HUMAN PROGRESS ??? history Forward to friends

• View author's info Posted on Oct 16, 2005 at 11:10 AM

yes you have it at LAST SENTORYU when you said may it not refer to the IMAGE of GOD as being SPIRITUAL...thats exactly the idea i was trying to get into your mind ..still better late than never. ..... ! ! ! BRIAN ! ! !
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 15, 2005 at 11:59 PM

brian66 write:
    the SECOND way was by comparing BIBLICAL CHRONOLOGY with the given dates for the time periods relating to various skeletons and the remains of human? habitations ..dated by various means..BIBLICAL CHRONOLOGYgives a reasonably accurate date for ADAM of around 4,000 B.C BUT its clear that the various skeletons that have been unearthed from all around the world came from time periods LONG before ADAM...the key for me and many others lies in GENESIS 1:1 in the beginning GOD created the heavens and the earth.2 and the earth was without form and void ;and darkness was upon the face of the DEEP...what caused the earth to be covered by the DEEP and DARKNESS ? well whatever it was the time came for GOD to bring the earth back up out of the waters and to start a new creation, with man created in the image and likeness of GOD, and not of BEASTS...and so men? were there before Adam but their references are not easy to see in the GENESIS account, unless you go to the BEASTS OF THE EARTH, if you see what i mean, which were NOT created in the image of GOD.... YES/NO ?...! ! ! BRIAN ! !

Or Might the IMAGE of God be SPIRITUAL??? Knowing that ONLY MAN or HUMAN has a SPIRIT MAN...

Furthermore you are suggesting that the "PEOPLE" who were here were not of the SAME RACE as the Current man...

HOWEVER, God told them to REPLINISH the earth... Which in itself means to put more of what used to be... Or PUT BACK of the SAME KIND..

Otherwise, then God would say FILL the EARTH... NOT REPLINISH

If you REPLINISH a glass of Leamonade that means you PUT more Leamonade back into the glass... You Do not Put TEA in and say that you are REPLINISHING... Come on Brian!!!
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 15, 2005 at 11:50 PM

brian66 write:
    SENTORYU ! written in my FIRST post on this topic that i started are the following words, which everyone can read for themselves "long BEFORE the emergence of what we call MODERN man there lived races and beings upon the earth, the remains of which have been uncovered by archeological excavations...this sentence shows very clearly that i believe that there were races LONG before ADAM however the BIBLE does not say this in clear terms so we have to get this in other ways ..i myself got this understanding in 2 ways....one was by examining the literal account of the creation and comparing that with scriptures in the rest of the BIBLE which gave spiritual interpretations of the things written in Genesis, notably the words of JESUS and the writings of PAUL which give an understanding of the spiritual meanings of the GENESIS account..relating to CHRIST and the CHURCH i,e ADAM and EVE..... ! ! BRIAN ! !

YES Brian I knew you write that in your FIRST post.. So that is why I am not clear WHY you are DISAGREEING with me????

Well you said it is not CLEARLY written in the Bible... But then you miss what I have pointed out... If it is NOT CLEAR then there is something wring with your eyes... Funny How you can Make Note of an S on the End of Field in my other post yet you Miss the whole WORD... "REPLINISH"

You also Miss the Different Cronology in GEN chap1 and Chap2...

NEXT you Miss the Different Use of EARTH Vs Garden or FIELD...

You Miss that God Gave the Animals and Vegetables for food to the PEOPLE in Chapter 1 of Gen and Yet for ADAM and EVE he only gave them Vegetables.

If you weren't so concerned with trying to find fault with plurals and singulars of my posts then you would have not missed that...

SUggest that you read your bible as closely as you read what I write...

You talk about ADDING or Taking from the Bible YET you added or Substitued the name ADAM for MAN in Chapter one of Gen... Where what is WRITTEN makes no mention of ADAM until the Second Chapter...
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 15, 2005 at 11:39 PM

brian66 write:
    SENTORYU says either way there were people BEFORE Adam AND Eve B U T he cant give book chapter and verse to PROVE it so it,s just opinion WITHOUT scripture to back it up..... ! ! BRIAN ! ! !

