Where are all the guys that like black chics? INFO CONCERNING BLACK PEOPLE Forward to friends

• View author's info Posted on Sep 29, 2007 at 05:37 PM

I think because you are hurt by your husband's leaving, you are confusing his choice of someone of a different race as the issue. He could just as easily have chosen a white woman. Would you then be saying I can't understand why he is giving everything up for a white woman? I don't think so.

Personally, I have dated just about every ethnic variety there is. I married a woman of color. I divorced her not because of color but because she abused our child and would not get help.

Since my divorce I have dated mostly women of color. I don't think race is the issue in your breakup with your husband. If you really wish to salvage your relationship, or any future relationship, I think it would be better to honestly focus on your actions. Placing the blame on race is not helpful to you and clearly unfair to all people of a different race.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 28, 2007 at 11:52 AM

Can you explain why my husband is leaving me because he is seeking a "full lipped black soulmate". He's not all that sexual, is white, a doctor and is willing to give up everything to be with a black woman. Sex only lasts for a few minutes, is it really worth it? I'm white, attractive and educated and I'm so confused and hurt. I was willing to do everything with him, but he secretly is attracted to blacks.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 28, 2007 at 10:34 AM

Your question is "Where are all the guys that like black chics?" They are everywhere. You said when you go out you see white guys checking you out. They are checking you out because you look good to them.

So take it from a guy who definately prefers black women, it is more a question of approach. It is difficult to approach ANY woman in most settings. It is probably a little more difficult to approach a woman of another race.

So next time you see a white guy checking you out, smile and say "Hi" with you eyes.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 27, 2007 at 07:13 AM

I agree with the point that most black women do not want to date or even what a relationship outside their race. So that makes it very difficult to find someone with whom we are most compatible with. I spend money joining these dating sites and they look at my profile and get scared for some reason. They misunderstand that I am expressing my self as to how I really want to treat a woman. Hope she reads this and connects with me soon...(: Be Blessed all...

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Sep 24, 2007 at 08:21 AM

Most men do love to be with a black women but I have encountered in the past that black women have a hard time being with a white man.
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 17, 2007 at 09:37 AM

I like what you have to say. We will never match because I have my black woman and am looking for a booty call lover when on travel. Nevertheless, I want to say that I love your profile, I think you are stunningly beautiful, and I hope you find your white man. He will certainly be one of the luckiest men on earth, and if he ever takes that for granted, I will personally see to it that he gets bitch-slapped. :) Take care, best wishes.
    Larry
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 16, 2007 at 09:47 AM

I don't have time to read all these blog comments, but I have to go on record because I feel this passionately. I am a very HOT white man, and I ADORE black women. I married one, and am looking for a relationship with another. If something happened to my wife, I would never date any but black women again. They are the most under-appreciated national treasure in America. I find them headstrong, independent, fun, funny, wise, and gorgeous almost without exception. I've gone black and will never go back.
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 13, 2007 at 12:21 AM

brother you said it all, and then some
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 13, 2007 at 12:15 AM

i really like what you said, but to me you dancing around it, let's be real here some blackmen date out of there race because they have had bad encounters with black woman or because they simply find what they are looking for in someone else before they meet a sister with those same qualities, now if to be a proud blackman means my happiness must suffer then forget it, last time i checked love didn't have a color so if i don't find a sister that meets my needs but i find them in a white or asian or hispanic first am i wrong????? i think not, now some women have told me that a brother should keep looking till he finds the right sister, sounds good in theory, but the reality is no one is going wait for mr/mrs right if you find someone who fills all of the requirements that you look for, then why should you not be happy with this person???? also one other thing alot of brothers will agree with me on this if i don't make the kind of money or live in a certain style then no matter what i am doing its not good enough so why should i date someone who doesn't see me for who and what i am but looks at my imcome and says i am not worth it for them (how many brothers have had a good job, but they didn't make the cut???????)so if sisters think this is a problem then maybe they need to look in the mirror first and ask themselfs how are they judging us and is it a fair judgement.
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 08, 2007 at 10:20 PM

Be thankful you live in Chicago. I live in "Wonderbread" Lawrence Kansas. Life isnt to "Wonderful" here.....

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Feb 17, 2007 at 08:45 PM

There are alot in Canada,what i want to look for is more Chinese,Japanese, vietamese..,and other oriental people dated black people i hardly see them here,but i have meet some who hit on me lol,they are more of the shy types alot of people don
    t understand them my first friend i had in elementary school is Chinese.I also had white guys hitting on me too calling out from cars etc my sister is in a long term relationship with a hot Irish guy she just turn 20 and she is darker than me.
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 16, 2007 at 06:31 PM

I have a strong preference for black women. I'm in Atlanta, GA.
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 08, 2007 at 06:32 PM

where i'm from white men are scared to come forward and ask a black woman out. how do i know cuz i notice most of them look at stare at youy and never get the nerve to come and talk to you, then again i rarely see a black and white couple over here.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 25, 2006 at 08:39 PM

I have to post more maybe the guys will see that I'm more sweet than sour...

Hello boys...(blowing kisses)
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 23, 2006 at 06:33 PM

I have lived all over the world and dated all races,so i like the women that like me! As a ballet dancer,i never got to meet a lot of my sistas that were intrested in a ballet dancers.And i'm still looking!lol

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Oct 28, 2006 at 04:29 PM

hey I'm a white guy...looking for black ladies to talk to. hit me up if you interested.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Aug 08, 2006 at 09:29 AM

Right here is one !
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 04, 2006 at 01:05 PM

WELL I WOULD LOVE TO MEET YOU SOME TIME YOU SOUND LIKE A REALLY SINCERE PERSON. THAT IS WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR I HAVE BEEN SO LONELY. I AM NOT LOOKING TO MARRY TO SOON, BUT I DO BELIVE THAT WISHES DO COME TRUE. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 08, 2006 at 03:55 PM

YOU HAVE SUMMED IT UP, AND DROVE YOUR POINT HOME WITH SUCH ACCURACY! EVERYTHING YOU HAVE SAID, EVERY, SINGLE, SENTENCE JUST RINGS TRUE! MAY I JUST SAY...YOU SPOKE ON MY BEHALF AS WELL. THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU FOR YOUR WORDS OF WISDOM. THIS IS FROM ONE SISTER TO ANOTHER.
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 05, 2006 at 12:15 PM

Ummm....I love Black Women.....I don't see white women anymore. Right now though I just don't want to get married quickly. I want to find the right blk woman and explore each others feelings and see where it goes from there.
Follow - email me when people comment