Where are all the guys that like black chics? INFO CONCERNING BLACK PEOPLE Forward to friends

• View author's info Posted on Nov 14, 2005 at 09:07 PM

NO EVEN WITHOUT A PIC. I CAN SAY I GET ALOT OF HITS. BUT THEN AGAIN PEOPLE ARE BOLD ON THE INTERNET.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 14, 2005 at 09:05 PM

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND THE COMMENTS 0:) ANGEL.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Nov 13, 2005 at 11:08 AM

Oh yeah,

one more thing I forgot to mention:

one could make the same argument about BW...I have seen some of the most interesting and beautiful BW on this site with interest in everything except BM and I have actually mentioned it in there profile. What's up with that?
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 13, 2005 at 11:02 AM

ok Ms "CarmelCady"

I love my sistahs but after countless attempts of trying relationships with my sistahs with success...I think it's time to expand my search. So as for me and I think most BM will agree it's not so much they don't want to but it's more that they been there and done that and it's always the same and after a while you get tired of that and need a change of pace ....nothing personal.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 12, 2005 at 04:59 PM

carmelcandy2000
    have you received any hits from this website? Or do you feel that the men who claim to be seeking Black Women or Women of Color are scared?
    TurnerFox
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 12, 2005 at 04:57 PM

Keihan
    I've read your comments, but I find it hard to understand if you are involved with a woman of color or are you still seeking

TurnerFox
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 08, 2005 at 06:21 AM

I have a strong preference for black women. I have never been bound by what society thinks because I think for myself ;)

I think many men might be intimidated but I'm not one of them. I have dated within just about every ethnic group you can think of...White, Black, Asian, Hispanic, American Indian and Polynesian and never really cared much for what anyone else might think.

An interesting thought comes to mind of something that happened just recently though. I was in a guitar shop and there was a beautiful hispanic woman running the register. I later said to the guy whom runs the store, "Wow, she is beautiful" and he said to me, "Yeah, if you like that kind."

I was quite taken aback by that statement and just said "Well, I definately like that kind....WOMEN I mean."

Ignorance gets on my nerves hehe.

Anyhow, good luck to you!
Follow - email me when people comment