I have GIVEN you BIBLICAL CHAPTER and Verse... But you REFUSE to acknowledge it... Too tuff for you to understand what is CLEARLY written Brian???

Or perhaps you are just too PROUD to admit you are wrong!
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 15, 2005 at 11:37 PM

brian66 write:
    SENTORYU says "that is just a history lesson" BRIAN66 says that GOD does NOT inspire his people to record these things so that people can say OH that is just a history lesson.but so HIS people can understand the SPIRITUAL TRUTHS hidden in the records of these literal events..EVERYTHING in the BIBLE is important or GOD would not have caused it to be written down GOD is NOT just giving us a history lesson SENTORYU he is giving us much more but as JESUS let he that has eyes to see LET HIM SEE..BRIAN

NEVER SAID IT WAS NOT IMPORTANT... HISTORY IS IMPORTANT... Would you STOP trying to place words in my mouth!!! You are Horrible at it...
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 12, 2005 at 12:29 PM

the SECOND way was by comparing BIBLICAL CHRONOLOGY with the given dates for the time periods relating to various skeletons and the remains of human? habitations ..dated by various means..BIBLICAL CHRONOLOGYgives a reasonably accurate date for ADAM of around 4,000 B.C BUT its clear that the various skeletons that have been unearthed from all around the world came from time periods LONG before ADAM...the key for me and many others lies in GENESIS 1:1 in the beginning GOD created the heavens and the earth.2 and the earth was without form and void ;and darkness was upon the face of the DEEP...what caused the earth to be covered by the DEEP and DARKNESS ? well whatever it was the time came for GOD to bring the earth back up out of the waters and to start a new creation, with man created in the image and likeness of GOD, and not of BEASTS...and so men? were there before Adam but their references are not easy to see in the GENESIS account, unless you go to the BEASTS OF THE EARTH, if you see what i mean, which were NOT created in the image of GOD.... YES/NO ?...! ! ! BRIAN ! !
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 12, 2005 at 11:53 AM

SENTORYU ! written in my FIRST post on this topic that i started are the following words, which everyone can read for themselves "long BEFORE the emergence of what we call MODERN man there lived races and beings upon the earth, the remains of which have been uncovered by archeological excavations...this sentence shows very clearly that i believe that there were races LONG before ADAM however the BIBLE does not say this in clear terms so we have to get this in other ways ..i myself got this understanding in 2 ways....one was by examining the literal account of the creation and comparing that with scriptures in the rest of the BIBLE which gave spiritual interpretations of the things written in Genesis, notably the words of JESUS and the writings of PAUL which give an understanding of the spiritual meanings of the GENESIS account..relating to CHRIST and the CHURCH i,e ADAM and EVE..... ! ! BRIAN ! !
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 12, 2005 at 11:19 AM

SENTORYU says either way there were people BEFORE Adam AND Eve B U T he cant give book chapter and verse to PROVE it so it,s just opinion WITHOUT scripture to back it up..... ! ! BRIAN ! ! !
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 12, 2005 at 10:53 AM

SENTORYU says "that is just a history lesson" BRIAN66 says that GOD does NOT inspire his people to record these things so that people can say OH that is just a history lesson.but so HIS people can understand the SPIRITUAL TRUTHS hidden in the records of these literal events..EVERYTHING in the BIBLE is important or GOD would not have caused it to be written down GOD is NOT just giving us a history lesson SENTORYU he is giving us much more but as JESUS let he that has eyes to see LET HIM SEE..BRIAN
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 11, 2005 at 04:40 PM

brian66 write:
    SENTORYU says "there were people in the world BEFORE ADAM and EVE and so let us go and check the things that GOD created BEFORE ADAM and EVE and search for those PEOPLE that SENTORYU says were there. BEFORE i start may i point out to anyone who does not know, that it is clear from things written in the reat of the BIBLE that there are two interptetations of the things written in GENESIS ,and they are the natural interpretation and a SPIRITUAL interpretation BUT for this question we are going to look for SENTORYU,S physical people who he says were there before ADAM and EVE.. GENESIS 1:3 and GOD said let there be LIGHT ..any people there ..NO !..GENESIS 1, VERSE 7..and GOD made the firmament.any people there? NO !..GENESIS 1 verses 9-12 GOD made THE EARTH to appear ,and trees and grass... any people there ? NO! ... GENESIS 1 verse 16 GOD made 2 great lights and the stars ,any people there ? NO !..GENESIS 1 verse 21 and GOD made WHALES and FOWL, any people there ? NO ! GENESIS 1 verse 25 and GOD made BEAST and CATTLE and MAN (ADAM ) in his image ..now would SENTORYU like to show us just WHERE in GODS natural creation there is any mention of people BEFORE GOD created man in his image ? and remember we are asking for book/chapter and verse and not just sentoryu,s.. OPINIONS which are no BETTER than anyone elses OPINIONS if they are NOT backed up from the BIBLE..! ! BRIAN ! !

