* * * MORE EARTHQUAKES* * * Religion Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Oct 16, 2006 at 02:58 AM

* over the weekend there has been a medium sizes earthquake in INDIA---one in NEW ZEALAND---one in JAPAN--one in INDONESIA--and today one in HAWAI... 5 EARTHQUAKES ! in a few days..its quite clear that some thing big is building up, that nobody want to think about ,but cannot avoid..was the recent nuclear test in NORTH KOREA anything to do with any of those earthquakes..and if it was do you think the powers that be will have enough sense to stop before its to late..and my answer is an empthatic NO ! ....BRIAN
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 2Comments

• View author's info Posted on Oct 29, 2006 at 10:46 AM

ANOTHER 2 OVER THE WEEKEND.ONE IN CHINA,AND ONE ON THE SEA BED OFF THE COAST OF ITALY.
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 19, 2006 at 01:37 AM

brian66 write:
    * over the weekend there has been a medium sizes earthquake in INDIA---one in NEW ZEALAND---one in JAPAN--one in INDONESIA--and today one in HAWAI... 5 EARTHQUAKES ! in a few days..its quite clear that some thing big is building up, that nobody want to think about ,but cannot avoid..was the recent nuclear test in NORTH KOREA anything to do with any of those earthquakes..and if it was do you think the powers that be will have enough sense to stop before its to late..and my answer is an empthatic NO ! ....BRIAN

Re:

it was my understanding that the n. Korea test was a mini as well as a failure...HOWEVER underground nuke testing could very well effect plate shifting.....
    and don't be surprised if the west coast of Nevada ends up being beach front property.......

Members Only

Follow - email me when people comment