and he do the same, but, because of the third party involved i lost my trust and my believe to him, yes i still love him but i need to move on, maybe we are not mean for each other, but i didn't know if i can find someone who is honest and a man who can give his full love to me. Maybe he is out there.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 28, 2007 at 04:35 AM

I understand what and where you are coming from..Although my last relationship was full of trust,and now I doubt my self sometime as far as am I worthy of love..Yes I am and I know this,but it's thhe head games we play with our self at times.

Your fears are real..all I can say is what worked for me from my pass and that is...I found me,and I must stay true to myself at all time..even though I was in a healthy Relationship,I still Lost ME and thats no good.

ALWAYS ALWAYS listen to your gut,Life is a lot easier for me now when I do this..I am not trying to fix it,it should always come when its right..But I must stay out of my head,because I can find things wrong and its not a good place for me to be,is in my Head.

I wish you well..But I must ask..Why are you still on the site and you are seeing someone? could this be the reason you are feeling the way you do? This is a DATING site..lol
    Just sayin;)
Follow - email me when people comment