Brian, You fail to read what was said... You have not answered my questions that I posed to you concerning this exact passage...

PLEASE SHOW US... Where in Chapter 1 of Genisis does God refer to the MAN as ADAM..............................

Even if we are to believe that you really missed my pointing out the DIFFERENCES between Chapter 1 and Chap 2 of GEN.... REMEMBER "Where's the Beef"? Anyway even if you Missed that...

WELL in CHAPTER ONE of GEN... God made male and Female and told them to be fruitful and multiply and RE-PlENISH the earth....

Okay for someone that is so DETAILED on small things... this is a lot more an the difference between Field and Fields.... Replenish what does this mean???
    Let's go to the Dictionary:verb: fill something that had previously been emptied.

THAT HAD PREVIOUSLY..... BEEN EMPTIED......WOW that is a mouthful wouldn't you say? FILL, RE-FILL...

When you are thirsty you get a glass and FILL (not refill) it with some, say, Orange juice... Now, when all the Juice is GONE you get a RE-fill right?

Now, Stop ignoring my previous points about the difference between chapter one chronology and chapter two chronology.... Either way, there were people here Before ADAM and EVE.
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 11, 2005 at 04:19 PM

brian66 write:
    SENTORYU wrote "there was EVIL in the world BEFORE ADAM and EVE....... and so having read what SENTORYU says, let us go and see what THE BIBLE SAYS !...after GOD had FINISHED creating everything that was BEFORE ADAM and EVE.. GOD spoke the following words GENESIS 1:31 and GOD saw every thing that he had made,and behold ,it was VERY GOOD... notice very carefully that GOD said that everything that he had created before ADAM and EVE was VERY GOOD... would SENTORYU like to show us just WHERE in all those things that GOD created BEFORE ADAM and EVE there was any, EVIL AFTER god said it was VERY GOOD ..H m m ? ? ?..BRIAN

This is a Mere History Lesson and truly has nothing to do with Our purpose in life... So actual time lines and events are not completely written out...Cause it simply Makes no Difference... YES God said it was GOOD... and Between that and when God Created ADAM... that is when I believe Satan Was ejected from Heaven...

Why? Well the fact that Satan was in the Garden to Tempt Eve would suggest that alone...

Well then we ask... So if God Created Male and female told them to be fruitful and multiply and replenish the EARTH... Why then did not God take one of those people and place them in the Garden? Wait let's go back a bit further... Why did God Create the Garden in the First place...We know that the Bible refers to the Garden and EARTH separately which suggests that they are indeed NOT one in the same.
    Well we notice that BEFORE adam was created it said that God had caused it NOT to RAIN and then there was no man to till the ground... This Suggests that something happened to the PEOPLE from Gen 1... The Garden of Eden was like an Oasis in the Desert...
    Far away from anything...
    So what was God Protecting Adam and Eve From?
    There are some who believe that Adam was to be some kind of savior for mankind, but he failed at his Job and gave in to temptation... So then Jesus had to be sent in his place. I am inclined to believe this as well and Although the Bible does not go into deep detail about WHY it was necessary to make Adam and Eve separate fromthe others... the OUTCOME is CLEAR... ADAM FAILED Because he SINNED Sin comes from where??? SATAN....
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 10, 2005 at 04:26 AM

