HUMAN PROGRESS ??? history Forward to friends

• View author's info Posted on Oct 07, 2005 at 04:57 AM

SENMTORU seems to have difficulty seeing the chapter and verses that i have just put up ..let us give him time to think of a way out of the mess he has gotten himself into .... ! ! ! BRIAN ! 1 !
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 06, 2005 at 10:49 PM

brian66 write:
    SENTORYU. would you P L E A S E read my question again with a LITTLE bit MORE concentration... p l e a s e !. i did NOT ask you to prove that SATAN existed BEFORE Adam and EVE.. i asked you to prove that SATAN was ..C A S T- O U T of heaven BEFORE ADAM AND EVE existed ,please answer the question I asked....BRIAN

Can you Show us please CHAPTER and Verse that He had not been Cast out of Heaven BEFORE Adam and Eve?

You have not even attempted to answer any of my questions to you... IS IT THAT YOU JUST DON'T KNOW???

Do You need more time to think on that??
    I thought this was supposed to be a discussion so why are you contributing rather than trying to tear holes into what I was obviously taught...

LOL )oops I foget that you get all bent over those 3 lil letters) Lol...

Well from the last few posts you have left it would seem that you just have nothing further to add...

I don't think there is anything further I need to add to my statements... It is your turn to show us that Lucifer/ Satan was allowed to stay in Heaven after his sin.

If I am understading you correctly you would have us believe that Lucifer sinned and became EVIL and God allowed him to stay in Heaven MEAN while God is making the Garden of Eden...

I believe that the Garden of Eden was designed initially to protect Adam and Eve from the EVIL in the EARTH..

God did not say Woe unto the inhabatants of the GARDEN or of the FIELD... He said EARTH... and I feel that EARTH and Field/Garden are not to be used interchangeably OTHERWISE... it would have been done in the Book of Genisis... I believe it was done that way to clearly show that there was a DIFFERENCE between the EARTH and the Garden of Eden...
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 06, 2005 at 01:15 PM

SENTORYU says.. "show chapter and verse which shows that SATAN was in heaven BEOFRE ADAM and EVE were cast out of the GARDEN of EDEN.well i will do my best ,according to the wisdom and understanding that GOD has allowed me. according to most BIBLICAL scholars, and others,the book of REVELATION was written by JOHN shortly before 100 ad..if one goes to the first page of the book they will find the following words written REVELATION 1:1 "The revelation of JESUS CHRIST ,which GOD gave unto him ,to SHOW unto his servants things which must SHORTLY come to pass"; will everyone take careful note of the words "SHORTLY COME TO PASS "those words mean that the things that JESUS was about to show JOHN had not yet happened but were to come to pass SHORTLY ,that being understood let us go to CHAPTER 12:9 "and the great dragon was cast out ,that old serpent, called the devil and SATAN which decieveth the whole world;he was cast out into the earth ..those scriptures show that SATAN was cast out of HEAVEN some time after 100 AD and NOT over 4,000 years earlier before ADAM and EVE were in the GARDEN of EDEN as said by SENTORYU.. ..BRIAN
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 06, 2005 at 01:02 AM

brian66 write:
    H mm! NO! i dont think was the answers to my question ,perhaps sentoryu needs more time to think... ! ! ! BRIAN ! ! !

How about you answer some of MY questions... You do well TRYING to find little arbitrary details to argue and accuse me of going against Gods word...

You do an even better job at being a hypocrite and making yourself look foolish... So instead of commentating... Why don't you think about the questions I have placed before you... Questions that you have yet to answer... Too busy talking about Plurals and singular of the word FEILD... But still have not EXPLAINED why there are two distinct chronology in Gen Chap 1 and Chap 2 if they are talking about the same event... Why was there no mention of the Garden of Eden in the first chapter???

Show Us where in the Bible that ADAM and Eve were in the Garden BEFORE Lucifer's Fall... Who was God refering to when he said WOE unto the INHABATANTS of the Earth...

Now, let's Get detailed here... We know the EARTH is Different fromthe Garden of Eden... Meaning that EARTH is WHERE the Garden of Eden is Placed... SO, Why didn't God say Woe unto the inhabatants of the GARDEN??? if he were refering to ADAM and Eve...

Next, we look in GEN 1:28 where God Created MALE and FEMALE and told them to be fruitful amd multiply and REPLENISH the EARTH (not the Carden)

Next In the First Chapter of Gen EARTH is Exclusively used... Refering to the BEAST of the EARTH and Everything that creepth on the EARTH...

