HUMAN PROGRESS ??? history Forward to friends

• View author's info Posted on Sep 30, 2005 at 11:41 AM

brian66 write:
    SENTORYU asks where did the women come from to provide the men wives? oh dear ! are you really trying to tell me that with the knowledge of scripture you say you have, that you did not know that it was not the practice of the writers to record the birth of females in scripture (except in rare circumstances where it was nescesary) BUT only the males most writers i have read and most radio hosts on the radio programs i listen to from america ALL at some time or other have said that ADAM and EVE had female children,who,s births were not recorded in scripture for reasons just stated,so the popular belief is that Cain and Seth married their sisters which at that early stage in history would NOT have held the dangers that it would today now that mankind has corrupted its way upon the earth..i find it hard to believe you have not heard that point of view put forth because it is widely believed in the churches...BRIAN

Firstly I have heard that explaination as I stated EARLIER but Dismissed it BECAUSE the Bible Does Speak Clear about Incest.

You need to pay more attention to the relevant Items that I write rather than the Plurals and singulars...

Further More I was ASKING YOU what you thought..

And because it is BELIEVED in many Churches Doesn't make it TRUTH and the Holy Spirit Tells me it is NOT....

GOD is the SAME Yesterday Today and FOREVER...
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 29, 2005 at 08:24 AM

sentoryu writes the following sentence. "NOT TO OVERWHELM YOU" ... the CONCEIT and ARROGANCE in the above sentence is plain for anyone to see....BRIAN
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 29, 2005 at 08:09 AM

SENTORYU asks where did the women come from to provide the men wives? oh dear ! are you really trying to tell me that with the knowledge of scripture you say you have, that you did not know that it was not the practice of the writers to record the birth of females in scripture (except in rare circumstances where it was nescesary) BUT only the males most writers i have read and most radio hosts on the radio programs i listen to from america ALL at some time or other have said that ADAM and EVE had female children,who,s births were not recorded in scripture for reasons just stated,so the popular belief is that Cain and Seth married their sisters which at that early stage in history would NOT have held the dangers that it would today now that mankind has corrupted its way upon the earth..i find it hard to believe you have not heard that point of view put forth because it is widely believed in the churches...BRIAN
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 29, 2005 at 12:54 AM

brian66 write:
    SENTORYU asks "what has that got do do with the price of tea in CHINA?..well i was talking about the GARDEN OF EDEN..obviously your mind was elsewhere.. and why am i NOT suprised ? ? ?..BRIAN

AND?????

LOL

Just say that you have nothing intelligent to add to this discussion...

I took the time to respond even after you were rude... And out of everything I posted... The BEST you can come up with to say against what I said is... "The Bible Says Feild and you stated FEILDS"????

So I ask again... Sooo WHAT?

Does that Change the Time line that I outlined using the first two chapters of Genisis????

Not to over whelm you or anything... If there were No other People besides ADAM and EVE.... Where did Cain and Seths Wives come from???

Before you SAY Eve... Again that is INCEST and since God is the SAME Yesterday today and forever and his word clearly says that we are not to do such things then How could that BE...

Secondly the Bible says that Cain went FAR away from Adam and Even and Knew his Wife.... AND then it says that ADAM knew Eve again and Had SETH... So that shows that there Must have been atleast another woman besides Even at that point... And there is no more mention that God created any more people after Adam and Eve... THEN Seth Knew his Wife so that Shows Atleast two other women besides Eve... So where are all these Other women Coming from if Adam and Eve were the only people?????
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 29, 2005 at 12:42 AM

brian66 write:
    SENTORYU says we are not striving BUT we are merely having arguments or disagreements about passages in scripture Oh!,,is that what it is SENTORYU ?..and theres me thinking otherwise..I have noticed that SENTORYU uses the letters L O L very often in his postings AFTER he has sneeringly insulted people. SENTORYU! i thank GOD that i have never on any board that i have posted on put the letters l o l after sneeringly and sarcastically tried to put them down i would feel such a HYPOCRITE! ..those letters are used only by ne to a person when i genuinely MEAN THEM ..did JESUS say L O L to the hypocritical scribes and pharisees ? ..NO !... did ELIJAH say L O L to the prophets of BAAL ?..NO!.....did JOHN the baptist say L O L to the scribes who thought they were holier than thou ...N O !..those letters should not be used so carelesley if you dont mean them and its obvious to any that many if not all of your postings did not contain L O L..BUT only sneering sarcasm..go humbly to JESUS sentoryu and ask from him the correct and proper way to use those letters you so carelessly use in any circumstance that suits YOU..... your turn SENTORYU who says he is NOT striving but merely having arguments or discussions about scripture..how easily SENTORYU changes the meaning of GODS words in the bible to suit himself!..BRIAN

No Brian I said that I am trying to have a discussion While YOU sir Are "STRIVING" Satan is the Author of Confusion and you seem to be really Confused...