SENTORYU says "there were people in the world BEFORE ADAM and EVE and so let us go and check the things that GOD created BEFORE ADAM and EVE and search for those PEOPLE that SENTORYU says were there. BEFORE i start may i point out to anyone who does not know, that it is clear from things written in the reat of the BIBLE that there are two interptetations of the things written in GENESIS ,and they are the natural interpretation and a SPIRITUAL interpretation BUT for this question we are going to look for SENTORYU,S physical people who he says were there before ADAM and EVE.. GENESIS 1:3 and GOD said let there be LIGHT ..any people there ..NO !..GENESIS 1, VERSE 7..and GOD made the firmament.any people there? NO !..GENESIS 1 verses 9-12 GOD made THE EARTH to appear ,and trees and grass... any people there ? NO! ... GENESIS 1 verse 16 GOD made 2 great lights and the stars ,any people there ? NO !..GENESIS 1 verse 21 and GOD made WHALES and FOWL, any people there ? NO ! GENESIS 1 verse 25 and GOD made BEAST and CATTLE and MAN (ADAM ) in his image ..now would SENTORYU like to show us just WHERE in GODS natural creation there is any mention of people BEFORE GOD created man in his image ? and remember we are asking for book/chapter and verse and not just sentoryu,s.. OPINIONS which are no BETTER than anyone elses OPINIONS if they are NOT backed up from the BIBLE..! ! BRIAN ! !
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 09, 2005 at 05:02 AM

SENTORYU wrote "there was EVIL in the world BEFORE ADAM and EVE....... and so having read what SENTORYU says, let us go and see what THE BIBLE SAYS !...after GOD had FINISHED creating everything that was BEFORE ADAM and EVE.. GOD spoke the following words GENESIS 1:31 and GOD saw every thing that he had made,and behold ,it was VERY GOOD... notice very carefully that GOD said that everything that he had created before ADAM and EVE was VERY GOOD... would SENTORYU like to show us just WHERE in all those things that GOD created BEFORE ADAM and EVE there was any, EVIL AFTER god said it was VERY GOOD ..H m m ? ? ?..BRIAN
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 09, 2005 at 02:01 AM

sumasun write:
    Hi Brian,
    Sorry i havn't been on for so long, only at the mo i don't have my own server so i'm in my local library. (Which is open about twice a week!!lol)
    I was going to ask what i've missed, but i don't think i'll bother!! LOL
    My Holistics is through college training more than a "gift" to be honest, but both my parents we're healers. So there is some family continuance so to speak. I will get back to you when i can, & if you don't mind, i will leave the present topic to you & others to discuss!!lol
    (sneaks quietly out of the room!!)
    ::::::::::::::::::::::WELL hello again SUMASUN ! i wondered what had happened to you ..there we were having a cosy chat and then suddenly you disapeared and and left me on my own ..H e! H e! ..WHAT about today then SUMASUN ? yet ANOTHER LARGE EARTHQUAKE covering PAKISTAN/INDIA and AFGHANISTAN....so far reports of 2,000 people dead...and the hurricane that is hitting central AMERICA..these natural disasters are getting more frequent ,more voilent, and covering more areas of the world ...all this, combined with the powers that be,s efforts to bring in the NEW WORLD ORDER..the times ahead are definatly going to be ones of HUGE changes both in nature and in the present world set up ..nice to hear from you again SUMASUN my lady friend was asking about you so i can tell her you are ok..take care BRIAN
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 09, 2005 at 01:33 AM

SENTORYU says its common knowledge.. BUT he could NOT back it up from the BIBLE so it is NOT common knowledge with GOD ....SENTORYU i am not guided by what you call COMMON knowledge BUT by the TRUE WORDS OF GOD in the BIBLE...which are far MORE reliable than the worlds COMMON knowledge..so SENTORYU ..YOU stick with your COMMON knowledge and BRIAN66 will stick with his faith in GODS WORDS IN THE BIBLE(god willing) and let GODS will be done H m m ?... ! ! B R I A N ! ! !
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 08, 2005 at 10:24 AM

brian66 write:
    and while we are waitimg for SENTORYU to deal with the verses i put up from the BOOK of REVELATION.. I would like to go to the second thing he said that i would like him to back up with chapter and verse from the BIBLE ..SENTORYU said that LUCIFER was the angel of MUSIC would you please show us SENTORYU just exactly WHERE in THE BIBLE does it say that..! ! ! BRIAN ! ! !