While in Gen 2 FIELD and GARDEN is used and no reference to EARTH....

Not until AFTER Adam and Ever were Ejected from the GARDEN does the Word EARTH reappear....

I know I have given you a lot of homework, but Please come up with something better than a typo or a mispelled word or some Plural... How can you Explain this??

A person who can make a good point can do so without the need of discrediting someone else... So can you REBUTT these points on your OWN merit? Meaning don't just say I am wrong... PROVE IT CHAPTER and VERSE....
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 05, 2005 at 11:54 AM

SENTORYU. would you P L E A S E read my question again with a LITTLE bit MORE concentration... p l e a s e !. i did NOT ask you to prove that SATAN existed BEFORE Adam and EVE.. i asked you to prove that SATAN was ..C A S T- O U T of heaven BEFORE ADAM AND EVE existed ,please answer the question I asked....BRIAN
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 04, 2005 at 06:39 PM

brian66 write:
    SENTORYU ! there are three things that you said in your last post which i think are wrong ,and i am prepared to submit book /chapter/ and verse to show why i think your points are wrong, but before i do let us see your input on these questions.please allow me to deal with each of the 3 points seperately ..1st--you said that SATAN was cast out of heaven.. BEFORE .. ADAM and EVE and the GARDEN of EDEN were in existence..can you show us please, the book/chapter/verse where it says this ?...BRIAN

If we are to believe that God is of everything GOOD and Satan is of everything evil... then that would suggest that evil didn't exist until Satan's rebellion...

Adam was most certainly created before EVE and even if you might believe that Adam was on the earth before SATAN then What was the TREE of knowledge of GOOD and EVIL refering to?

Clearly the chronology of the creation of the Garden of Eden shows that God Created Adam and then the Garden and then God Places adam in the Garden and warns of the TREE (Note this is BEFORE EVE)

This would indicate that SATAN existed on Earth BEFORE EVE CLEARLY..

I would like you to show us CHAPTER and Verse that the Bible says that Satan was NOT here before Adam and Eve...

The time of his iniquity was when he rebelled against God to exalt his throne and kingdom from earth to heaven (?? Isaiah 14:12-14, notes). The time of his corruption and sin was surely before the days of Adam, for Lucifer was already a fallen creature at the time he came to Adam's Eden (Genesis 2; 2 Cor. 11:4).
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 04, 2005 at 10:55 AM

H mm! NO! i dont think was the answers to my question ,perhaps sentoryu needs more time to think... ! ! ! BRIAN ! ! !
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 03, 2005 at 11:57 PM

brian66 write:
    sentoryu says BRIAN you are to OBVIOUS..and BRIAN replies but sentoryu you are NOT so OBVIOUS.... but JESUS says "even SATAN himself transforms himself into an ANGEL OF LIGHT is it any wonder that his MINISTERS also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness...do you recognise YOURSELF any where there SENTORYU ?...BRIAN

Only in the Word JESUS..

But I certainly see YOU in the other parts...
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 03, 2005 at 11:53 PM

brian66 write:
    sentoryu uses his OWN words to say to BRIAN "i know how to cast out EVIL SPIRITS"..but brian does NOT use his OWN words to answer SENTORYU but he puts JESUS,S words before sentoryu..MATHEW 7:22 "MANY will say to me in that day,Lord have we not prophesied in thy name ,and in thy name have CAST OUT DEVILS and in THY NAME done many wonderful works? and then i will profess unto them, I NEVER KNEW YOU :DEPART FROM ME YE THAT WORK INIQUITY"................. .you are an intelligent man SENTORYU so you can understand that many who think that they have such a close relationship with JESUS are going to have such a shock when JESUS speaks those words to THEM..may i pray that those words of JESUS are never spoken to me or to YOU SENTORYU..... ! ! ! ! ! BRIAN ! ! ! !

No Brian You pray in vein... Cause you neve have to worry about Jesus saying that to me.

I stated back on the 28th of SEP
    "If you still don't know what to do with those evil Spirits.. I will help you out in the Name of Jesus. "

Furthermore I gave you CHAPTER and Verse Mark 16:17-18 I believe it was...

But you insist on TWISTING my words... Another TACTIC of Satan...

You are well versed on using Satan's tactics aren't you...