You are talking about everything under the sun except the relavant issue...
    You talk about "S" and Plurals and LOL...

Laugh out Loud... Be cause I think you are pathetically funny... Because you Obviously have nothing further to add intelligently So you resort to childish Name calling and endless banter on issues that have nothing to Do with this Topic or your Problem with Strife and Self Righteousness.

The fact that you don't know your own athority as SPELLED OUT in Mark 16 you say that I am a Mad Man because of your Own ignorrance... I think it is funny that you are so TYPICAL of Satan's tactics... You follow them to the letter.

But in acuality it is sad that you are so full of pumped up pride that you don't even see that you are offensive...
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 28, 2005 at 03:38 PM

SENTORYU asks " what makes me the SPOKESMAN for this board" SENTORYU the people on this board do not need a spokesman,they are quite capable of speaking for themselves if they wish to..BUT if they prefer to just read the messages ,then that is their buisness.what is that to you ? do you think that they cant speak as well as you me if they wish to ?
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 28, 2005 at 01:22 PM

SENTORYU asks "what has that got do do with the price of tea in CHINA?..well i was talking about the GARDEN OF EDEN..obviously your mind was elsewhere.. and why am i NOT suprised ? ? ?..BRIAN
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 28, 2005 at 12:40 PM

SENTORYU says we are not striving BUT we are merely having arguments or disagreements about passages in scripture Oh!,,is that what it is SENTORYU ?..and theres me thinking otherwise..I have noticed that SENTORYU uses the letters L O L very often in his postings AFTER he has sneeringly insulted people. SENTORYU! i thank GOD that i have never on any board that i have posted on put the letters l o l after sneeringly and sarcastically tried to put them down i would feel such a HYPOCRITE! ..those letters are used only by ne to a person when i genuinely MEAN THEM ..did JESUS say L O L to the hypocritical scribes and pharisees ? ..NO !... did ELIJAH say L O L to the prophets of BAAL ?..NO!.....did JOHN the baptist say L O L to the scribes who thought they were holier than thou ...N O !..those letters should not be used so carelesley if you dont mean them and its obvious to any that many if not all of your postings did not contain L O L..BUT only sneering sarcasm..go humbly to JESUS sentoryu and ask from him the correct and proper way to use those letters you so carelessly use in any circumstance that suits YOU..... your turn SENTORYU who says he is NOT striving but merely having arguments or discussions about scripture..how easily SENTORYU changes the meaning of GODS words in the bible to suit himself!..BRIAN
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 28, 2005 at 11:47 AM

brian66 write:
    ...he put the man in what the bible called a garden in the east of EDEN which appeared to be the whole of the middle east,and the bible states that the river EUPHRATES flowed through the garden to water it ,and that shows us the garden was in ancient MESOPOTAMIA which is todays IRAQ ,where the river EUPHRATES runs through.well once again the creation did something to displease GOD and disobeyed him, so he put them out of the garden into the outside world with the added sentence of DEATH upon them......

Is Syria and Ethiopia included in your Idea of the Middle East????

I am sure the Bible stated that the river Gihon Encompassed the WHOLE of CHUSH which is ETHIOPIA...
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 28, 2005 at 11:44 AM

brian66 write:
    SENTORYU ..wrote in his posting the beats of the FIELDS(plural) BUT if anyone wants to check for themselves it does NOT say FIELDS (plural) BUT what it does say is FIELd (singular) SENTORYU dont you know there was a good reason why GOD chose the singular form instead of the PLURAL and if you dont know and if you dont uderstand the spiritual meaning of it ARE YOU INDEED GOING TO HELP ME? ....i repeat what you said to me "BRIAN dont you read your bible" SENTORYU dont YOU read your BIBLE.. H m m ? ? ? ..BRIAN

First of all Brian I don't believe I write "BEATS " of the Feilds...
    Lol...