I really thought you said you read your Bible...

It is COMMON Knowledge that Lucifer was the Minister of Music...

I do not see how this has anythig thing to do With our discussion... Furthermore... you have not begun to answer ONE of the questions I have posted for you... IT's your turn..........

No more 100 ad Satans either... CHAPTER and VERSE or... I'll make it easier for you... ATLEAST some theory that has some Merit.. Something that can HOLD a bit of water..... I can hold more water on a fork than that weak excuse for PROOF that Satan was not on the earth Before ADAM and Eve...

WELL, You want chapter and Verse that he was on Earth ATLEAST 4000 years before you think... LOL

GARDEN OF EDEN.... GEN
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 08, 2005 at 05:38 AM

OH DEAR ! OH DEAR !..where did you receive your education SENTORYU ? the question i asked SENTORYU was as follows ,(which everyone can check for themselves) i asked where in the BIBLE does it say that LUCIFER was the angel of MUSIC ?..and sentoryu answered ISAIAH 14:12 ..and SOOOO ! when we go and read that verse what do we find ? we read the following words14: 12 "how art thou fallen from heaven, o LUCIFER,son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground ,which didst weaken the nations........so would SENTORYU like to show us all exactly WHERE in that verse does it say that LUCIFER was the angle of music....SENTORYU says he READS the BIBLE.. well SENTORYU BRIAN66 THANKS GOD WITH ALL HIS HEART THAT HE DOES NOT READ THE BIBLE LIKE SENTORYU ! ! !
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 07, 2005 at 01:04 PM

Isaiah 14:12

Who was it that tricked Eve in the Garden????? Remember CHAPTER and VERSE
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 07, 2005 at 11:20 AM

and while we are waitimg for SENTORYU to deal with the verses i put up from the BOOK of REVELATION.. I would like to go to the second thing he said that i would like him to back up with chapter and verse from the BIBLE ..SENTORYU said that LUCIFER was the angel of MUSIC would you please show us SENTORYU just exactly WHERE in THE BIBLE does it say that..! ! ! BRIAN ! ! !
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 07, 2005 at 09:25 AM

brian66 write:
    SENTORYU says.. "show chapter and verse which shows that SATAN was in heaven BEOFRE ADAM and EVE were cast out of the GARDEN of EDEN.well i will do my best ,according to the wisdom and understanding that GOD has allowed me. according to most BIBLICAL scholars, and others,the book of REVELATION was written by JOHN shortly before 100 ad..if one goes to the first page of the book they will find the following words written REVELATION 1:1 "The revelation of JESUS CHRIST ,which GOD gave unto him ,to SHOW unto his servants things which must SHORTLY come to pass"; will everyone take careful note of the words "SHORTLY COME TO PASS "those words mean that the things that JESUS was about to show JOHN had not yet happened but were to come to pass SHORTLY ,that being understood let us go to CHAPTER 12:9 "and the great dragon was cast out ,that old serpent, called the devil and SATAN which decieveth the whole world;he was cast out into the earth ..those scriptures show that SATAN was cast out of HEAVEN some time after 100 AD and NOT over 4,000 years earlier before ADAM and EVE were in the GARDEN of EDEN as said by SENTORYU.. ..BRIAN

SOME TIME AFTER 100AD????

Uuuhhh,

NO! ABSOLUTELY NOT!!
    Please don't tell me that you actually believe that..

So if satan was in Heaven all that time... Then WHO, was here on earth doing all this Bad stuff...
    One of those so called "Scholars" might want to tell Jesus that Since it is WRITTEN that Jesus went to He11 anf fought for our salvation...
    Who did Jesus Go to he11 and Fight if Satan was in Heaven for atleast 100 years after Jesus Death Burial and resurrection...
    Several places in the Bible states that Jesus Spoke to the Devil... Gee Wiz Brian... Don't you know the Story about the Devil Tempting Jesus?????? (NO WHERE CLOSE to 100AD even if we go by what these "Scholars" tell you...

Hmmm and to repeat YOUR OWN WORDS... " I don't care what any man says, I go by what GOD says."

TRY again and this time try a bit HARDER!!!
Follow - email me when people comment