ACCUSER of the SAINTs... How fitting brian...
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 03, 2005 at 11:31 PM

brian66 write:
    sentoryu keeps posting L O L ....... is that true because YOU say so ?... GOD is the judge of that .i think you will agree with me on that ..and here is something else i know we can agree on we stand or fall to GODS opinion of us not to our opinion of each other is,nt that right SENTORYU ....correct ? ? ? and SO if GOD has accepted me for CHRISTS sake then NOTHING that YOU say or think can alter that and vice versa ,is,nt that correct sentoryu ? BRIAN

Brian what is the deal with making mountains out of mole hills? LOL do you know what that stands for???

MISDIRECTION famous one of Satan's tactics. You are trying to move the focus of this discussion to trivial things...

Brian, I would refer you to the Bible once more where it says OUR FIGHT is Not against Flesh and Blood, but against principalities etc etc.. (PARAPHRASED) I mentioned this earlier in our discussion. I informed you though my God Given Gift og the Holy Spirit of Diserning of Spirits.. So I informed you of the Spirits of STRIFE and SELF Righteousness...

Yes I DO know what to do with them and God has Taught me how to cast them out, Bind them and loose them to walk the DARK Dry Places of the earth...IN JESUS NAME....

The Power is mine through CHRIST who Strengthens me...

These signs shall follow those who believe..... Cast out demons, Lay hands on the Sick etc...

I told you that God is Bound By his Word and he is unable to operate on this EARTH without a flesh and Blood Person to work through... It is all there in plain Black Red and White in the Bible....

Instead of trying to Make me out to be a "MADMAN" why not look it up in the Bible and understand what I am saying...
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 03, 2005 at 12:10 PM

SENTORYU ! there are three things that you said in your last post which i think are wrong ,and i am prepared to submit book /chapter/ and verse to show why i think your points are wrong, but before i do let us see your input on these questions.please allow me to deal with each of the 3 points seperately ..1st--you said that SATAN was cast out of heaven.. BEFORE .. ADAM and EVE and the GARDEN of EDEN were in existence..can you show us please, the book/chapter/verse where it says this ?...BRIAN
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 03, 2005 at 11:42 AM

FIRSTLY............................. there are millions(billions) of people living on this planet all having their opinions and beliefs and different religions BUT to all true believers and born again chistians there is only ONE opinion that is important to them and that is GODS opinion..what does GODS word say in the BIBLE because we believe that the BIBLE is GODS GUIDE BOOK for the human race...so after hearing what a or b or BRIAN66 says the question remains what does the BIBLE say ?...and we in the west are very fortunate to be able each one of us individually to check out for ourselves what the BIBLE says... so in the words of the old radio bible station from i believe the bible belt of AMERICA which i have listened to for many years its...... ! ! ! BACK TO TH BIBLE ! ! ! BRIAN
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 03, 2005 at 11:15 AM

SENTORYU ..i think the passage you were refering to is REVELATION12:9. "and the great dragon was cast out,that old serpent,called the devil and satan,which deceiveth the whole world:he was cast out into the earth and his angels were cast out with him...BRIAN
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 02, 2005 at 05:55 AM

H m m !..yes !.you raised some good points there SENTORYU ,let me first go and check a couple of passages in the OLD TESTAMENT regarding satan and then having made sure of those passages i will ask you a question about satan/eve/ and the garden and lets see if we can have a reasonable discussion that may be enjoyable and informative to not only you and myself but also for anyone else that enjoys the things of GOD...BRIAN
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 01, 2005 at 10:06 AM

If you are still skeptical about there beig people before ADAM and Eve....

Let"s see if you can grasp this idea...

God Made ADAM and then he made the garden of Eden and placed Adam in the garden... In the Garden was a Tree (knowledge of Good and evil tree).. SO that means Evil was Already on earth before Adam was created... We know that Eve was beguiled by the serpant (which is in fact SATAN) That means Satan had already been kicked out of heaven at that point... (Lucifer the Angel of music started a war in heaven and was ejected...)

It is safe to say that this all happened BEFORE Adam and Eve were Created....

Given that...I can"t place the CHAPTER and VERSE, but I am sure you know (if you truly read your Bible...) I believe it is in Revalations...

Taks about Lucifers Fall from Heaven... God warns the Inhabatants of the earth that Evil was among them...