All that... and all you could find that was wrond with what I wrote is the "S"??? What does that have to do with the price of tea in CHINA??? LOL

You are seriously DESPARATE to discredit me... I am not sure how that makes a difference one way or another...
    God also uses "MAN"(Singular) in the bible when refering to PEOPLE (Plural)
    I am sure if it was all that important you would have made your point when you posted that...
    (Strife peaks his ugly head out once more...I will cut it off if you don't)
    Either way it does not MAKE or Break my Example of the Time Line....
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 28, 2005 at 11:36 AM

brian66 write:
    sentoryu says "BRIAN if you were to keep quiet then people would only believe you are IGNORANT.. WHAT A STUPID thing to say SENTORYU if i kept quiet and did not speak THEN how could people know ANYTHING about me at all HOWEVER now it is MY turn if YOU kept quiet.THEN people would not know that you are STUPID and A MADMAN and a MADMAN who thinks that he can cast out EVIL SPIRITS... ...physiscian HEAL YOURSELF.. this is easy isnt it SENTORYU ?..BUT a question for you is GOD pleased with all this ?..and the answer is NO !.and the next question is do we CARE whether GOD is pleased or not ..and if the answer NO then our so called love for JESUS is not as strong as our desire to puff up our EGO,S with hot air...YOU who would insruct me ,do you not instruct YOURSELF and do you think that YOU will escape GODS judgement H m m ? your turn SENTORYU and remember STRIFE!..STRIFE! STRIFE!. h m? BRIAN

Brian, this one totally went OVER your head... I'd try to explain it but given your last few replies I just don't think you'd ever get it...

But God can help you...

((SENTORYU SHAKES HIS HEAD))

You keep siting scriptures about "striving" You think I am not peacful because We disagree? OR is it that you feel what I have posted is Incorrect?? (CHAPTER and Verse my friend) What I wrote is from the Bible although I may have paraphrased it in an effort to SAVE SPACE...

You call me STUPID and a Madman... Wow... I am sure many people said the SAME thing to Jesus... Where is your Love? You PEACE? Your Joy???? Where is your GENTLENESS???How about PATIENCE and SELF CONTROL???? (Fruits) just in case you didn't recognize it...

Is Name Calling the way you display your fruits? From Which Bible do you read then?

Let me share this CHAPTER and VERSE
    With you... Mark 16: 17-18

You think I am a Madman cause you don't know your authority as a Christian. If you weren't so self Righteous then maybe you would actually understand that I am trying to Help you.

Lol... Remeber that PRIDE What does God say about Pride??? Poor Guy you need to be delivered!!!

Because you Can Qute Scriptures and such doesn't mean you know the meaning of them and it is OBVIOUS that you DON'T... Even Satan Knows the Scripture....
    If you still don't know what to do with those evil Spirits.. I will help you out in the Name of Jesus.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 28, 2005 at 11:20 AM

brian66 write:
    SENTORY saye "dont you read your bible brian"?..the BIBLE says "a servant of the lord must not STRIVE.,but sentoryu your last couple of posts have been FULL OF STRIFE...so you may read your BIBLE but its very clear YOU DONT PRACTICE WHAT IT TEACHES ! ..and do you remember that in one of my posts i said that you would find it difficult to do so, and do you remember that i gave the reason why? ..YOUR EGO would make it difficult for you to do so. and hasent your last posting PROVED THE TRUTH of what i had written H m ? .BRIAN

Lol... are you still repeating what I said to you back to me??? Isn't that elementary?
    Check your own posts Brian... You are projecting YOUR OWN Striful heart into my words.

I guess you just aren't used to having an intelluctual Discussion... Or One Discussion where you may or maynot Agree where you don't resort to petty name calling.
    If you are trying to say that the Bible teaches us that Disagreeing and trying to open the truth is a sin then I would LOVE to see the CHAPTER and Verse of that one.

Let me give you an example of Striving as you say...

"Sentory says........." Grand Standing as it is sometimes called... Yet I address my comments to you directly.
    I don't know what makes you feel that you are the spokes person for the forum and you Must Clarify what I say to everyone... I am sure Others can read what is written.

Your apparent NEED to discredit me SHOWS that you really have nothing to say for your own point of view.

I am here to Learn and Share.. You made some statements that were clearly COMBATIVE towards what I shared and I am answering you. Then when I do you accuse me of "Striving" Is it because I disagree? Face it Brian people are going to disagree... and so long as you try to discredit what I share I will DEFEND it... That sir, is not Striving.

Your Apparent Need to Name call (STRIFE) Your Apparent need to be RIGHT so when you have nothing to refute my statement you attack my credibility... (STRIFE and SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS)
    Sir, I am not Ignorrant of Satan's Devices.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 27, 2005 at 10:53 PM

jdavis123 write:
    Sentory - So you are saying God is infallible and he passed the word to man. Since man IS fallible he could have made mistakes writing the bible.

We are estimating the Garden of Eve at 4000 BC. Somewhere around there. At this time the only writing was record keeping. I believe it was tallies of wheat, etc. I think writing started around 3000BC.

So the Bible was written about 1000 years after. And you think there can be no mistakes?

In school we did a lesson where the teach whispers a sentence to a student - who in turn does the same to the next. When the last student says the sentence out loud - we realize how far off it is from the original.

So how can you guarantee me that the bible is Exact? The new testament was selected by people, voted on, modified, merged, etc.

Have your beliefs, but please don't put these forward as unarguable facts.

I honestly think you just want to argue cause you can't really think that you are making a point about man being fallible....

For arguments sake, lets say that I agree that the Bible could POSSIBLY be flawed... What aspect of it is flawed then?? Can you say that it's historical aspects are anymore flawed than any other Historical text WRITTEN BY MAN? SO that point is MOOT.
    NOW

Okay, First of all the whole Idea of my Faith is that God's word is TRUTH... Truth is FACT so to me there is no Difference. God has provided the tools to understand the truth of it all.

Secondly you boast about how fallible man is YET you use his Carbon Dating Data to back part your Argument... Where Carbon Dating was a technology created by FALLIBLE MAN BILLIONS of YEARS AFTER the Facts... Yet you state it as FACT. LOL come on now...

POINT***
    God's word came FROM GOD to man (MOSES) who wrote/transcribed the first 5 books around 1500-1400 BC...There was no wispering as such as you described. These aren't stories Passed down from Generation to Generation This was the word of GOD spoken to Moses WRITTEN by Moses. So your analogy is flawed...

Further more the rest of the Bible was written by the people who were actually living at that time... and some who Prophecied about the FUTURE....

I don't know your faith, but I live mine and I know the Bible is true there is no question. One thing to not is that It is not a mere history lesson. It is a guideline for LIVING NOW...

The Historical aspect of the Bible is there so we can learn from it, but it is PAST and that is it. The rest of the Bible tells us how God wants us to live our lives
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 27, 2005 at 09:32 PM

Sentory - So you are saying God is infallible and he passed the word to man. Since man IS fallible he could have made mistakes writing the bible.

We are estimating the Garden of Eve at 4000 BC. Somewhere around there. At this time the only writing was record keeping. I believe it was tallies of wheat, etc. I think writing started around 3000BC.

So the Bible was written about 1000 years after. And you think there can be no mistakes?

In school we did a lesson where the teach whispers a sentence to a student - who in turn does the same to the next. When the last student says the sentence out loud - we realize how far off it is from the original.

So how can you guarantee me that the bible is Exact? The new testament was selected by people, voted on, modified, merged, etc.

Have your beliefs, but please don't put these forward as unarguable facts.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 27, 2005 at 12:12 PM

SENTORYU ..wrote in his posting the beats of the FIELDS(plural) BUT if anyone wants to check for themselves it does NOT say FIELDS (plural) BUT what it does say is FIELd (singular) SENTORYU dont you know there was a good reason why GOD chose the singular form instead of the PLURAL and if you dont know and if you dont uderstand the spiritual meaning of it ARE YOU INDEED GOING TO HELP ME? ....i repeat what you said to me "BRIAN dont you read your bible" SENTORYU dont YOU read your BIBLE.. H m m ? ? ? ..BRIAN
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 27, 2005 at 05:28 AM

sentoryu says "BRIAN if you were to keep quiet then people would only believe you are IGNORANT.. WHAT A STUPID thing to say SENTORYU if i kept quiet and did not speak THEN how could people know ANYTHING about me at all HOWEVER now it is MY turn if YOU kept quiet.THEN people would not know that you are STUPID and A MADMAN and a MADMAN who thinks that he can cast out EVIL SPIRITS... ...physiscian HEAL YOURSELF.. this is easy isnt it SENTORYU ?..BUT a question for you is GOD pleased with all this ?..and the answer is NO !.and the next question is do we CARE whether GOD is pleased or not ..and if the answer NO then our so called love for JESUS is not as strong as our desire to puff up our EGO,S with hot air...YOU who would insruct me ,do you not instruct YOURSELF and do you think that YOU will escape GODS judgement H m m ? your turn SENTORYU and remember STRIFE!..STRIFE! STRIFE!. h m? BRIAN
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 27, 2005 at 04:50 AM