WHO was God talking to if there were NO people on the earth? And YES it was PLURAL meaning More than ONE... person...
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 01, 2005 at 06:06 AM

sentoryu uses his OWN words to say to BRIAN "i know how to cast out EVIL SPIRITS"..but brian does NOT use his OWN words to answer SENTORYU but he puts JESUS,S words before sentoryu..MATHEW 7:22 "MANY will say to me in that day,Lord have we not prophesied in thy name ,and in thy name have CAST OUT DEVILS and in THY NAME done many wonderful works? and then i will profess unto them, I NEVER KNEW YOU :DEPART FROM ME YE THAT WORK INIQUITY"................. .you are an intelligent man SENTORYU so you can understand that many who think that they have such a close relationship with JESUS are going to have such a shock when JESUS speaks those words to THEM..may i pray that those words of JESUS are never spoken to me or to YOU SENTORYU..... ! ! ! ! ! BRIAN ! ! ! !
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 01, 2005 at 05:34 AM

sentoryu says BRIAN you are to OBVIOUS..and BRIAN replies but sentoryu you are NOT so OBVIOUS.... but JESUS says "even SATAN himself transforms himself into an ANGEL OF LIGHT is it any wonder that his MINISTERS also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness...do you recognise YOURSELF any where there SENTORYU ?...BRIAN
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 01, 2005 at 05:15 AM

sentoryu tells me that that i should stop concentrating so much on singulars and plurals.. SO now sentoryu is telling me what not to concentrate on ..the CONCEIT of this man knows no bounds..do you think sentoryu that GOD has NO say in the matter of what i should concentrate on H m m ?..sentoryu indicates that i am dealing with trivialities in repspect of singulars and plurals..i,e this S here and the S not here ..he thinks it is NOT important BUT if what HE thinks contradicts what is written in scripture..then his words count for ..NOTHING !JESUS said that until heaven and earth pass away not one JOT or tittle shall disapear from the law until all these things be fullfilled....here we see JESUS stressing the importance of EVERY letter..here we are in danger of focussing to much on sentoryu,s words and to little on the words of JESUS...BRIAN
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 01, 2005 at 03:45 AM

sentoryu keeps posting L O L ....... is that true because YOU say so ?... GOD is the judge of that .i think you will agree with me on that ..and here is something else i know we can agree on we stand or fall to GODS opinion of us not to our opinion of each other is,nt that right SENTORYU ....correct ? ? ? and SO if GOD has accepted me for CHRISTS sake then NOTHING that YOU say or think can alter that and vice versa ,is,nt that correct sentoryu ? BRIAN
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 30, 2005 at 04:33 PM

brian66 write:
    sentoryu writes the following sentence. "NOT TO OVERWHELM YOU" ... the CONCEIT and ARROGANCE in the above sentence is plain for anyone to see....BRIAN

Uh, if you say so... Or perhaps you are Projecting your own hearts contents on to my statement...

To Quote you brian

"gives me the right to point out to you the STUPIDITY contained in one of your sentences..and that sentence is that GOD NEEDS MANS PERMISSION BEFORE HE CAN INTERFERE IN MANS AFFAIRS ..OH REALLY ? ? ? has anyone told GOD that ? ? ? ...which BIBLE (if any ) do you read H m m ? ? ?"

Isn't it that you have arrogance and Conceit in your own heart???

And what do we have here???

"BUT sentory my big headed friend..... BUT my pompous puffed up friend.... NO ! my poor deluded friend..it is not tiny-tiny ....insignificant little you who makes those descicions for people it is ALMIGHTY GOD.how come YOU did not know that..did,nt you learn that from the BIBLE ...."

Wow Brian Lots of HATE in that statement... Lots of what you accuse me of... (SATAN, the Accuser of the SAINTS)

Bible Study for you there:

REV 20:3, 20:10
    and Job 1:6-12
    You are fitting the profile quite well...

STOP being such a Hypocrite... JUDGE ME NOT Least YOU be Judged...

It's all part of that self Righteousness you carry around...

Perfect example just incase you want to act like you don't already know....

" my poor deluded friend..it is not tiny-tiny ....insignificant little you who makes those descicions for people it is ALMIGHTY GOD.how come YOU did not know that..did,nt you learn that from the BIBLE .however i dont NEED your forgiveness and you dont need mt forgiveness ..we only need GODS forgiveness..BRIAN"

*************************************** THEN you turn around and make this statement....

"as for forgiveness SENTORYU i also forgive YOU your sins against ME because JESUS said that if we do not forgive each one their sins against us then neither will GOD forgive US our sins against him !....BRIAN "

LOL Brian you are just too obvious...
Follow - email me when people comment