SENTORY saye "dont you read your bible brian"?..the BIBLE says "a servant of the lord must not STRIVE.,but sentoryu your last couple of posts have been FULL OF STRIFE...so you may read your BIBLE but its very clear YOU DONT PRACTICE WHAT IT TEACHES ! ..and do you remember that in one of my posts i said that you would find it difficult to do so, and do you remember that i gave the reason why? ..YOUR EGO would make it difficult for you to do so. and hasent your last posting PROVED THE TRUTH of what i had written H m ? .BRIAN
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 26, 2005 at 11:52 PM

jdavis123 write:
    Sentory - you are skipping one other interpretation.

The bible was written by MAN. Man is fallible.

Yes Man is.... But GOD is Not. The Bible is GOD's word and God gives Us, His Children, the Holy Spirit so that we can see it clearly.

But your interpretation does not answer the question....

If Adam and Eve were the Only Two then Where did their Son's WIVES come from? Says it there in Gen 2 that their sons Both had wives and their Children's Children and so on and So on.....

You can further Speculate that Man translated the Bible and this and that got lost in the translation... BUT the Most obvious way to interpret what is written is not to INTERPRET it at all but to READ it for what is written....

There is no Logic behind the aparent redundency... Why? because it is not redundant... This clearly Explains the answer to my earlier question.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 26, 2005 at 09:14 PM

Sentory - you are skipping one other interpretation.

The bible was written by MAN. Man is fallible.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 26, 2005 at 07:23 PM

Now, to answer your question...

Were does it say in the Bible that there were people here before Adam and Eve?

Genisis....

Don't you READ your Bible Brian? You are so quick to jump on someone and put them down... (Not Christian Qualities at all sir)

So to help you out...
    I'll skip the whole history lesson and get to the MEAT of it.

It's about WHERE IS THE BEEF.

Please take a Look at Gen 1:25

In this Chapter and Verse it says that God Made Cattle etc etc

Now Look in Gen 1:26-27 Says that God Made Male and Female and told them to be fruitful and multiply...
    THEN there was the 7th day God had Finished the EARTH and the Host of them and Rested

Okay, now, Skip down to Gen 2:7

Says here God Then Created ADAM
    In Gen 2:8 God Creates the Garden of Eden (Notice there was no mention of the Garden of Eden in the First Chapter)
    In Gen 2:9 God Creats Plants
    In Gen 2:15 God Places ADAM in the Garden of Eden
    In Gen 2:19 God Creats the CATTLE (BEEF) and the Beast of the feilds...
    Now in Gen 2:21 God Creats EVE...

SO one might say that Gen 1 and Gen 2 are describing the SAME thing only in more detail...

Well I believe God is an orderly God and I see there is a CLEAR difference between the Two Chapters Time Lines.

In the First Chapter God Makes the Cattle and Beast BEFORE he made Male and female (TOGETHER) There was no mention of placing the Man in the Garden of Eden... There was no mention of the Garden at all...

Now take a look at the Second Chapter of events... In this God Makes ADAM BEFORE he makes the Cattle and Beasts Actually God Makes Adam, The Garden of Eden, Made Plants and Places Adam in the Garden BEFORE he makes the Cattle and THEN he makes WOMEN... NOT together but After the Garden was Finished.

Some people might look at this as a Contradiction, but I know God and He is not the Author of Confusion so the Most LOGICAL explaination is that These are TWO DIFFERENT EVENTS.

After Creating ADAM and EVE God Doesn't mention Creating anymore people... YET Adam and Eve's Children CAIN,and SETH Clearly Had WIVES and they had Children as well.....

Now, there are Some who believe that Cain and Seth did it with their MOM... (YUCK!!!) Okay since the Bible Clearly Speaks Out against this INCEST then we know that cannot be an explaination..

SO, what is Left? Creation of the Earth and the Garden are two different events and Creation of Male and Female is different from ADAM and Eve....
Follow - email me when people comment